|制造商||MeLE Technologies (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.|
|型号||MeLE Fanless Mini PC Quieter2|
|包装尺寸||16.51 x 11.43 x 6.35 cm; 499 克|
|电池||1 CR2032 需要电池。|
|显卡芯片||Intel UHD Graphics 600|
|操作系统||Ubuntu, Debian, Windows 11 Pro, Linux, Windows 10 Home, Windows IOT Enterprise|
迷你PC,MeLE Quieter2D Windows 11 Pro 无风扇迷你PC,赛扬 N4000 4G 64G 小型台式电脑支持双 4K 输出,双 WiFi,千兆以太网,BT4.2,适用于商业/行业的小型电脑
Mini PC, MeLE Quieter2D Windows 11 Pro Fanless Mini PC,Celeron N4000 4G 64G Small Desktop Computer Support Dual 4K Output,Dual WiFi,Gigabit Ethernet, BT4.2,Small Form Factor PC for Business/Industry
- 【高性能 CPU 和操作系统】MeLE Quiter2Q 迷你电脑配备了*的 Celeron N4000 双核处理器(2.0-2.7GHZ),计算速度比 Atom z8350 和 Celeron N3350。预安装的 Window 11 Pro 系统让您更轻松地创建和协作,支持 Linux、U Buntu 和 De。 bian 系统。内置 4GB LPDDR4 64GB eMMC,无风扇迷你电脑支持存储扩展至 1T,带 Micro SD 卡
- 【双显示和丰富接口】配备 UHD 显卡 600,4K@60Hz HDMI x2,小型电脑支持双屏显示,优化您的工作效率。内置2.4G/5GHz AC 双频 WiFi 和 1000Mbps LAN,MeLE 迷你台式电脑以更高速的速度提供稳定网络。蓝牙 4.2 可用于连接计算机外围设备, 更快的跑步响应 使用说明： 4 个 USB 3.0 端口提供 5Gbps 高速数据传输。
- 【迷你尺寸和广泛的应用】便携式电脑,5.2 * 3 * 0.7 英寸(约 13.2 * 7.6 厘米)迷你尺寸,重量为 0.5 磅(约 256.6 克)。这款迷你台式电脑与传统重型电脑塔相比,可大限度地节省您的空间。只需将这款微型电脑放入口袋中,随身携带,广泛用于家庭娱乐、办公室工作、距离学习或其他教育/工业/商业/物语/物语/物语应用。 浏览网页上的性能 广告牌数字标牌,编程,无延迟或冷冻。
- 【无风扇设计&易于安装】采用特殊设计的材料冷却系统,MeLE 无风扇迷你电脑确保安静稳定的性能,低功耗,防尘(IP30)和耐热性,更有效,几乎0分贝静音无噪音。两种安装方式,您可以通过 HDMI 端口或通过延长电缆将小型台式电脑直接连接到显示器/高清电视。支持 Wake On LAN,P。 XE 靴子,R TC 唤醒,自动开机。 (进入 BIOS 设置)。
- 【包装和可靠服务】包装:1 个 MeLE Quiter2Q 无风扇迷你电脑,1 个 12V 2Apower 适配器(不支持 PD协议),1 个 UL 插头,1 本用户手册。 接口:2 个 HDMI 2.0 端口,1 个千兆 LAN 端口,4 个 USB 3.0 端口,1 个 Kensington 锁定插槽,1 个 Micro-SD 卡插槽,1 个 3.5 毫米音频插孔。我们所有的迷你电脑均通过 FCCID 认证,并支持终身技术支持 + 1 年保修 + 3 个月免费更换+ 24小时/7 天友好的客户服务。请购买 自信!
- 【High Performance CPU and OS】MeLE Quiter2Q mini pc is equipped with high efficiency Celeron N4000 double core processor(2.0-2.7GHZ),which computes faster and smoother than Atom z8350 and Celeron N3350.Preinstalled window 11 Pro system gives you the power to create and collaborate easier, supports Linux,Ubuntu and Debian system as well.Built in 4GB LPDDR4 64GB eMMC,MeLE fanless mini pc support a storage expansion up to 1T with a Micro SD card
- 【Double Display and Rich Interface】Equipped with UHD graphics 600,4K@60Hz HDMI x2,the small form factor pc support double screen display and optimize your working efficiency.Built in 2.4G/5GHz AC dual band WiFi and 1000Mbps LAN ,MeLE mini desktop pc provides stable network at a higher speed.Bluetooth 4.2 is available for the connection of computer peripherals,offering faster response of the running instructions. 4 x USB 3.0 ports offer the 5Gbps high speed data transmission.
