|包装尺寸||16.31 x 15.49 x 4.19 cm; 272 克|
USB 集线器,USB C 3.1 延长线 15 英尺,USB 3.0 3.1 3.2 Gen 1 主动电缆,带 4 端口 USB 集线器,2 个 USB-A 端口 + 2 个 USB-C 端口,5Gbps 多端口超薄 USB 集线器,C 型 公对母。 ale 适配器
USB Hub, USB C 3.1 Extension Cable 15 Feet, USB 3.0 3.1 3.2 Gen 1 Active Cable with 4-Port USB Hub, 2 USB-A Ports+2 USB-C Ports, 5Gbps Multiport Ultra-Slim USB Hub, Type-C Male to Female Adapter
- 【灵感设计】:我们的电缆结合了扩展和扩展功能,连接2个USB 3.0 A端口和2个USB 3.1 C端口与这个长USB中继器电缆(将您的其中一个USB端口转换为四个)。 超薄 USB 集线器,4 种不同角度,适合您的日常生活和办公室工作。
- 【高品质电缆】 Kxable USB 主动延长电缆带集线器采用优质铝外壳、铝箔和编织屏蔽以及内置信号放大芯片组,以确保出色的纹理和*佳的信号传输。 此外，我们的 USB Type-C 3.1 数据线采用模压应力消除设计，使数据线更加耐用。
- 【广泛的兼容性】：USB 3.1集线器提供了一种简单的方式，可以将 USB 连接到您的电脑、手机、iPad 或其他 USB 外围设备。 兼容硬盘、闪存驱动器、键盘、打印机、相机、鼠标、游戏控制台、读卡器、扫描仪、Xbox、网络摄像头、PlayStation、VR 耳机、Oculus Rift 等。
- 【长 USB 延长集线器】：这款数据线比普通 USB 延长线或 USB 集线器长，您仍然可以享受高达 5Gbps,比 USB 2.0 电缆快 10 倍的高速 USB 3.0 数据传输速率。 通用系统即插即用,无需驱动程序。 注意:5Gbps 数据传输,不适用于扩展视频,不适用于充电设计。
- 【无忧服务】:我们为这些电缆提供 1 年保修。 如果您有任何问题,请与我们联系,我们的专业客户服务将在 24 小时内回复您。
- 【Inspiring Design】: Our cable combines extension and expansion functions, Connects 2 USB 3.0 A ports and 2 USB 3.1 C ports simultanously to this long USB repeater cable(Transform one of your computer's USB ports into four). Ultra-Slim USB Hub to 4 different angles for your for your daily life and office work.
- 【High Quality Cable】: Kxable USB active extension cables with hub is crafted with premium aluminum shell, foil and braid shielding and built in integrated signal amplification chipsets to ensure excellent texture and optimal signal transmission. In addition, our USB Type-C 3.1 cable is engineered with molded strain relief design makes the cable more durable.
- 【Broad Compatibility】: USB 3.1 hub Provides an easy way to extends the USB connection to your computer, phone, ipad or other USB peripherals. Compatible with Hard Drive, Flash Drive, Keyboard, Printer, Camera, Mouse, Game Console, Card Readers, Scanners, Xbox, Webcam, PlayStation, VR Headset, Oculus Rift and more.
- 【Long usb extension hub】: This cable is longer than a normal USB extension cable or USB hub, and you can still enjoy high speed USB 3.0 data transfer rate at up to 5Gbps, 10X faster than USB 2.0 cable. Plug& Play on universal system, no driver required. Note: 5Gbps data transmission, not suitable for extended video and not designed for charging.
- 【Worry-Free Service】: We offer a one-year warranty for these cables. If you have any questions, please contact us and our professional customer service will reply to you within 24 hours.
