使用手机摄像头 - 扫描以下代码并下载 Kindle 阅读软件。
Unity Artificial Intelligence Programming: Add powerful, believable, and fun AI entities in your game with the power of Unity, 5th Edition (English Edition) Kindle电子书
Learn and implement game AI in Unity to build smart environments and enemies with A* pathfinding, finite state machines, behavior trees, and the NavMesh
- Explore the latest Unity features to make AI implementation in your game easier
- Build richer and more dynamic games using AI concepts such as behavior trees and navigation meshes
- Implement character behaviors and simulations using the Unity Machine Learning toolkit
Developing artificial intelligence (AI) for game characters in Unity has never been easier. Unity provides game and app developers with a variety of tools to implement AI, from basic techniques to cutting-edge machine learning-powered agents. Leveraging these tools via Unity's API or built-in features allows limitless possibilities when it comes to creating game worlds and characters.
The updated fifth edition of Unity Artificial Intelligence Programming starts by breaking down AI into simple concepts. Using a variety of examples, the book then takes those concepts and walks you through actual implementations designed to highlight key concepts and features related to game AI in Unity. As you progress, you'll learn how to implement a finite state machine (FSM) to determine how your AI behaves, apply probability and randomness to make games less predictable, and implement a basic sensory system. Later, you'll understand how to set up a game map with a navigation mesh, incorporate movement through techniques such as A* pathfinding, and provide characters with decision-making abilities using behavior trees.
By the end of this Unity book, you'll have the skills you need to bring together all the concepts and practical lessons you've learned to build an impressive vehicle battle game.
What you will learn
- Understand the basics of AI in game design
- Create smarter game worlds and characters with C# programming
- Apply automated character movement using pathfinding algorithm behaviors
- Implement character decision-making algorithms using behavior trees
- Build believable and highly efficient artificial flocks and crowds
- Create sensory systems for your AI world
- Become well-versed with the basics of procedural content generation
- Explore the application of machine learning in Unity
Who this book is for
This Unity artificial intelligence book is for Unity developers with a basic understanding of C# and the Unity Editor who want to expand their knowledge of AI Unity game development.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to AI
- Finite State Machines
- Randomness and Probability
- Implementing Sensors
- Path Following and Steering Behaviors
- A* Pathfinding
- Navigation Mesh
- Behavior Trees
- Procedural Content Generation
- Machine Learning in Unity
- Putting It All Together
- ASIN : B09QKWXPQY
- 出版社 : Packt Publishing; 第 第 5 版 (2022年3月28日)
- 出版日期 : 2022年3月28日
- 语言 : 英语
- 文件大小 : 12243 KB
- 标准语音朗读 : 已启用
- X-Ray : 未启用
- 生词提示功能 : 未启用
- 纸书页数 : 308页
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Finite State Machine is one of the most popular AI techniques, and the book covers it early on in the second chapter. It then covers randomness and probability, movement and navigation (A* pathfinding, navmesh, etc.), and more advanced content like behavior trees, procedural generation, and ML.
There were a few mistakes in the code examples, but they were easy to fix. Overall, I recommend this book to anyone looking to learn about game AI techniques and who wants a reference for how to implement them in Unity.