- 【Mini Size & Wide Application】Portable PC of 5.2*3.0*0.7inch mini size and 0.44lb light weight,this mini desktop pc is maximally saving your space compared with traditional heavy pc tower.Just put this micro computer into your pocket,take it anywhere is widely used for home entertainment,office working,distance learning,or other education/industrial/commercial/IOT application.Excellent performance on web browsing,billboard digital signage,programming,no lagging or freezing.
- 【Fanless Design & Easy Installation】Coming with special designed material cooling system,MeLE fanless mini computer ensures the quiet and stable performance with low power consumption,dust-proof(IP30) and heat-resistant,which is more effective and almost 0dB silent without noise.Two ways of installation,you can directly connect the small desktop pc to your monitor/HDTV through the HDMI port or via a extension cable.Supports Wake On LAN,PXE Boot,RTC Wake,Auto Power On.(get into BIOS settings).
- 【Package and Reliable Service】Package: 1 x MeLE Quiter2Q fanless mini PC ,1 x 12V 2Apower adapter(does not support PD protocol),1x UL Plug,1 x user manual. Interface:2x HDMI 2.0 port,1x Gigabit LAN Port,4 x USB 3.0 ports, 1x Kensington Lock Slot,1x Micro-SD Card Slot,1x 3.5mm Audio jack.All our mini computers are certified by FCCID and backed up with life time technical support +1 year warranty +3 months free replacement + 24h/7days friendly customer service.Please purchase with confidence!
MeLE 无风扇迷你 PC 规格:
CPU:双子座湖赛扬 N4000 双核
GPU:UHD Graphics 600
操作系统:Windows 11 Pro(64 位)
存储:64 GB eMMC
扩展:Micro SD 卡高达 1TB
M.2 SSD (SATA),高达 2TB
2.5 英寸 HDD/SSD 高达 4TB
Wi-Fi:2.4G/5.0G 双频 Wi-Fi
HDMI 2.0 : 4K@60HZ
USB 3.0:5Mbps 数据传输
2 个 HDMI 2.0 端口
1 个千兆 LAN 端口
4 个 USB 3.0 端口
1 x Kensington 锁槽
1 个 Micro-SD 卡插槽
1 个 3.5 毫米音频插孔
1 x 直流电源端口
√。 赛扬 N4000 处理器
MeLE 迷你电脑配备双子座湖刷新赛扬 N4000(高达 2.7GHz)双核处理器,比 Intel Atom z8350 和赛扬 N3350 更快、更光滑。
√。 Windows 11 Pro 操作系统
带 Windows 11 Pro 的迷你台式电脑具有易于使用的工具,可以帮助您优化屏幕空间并*大限度地提高您的工作效率。
MeLE 无风扇迷你 PC 易于打包和节省空间,比传统的重型台式电脑更方便。
√。 双频 Wifi 和 BT 4.2
凭借*新的无线连接,2.4G 高达 450Mbps 和 5G 高达 1300Mbps LAN,小型台式电脑提供强大的 WLAN 信号和流畅的蓝牙连接。
这款无风扇迷你电脑配有 2 个 HDMI 4K@60HZ,支持双屏显示,*大限度地提高您的效率
√。 USB 3.0 超高速
USB 3.0(5Gbps)的传输速度比 USB 2.0(480Mbps)快 10 倍。
这款迷你电脑可通过 Micro SD 卡扩展至 1 TB,通过 M.2 SSD (SATA),高达 2TB,通过 2.5 英寸 HDD/SSD,满足不同存储需求
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
There are a number of comprehensive video reviews on YT (Robtech, Lon) that go into depth on the pros and cons of the 3Q, so here I will share my initial experience with the device from the POV of my specific use and heat dissipation. I purchased the 3Q to be an 'on the road' HTPC and streaming device as I do not need the device to be this small otherwise. Browsing the internet, streaming video and using Kodi to play my local files from external drives defines my specific workload. Based on great connectivity and the N5105 specs and benchmarks, this device appeared able to meet my needs.
To my mind, workload in terms of cpu load, heat generation / dissipation are the key. The free Core Temp Windows app reveals that Tj. Max is 105 C for the N5105. Most 'experts' will advise that running consistently above 85 C is to be avoided, 80 C and below is ideal. If you need a bit more background on this topic check out Tom's Hardware 'Intel CPU Temperature Guide 2022.'