超薄 USB 数据线 + 集线器
该电缆结合了扩展和扩展功能,可同时将 2 个 USB 3.0 A 端口和 2 个 USB 3.1 C 端口连接到这款长 USB 中继器电缆(将计算机的 USB 端口转换为四个)。 超薄 USB 集线器至 4 种不同角度,适合日常生活和办公室工作。
带集线器的Kxable USB 主动延长电缆采用优质铝外壳、铝箔和编织屏蔽制成,内置集成信号放大芯片组,确保出色的纹理和*佳信号传输。
这款电缆比普通的 USB 延长线或 USB 集线器长,您仍然可以享受高达 5Gbps,比 USB 2.0 电缆快 10 倍。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
What I had hoped that it would do, it did not. I wanted to be able to extend power for charging my Macbook and iPad. It can not do that. I wanted it to extend my ability to connect to a USB-C display (monitor) and to a SmartBoard. It can not do that. I wanted it to extend my ability to connect a USB 12-1 device that allowed me to expand what I could connect to my computer (but was up to 25' away). It can not do that and nothing connected to the 12-1 device was recognized by my computer.
It functions as a USB hub and allows you to connect USB peripherals (storage, input), but not USB displays or power for charging. It does everything that it advertises but nothing else. It is meant to be plugged into the computer directly with all devices connected to the hub end, and not have the computer connected to the hub, sending its signal from the hub end with the cable end plugged into a display or power supply. Unfortunately, that is what I wanted to use it to do.
- Does everything it is supposed to do, act as a 25' hub to plug in USB-C and USB-A devices.
- Does not allow you to plug in a display that has USB-C to use as a monitor and also does not allow you to send power from a charging brick to your device from 25' away.
- Well made cable and easy to use USB ports, indicator light lets you know it is working and plugged in correctly.
- Make sure you know what and how you want to extend - this only works in one direction, sending from the hub to the computer, not from the computer to other devices or from a power brick to a computer.
Although this is listed as an unpowered cable not suitable for charging devices (or presumably operating many power-hungry USB devices as I do), I tried it as a powered cable by connecting the undocumented hub-end power jack to a 5VDC wall-wart that I had on hand. This DC power jack on the hub module is unlabeled and although I was unable to find any information about it, I took a chance by plugging it into 5v. Even without having the extension cable plugged into USB I was then able to charge my phone on both the A and C ports of the hub, so this gave me some confidence that this was probably the correct power supply to use and that it was working as I had hoped.
Still powering the cable/hub from the 5v wall-wart power supply I then plugged the USB end of the extension cable in to my computer and checked the data transfer rates on both the A and C ports to an external SSD drive, and it was within specification for USB3.0. So as near as I can tell or as I understand it, this is indeed functioning as a powered USB3.0 extension cable once I added my own 5V power supply.
And as a final test, it did work as a substitute for my telescope's present powered USB3.0 extension cable.
I was originally wary of ordering this cable based on the pictures because I thought that the hub module would be plastic and a little on the fragile side, but I believe that the housing is aluminum with a plastic cover. It seems a little more robust that I would have guessed.
This appears to function as stated and then some if you believe what I have said here. I do think that you could get a conventional active USB3.0 Type A male-to-female cable for less money if you don't want the built-in hub, or you could then also buy a separate hub of your choice if you don't want this particular mix of type A and C ports.
The connectivity is great mainly best for modern day phones/tablets I have a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and like many other newer phones it does not support SD card Expansion so that's where this product is useful you can connect the usbc end directly to the phone then you have 2 USB A 3.0 or 3.1 hard to tell by looking at it and 2 usbc ports. If you have a flash drive it works great for accessing data without the need for a PC it's very responsive and transfers data super fast.
Not too many here however if you are using this to expand the storage on your phone I'd recommend going with shorter cable version also be advised you cannot charge your phone while using this device via cable and with the usbc port taken up not sure how well it would charge wirelessly.
Last con I have is the durability of the adapter not sure how it will hold up as the quality of the plastic seems cheap but hard
Overall a great adapter would recommend