|制造商||MeLE Technologies (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.|
|型号||MeLE 无风扇迷你 PC Quieter3Q|
|包装尺寸||16.7 x 11 x 6.3 cm; 430 克|
|颜色||Celeron 赛扬 N5105/8G+256G|
|显卡芯片||Intel UHD Graphics 600|
|操作系统||Windows 11 Pro|
MeLE Quieter3Q 无风扇迷你电脑 Windows 11 Pro Celeron N5105 小型台式电脑 8G LPDDR4 256G ROM 微型外形 PC 支持 WiFi 6、BT 5.2、千兆以太网,双 4K HDMI 适用于办公室/家庭/商务..
MeLE Quieter3Q Fanless Mini PC Windows 11 Pro Celeron N5105 Small Desktop Computer 8G LPDDR4 256G ROM Micro Form Factor PC Support WiFi 6,BT 5.2,Gigabit Ethernet,Dual 4K HDMI for Office/Home/Business…
- 【增强四核赛扬 N5105 CPU】MeLE 安静 3Q 迷你电脑采用更强大的 Jasper Lake Celeron N5105 处理器,速度高达 2.9GHz,比 Atom z8350 和 Celeron N3350 N4000 N4020 J333 更流畅的响应。 55 J3 455 J4105 J4125。没有延迟或冷冻。
- 【*新一代 WIFI 6 和 BT 5.2】内置 AX201 WiFi 适配器,*新一代 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi 6 (802.11ax) 支持 MU-MIMO /1024 QAM /TWT 技术,确保更*操作、更大容量和更少的功耗。 RJ-45千兆以太网端口(1000M LAN)以更高的速度提供稳定的网络连接。 通过蓝牙5.2*，这款迷你台式电脑可用于无线连接计算机外围设备（鼠标、键盘、扬声器、耳机），提供更快的跑步说明响应。
- 【可扩展存储选项和解锁 BIOS】MeLE 小型台式电脑采用 8GB LPDDR4 和 256GB 板载 eMMC,支持存储扩展高达 2T,带 Micro SD 卡,支持高达 4TB,配备 M.2 2280 NVMe SSD,M.2 22x80 Key M 插槽,适用于 PCIe3.0 x2。 (不兼容SATA接口)。这款Windows11迷你电脑配有用于商业应用的Kensington*锁定插槽,支持LAN唤醒/PXE/自动电源开/RTC唤醒,解锁BIOS支持你精细调谐机器。
- 【迷你尺寸和广泛的应用】便携式电脑,5.2 x 3.0 英寸(约 13.2 x 7.6 x 1.8 厘米),重量轻 0.5 磅(约 253.8 克)。这款小型台式电脑可*大限度地节省您的空间。只需将这款微型电脑放入您的口袋/手提包中,随身携带去办公室工作、家庭娱乐、天文摄影、编程、距离学习、数字标牌或其他教育/商业/物联想。 应用
- 【无风扇设计,0db 静音】采用高导热材料和特殊设计的冷却系统,MeLE 无风扇迷你 PC 确保 0dB 静音操作,不会过热,无尘,低功耗。 无风扇无噪音,无风扇迷你电脑非常适合*、实验室、办公室会议、家庭影院和工业应用,支持7/24小时的运行。;【4K 双显示屏和 USB 3.0 超高速】配备 UHD 显卡 600,4K @ 60Hz HDMI x2,小型台式电脑可以轻松同时连接两个显示器,支持双屏 4K 显示,优化您的工作效率。 4 个 USB 3.0 端口提供 5Gbps 高速数据传输。;【安装方便，VESA 安装】包装中有 VESA 支架和螺丝，小巧的电脑可以轻松固定在显示器背面，*大限度地节省您的空间，让您的桌面保持整洁。 或者您也可以通过延长电缆将小电脑放在桌面上。;【包装和可靠的服务】包装:1 x MeLE Quiter3Q 无风扇小型 PC,1 x 12V 2A 电源适配器(不支持 PD 协议),1 x UL 插头,1 x 用户手册。我们所有的迷你台式电脑均通过 FCCID 认证,并支持终身技术支持 + 1 年保修 + 3 个月免费更换 + 24 小时/7 天 友好的客户服务。 请放心购买!
- 【Enhanced Quad-Core Celeron N5105 CPU】MeLE Quieter 3Q mini computer is enhanced with more powerful Jasper lake celeron N5105 processor,which speeds up to 2.9GHz and delivers incredible responsiveness and smoother operation than Atom z8350 and Celeron N3350 N4000 N4020 J3355 J3455 J4105 J4125.No lagging or no freezing.