During initial setup of the device and while running the many expected Windows Updates needed to bring the 3Q up to date, the temperature was 90-95C while, surprisingly, workload on the 4 CPUs was below 50%. The top of the device became very hot and uncomfortable to touch for any length of time. I was surprised and disappointed at the high temperatures and was thinking 'possible return' as this was not looking good. Understanding that heat dissipation via the case is by design, I was still concerned about temperatures being this this high in terms of performance throttling and long term health of the 3Q.
Once the device was configured to my needs and I began streaming video and running Kodi I was happy to see the temperatures consistently around 60-65C. Browsing while having a dozen tabs open was not a problem performance or temperature wise. I am going to guess that most productivity applications will be fine (as was demonstrated on a number of the YT video reviews.)
These results are satisfactory for me and my workload.
Notes from reviews found on various tech sites and YT:
If you think you are going to use this device for gaming then you definitely need to watch the YT reviews as all address this topic with definite and specific experiences and limitations and, in some cases, for some types of gaming, positive results.
The 8GB of memory is single channel and for some workloads this will impact performance.
Some reviewers refer to the case as all metal (it is not, but the bottom appears to be) and some say it is a 'plastic' top .. it is something 'like plastic', but feels somewhat different .. somewhat more solid .. and it looks good.
A YT reviewer gave a tip about placing a heat sink on top of the device to help with heat dissipation.
Yes, the image that brings to mind seems a bit comical and kind of defeats the purpose of the compactness of the device, but I just want to share that it appears to work. Placing an old surplus heat sink salvaged from an ancient tower PC .. which covered the device from front to back and about 70% of the width .. the Kodi / streaming temps of @ 63-66C consistently dropped about 10 C. I would not want to use it all the time, but something to keep in mind if an infrequent workload requirement might need a bit of help with increased heat. A heatsink sized to fit this device is on Amazon for below $15.
A feature of the 3Q is that it allows for storage expansion up to 2TB NVme. At this time I am concerned and undecided about adding an additional heat source to the mix.
On the positive side, this is a fantastic productivity, media streaming pc with extraordinary portability. Streaming netflix, browsing web, working on PowerPoint simultaneously without any issues.
Intel UHD with 24 EU isn't nearly enough to play half decent games at good graphic and FPS. But old games are fine, so are streaming games (stadia, etc).
On the negative side, some QC issues. My power adapter went dead after installing all the updates for windows 11.
After shutting down the unit, I tried to start it again. Pressing power button, it turned blue like normal, but then, before windows can boot, it shut down and power button red. Tried dozen times, I was able to enter BIOS by pressing delete button, but cannot boot into OS. Tried booting with a linux USB stick, didn't work.
Started refund process, then did a last ditch test, using my own power plug (an Anker PD plug (EDIT: I misremembered, its an RAVPOWER 65W PD plug) capable of 20V/3A), and it worked. It also works with my old chromebook PD charger (20V/2A).
Unit does run hot, CPU package T is mostly from 50-70°C (HWiNFO), which is decent. Placing some cooling apparatus on the top can lower the T by 5 degrees or so.
Overall, not bad, now lets see how reliable the unit is in the longer term.
Windows 11 restoration process was smooth, it took a while, but no errors or what so ever
During restoration or other heavy load it heated a lot, that is good as that indicates proper cooler mounting
While idle it is not too hot (barely warm), that is also good as it indicates efficiency and probably long life of product.
- This model is 256GB, and I was expecting internal M2 port to be occupied with that 256 SSD. But it looks like they soldered 256GB module on the board somehow so you do have extra M2 slot for additional drive - thats great.
- It clearly written at the product description and manual that it works only with provided power adapter. Despite power is delivered via USB-C port, that is not standard 5v , but it requires 12v. So that is why you need that 12v power adapter. I think that is fine.
At about the same thickness as a deck of playing cards, and about the same footprint as a larger smartphone, this tiny computer would make a fine office or student computer, as long as you do not require intensive graphics like PhotoShop. It does offer dual 4k HDMI output and includes 4-USB 3.0 ports and features Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2. The model I selected comes with 8 GB LPDDR4 RAM and a 256 GB Built-in eMMC, with an available M.2SSD NVMe 2280 slot for additional storage. For the price, I can't imagine a better product.