- 【Latest Generation WIFI 6 and BT 5.2】Built in AX201 WiFi adapter, the Latest generation 2.4GHz/5.0GHz WiFi 6 (802.11ax) support MU-MIMO /1024 QAM /TWT technology,ensures more efficient operation,higher capacity and less power consumption compared. RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet port (1000M LAN) provides a stable network connection at a higher speed. Upgraded with Bluetooth 5.2, the mini desktop PC is available for the wireless connection of computer peripherals(mouse,keyboard,speaker,headphone),offering faster response of the running instructions.
- 【Expandable Storage Options and Unlock BIOS】MeLE small desktop PC is built with 8GB LPDDR4 and 256GB on board eMMC,support a storage expansion up to 2T with a Micro SD card, and up to 4TB with a M.2 2280 NVMe SSD, M.2 22x80 Key M Slot for PCIe3.0 x2. (not compatible with SATA interface).This windows 11 mini computer comes with Kensington Security Lock Slot for commercial applications, supports Wake on LAN / PXE/ Auto Power on/ RTC Wake, the unlocked BIOS support you tune the machine finely.
- 【Mini Size & Wide Application】Portable PC of 5.2*3.0*0.7inch mini size and 0.44lb light weight,this small desktop computer is maximally saving your space.Just put this micro computer into your pocket/handbag,take it anywhere for office working,home entertainment,astrophotography,programming,distance learning,digital signage,or other education/industrial/commercial/IOT application.
- 【Fanless Design,0db Quiet】Coming with high thermal conductivity material and special designed cooling system,MeLE fanless mini PC ensures the 0dB quiet operation without over-heating,dust-free and lower consumption. No fan no noise,the fanless mini computer is perfect for hospitals,laboratories,office conference, home theater and industrial application, supports 7/24 hours operation.
- 【4K Dual Display and USB 3.0 Super Speed】 Equipped with UHD graphics 600,4K@60Hz HDMI x2,the small desktop PC make it easy to connect the two monitor at the same time,and support dual screen 4K display and optimize your working efficiency. 4 x USB 3.0 ports offer the 5Gbps high speed data transmission.
- 【Easy Installation and VESA Mount】With a VESA bracket and screws in the package, the small PC can be easily fixed on the back of the monitor, which maximally saves your space and keep your desk tidy. Or you can also jut place the small computer on your desk via a extension cable.
- 【Package and Reliable Service】Package: 1 x MeLE Quiter3Q fanless small form factor PC ,1 x 12V 2A power adapter(does not support PD protocol),1x UL Plug,1 x user manual.All our mini desktop computers are certified by FCCID and backed up with life time technical support +1 year warranty +3 months free replacement + 24h/7days friendly customer service.Please purchase with confidence!
MeLE 无风扇迷你 PC 规格:
CPU:Jasper Lake Celeron N5105 四核
GPU:UHD Graphics 600
操作系统:Windows 11 Pro(64 位)
存储:256 GB eMMC
扩展:Micro SD 卡高达 2TB
M.2 2280 NVMe SSD 高达 4TB
Wi-Fi:2.4G/5.0G 双频 Wi-Fi 6
HDMI 2.0 : 4K@60HZ
USB 3.0:5Mbps 数据传输
2 个 HDMI 2.0 端口
1 个千兆 LAN 端口
4 个 USB 3.0 端口
1 x Kensington 锁槽
1 个 Micro-SD 卡插槽
1 个 3.5 毫米音频插孔
1 x 直流电源端口
√。 赛扬 N5105 处理器
MeLE 迷你电脑配备了 Jasper Lake Refresh 赛扬 N5105(高达 2.9GHz)四核处理器,比英特尔 Atom z8350 和赛扬 N3350 J4125 更快、更流畅。
√。 Windows 11 Pro 操作系统
带 Windows 11 Pro 的迷你台式电脑具有易于使用的工具,可以帮助您优化屏幕空间并*大限度地提高您的工作效率。
MeLE 无风扇迷你 PC 易于打包和节省空间,比传统的重型台式电脑更方便。
√。 双频 Wifi 和 BT 5.2
凭借*新的无线连接,2.4G 高达 450Mbps 和 5G 高达 1300Mbps LAN,小型台式电脑提供强大的 WLAN 信号和流畅的蓝牙连接。
这款无风扇迷你电脑配有 2 个 HDMI 4K@60HZ,支持双屏显示,*大限度地提高您的效率
√。 USB 3.0 超高速
USB 3.0(5Gbps)的传输速度比 USB 2.0(480Mbps)快 10 倍。
这款迷你电脑可通过 Micro SD 卡扩展至 2TB,通过 M.2 2280 NVMe SSD 扩展至 4TB,可满足不同存储需求。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
There are a number of comprehensive video reviews on YT (Robtech, Lon) that go into depth on the pros and cons of the 3Q, so here I will share my initial experience with the device from the POV of my specific use and heat dissipation. I purchased the 3Q to be an 'on the road' HTPC and streaming device as I do not need the device to be this small otherwise. Browsing the internet, streaming video and using Kodi to play my local files from external drives defines my specific workload. Based on great connectivity and the N5105 specs and benchmarks, this device appeared able to meet my needs.
To my mind, workload in terms of cpu load, heat generation / dissipation are the key. The free Core Temp Windows app reveals that Tj. Max is 105 C for the N5105. Most 'experts' will advise that running consistently above 85 C is to be avoided, 80 C and below is ideal. If you need a bit more background on this topic check out Tom's Hardware 'Intel CPU Temperature Guide 2022.'
During initial setup of the device and while running the many expected Windows Updates needed to bring the 3Q up to date, the temperature was 90-95C while, surprisingly, workload on the 4 CPUs was below 50%. The top of the device became very hot and uncomfortable to touch for any length of time. I was surprised and disappointed at the high temperatures and was thinking 'possible return' as this was not looking good. Understanding that heat dissipation via the case is by design, I was still concerned about temperatures being this this high in terms of performance throttling and long term health of the 3Q.
Once the device was configured to my needs and I began streaming video and running Kodi I was happy to see the temperatures consistently around 60-65C. Browsing while having a dozen tabs open was not a problem performance or temperature wise. I am going to guess that most productivity applications will be fine (as was demonstrated on a number of the YT video reviews.)
These results are satisfactory for me and my workload.
Notes from reviews found on various tech sites and YT:
If you think you are going to use this device for gaming then you definitely need to watch the YT reviews as all address this topic with definite and specific experiences and limitations and, in some cases, for some types of gaming, positive results.
The 8GB of memory is single channel and for some workloads this will impact performance.
Some reviewers refer to the case as all metal (it is not, but the bottom appears to be) and some say it is a 'plastic' top .. it is something 'like plastic', but feels somewhat different .. somewhat more solid .. and it looks good.
A YT reviewer gave a tip about placing a heat sink on top of the device to help with heat dissipation.
Yes, the image that brings to mind seems a bit comical and kind of defeats the purpose of the compactness of the device, but I just want to share that it appears to work. Placing an old surplus heat sink salvaged from an ancient tower PC .. which covered the device from front to back and about 70% of the width .. the Kodi / streaming temps of @ 63-66C consistently dropped about 10 C. I would not want to use it all the time, but something to keep in mind if an infrequent workload requirement might need a bit of help with increased heat. A heatsink sized to fit this device is on Amazon for below $15.
A feature of the 3Q is that it allows for storage expansion up to 2TB NVme. At this time I am concerned and undecided about adding an additional heat source to the mix.
On the positive side, this is a fantastic productivity, media streaming pc with extraordinary portability. Streaming netflix, browsing web, working on PowerPoint simultaneously without any issues.
Intel UHD with 24 EU isn't nearly enough to play half decent games at good graphic and FPS. But old games are fine, so are streaming games (stadia, etc).
On the negative side, some QC issues. My power adapter went dead after installing all the updates for windows 11.
After shutting down the unit, I tried to start it again. Pressing power button, it turned blue like normal, but then, before windows can boot, it shut down and power button red. Tried dozen times, I was able to enter BIOS by pressing delete button, but cannot boot into OS. Tried booting with a linux USB stick, didn't work.
Started refund process, then did a last ditch test, using my own power plug (an Anker PD plug (EDIT: I misremembered, its an RAVPOWER 65W PD plug) capable of 20V/3A), and it worked. It also works with my old chromebook PD charger (20V/2A).
Unit does run hot, CPU package T is mostly from 50-70°C (HWiNFO), which is decent. Placing some cooling apparatus on the top can lower the T by 5 degrees or so.
Overall, not bad, now lets see how reliable the unit is in the longer term.
Windows 11 restoration process was smooth, it took a while, but no errors or what so ever
During restoration or other heavy load it heated a lot, that is good as that indicates proper cooler mounting
While idle it is not too hot (barely warm), that is also good as it indicates efficiency and probably long life of product.
- This model is 256GB, and I was expecting internal M2 port to be occupied with that 256 SSD. But it looks like they soldered 256GB module on the board somehow so you do have extra M2 slot for additional drive - thats great.
- It clearly written at the product description and manual that it works only with provided power adapter. Despite power is delivered via USB-C port, that is not standard 5v , but it requires 12v. So that is why you need that 12v power adapter. I think that is fine.
At about the same thickness as a deck of playing cards, and about the same footprint as a larger smartphone, this tiny computer would make a fine office or student computer, as long as you do not require intensive graphics like PhotoShop. It does offer dual 4k HDMI output and includes 4-USB 3.0 ports and features Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2. The model I selected comes with 8 GB LPDDR4 RAM and a 256 GB Built-in eMMC, with an available M.2SSD NVMe 2280 slot for additional storage. For the price, I can't imagine a better product.