|型号||Alienware Aurora R14|
|商品尺寸||58.93 x 22.5 x 51.05 cm; 16.51 公斤|
|硬盘描述||512GB SSD + 1TB HDD|
|显卡芯片||Nvidia Ge Force Rtx 3070|
Alienware 外星人 Aurora R14 VR Ready 游戏 PC - AMD Ryzen 7 5800、NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6、16GB 3466MHz RAM、512GB SSD + 1TB HDD、风冷、Wi-Fi 6、蓝牙、USB-C、Windows 11 Home - 黑色
Alienware Aurora R14 VR Ready Gaming PC - AMD Ryzen 7 5800, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6, 16GB 3466MHz RAM, 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Air Cooled, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, USB-C, Windows 11 Home - Black
- 准备玩：Alienware Aurora R14 游戏台式机配备强大的处理器、令人难以置信的图形和大风扇，可提供终极、不间断的游戏体验。
- 强大的处理器：无论您是在激烈的游戏中还是在追求创意，您都可以依靠 AMD Ryzen 7 5800 处理器来获得惊人的快速性能。
- VR 就绪：使用开箱VR 就绪的 Aurora R14 游戏桌面创作艺术品、探索世界或成为激烈游戏的一部分。
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 提供游戏玩家所需的惊人性能，配备 8 GB GDDR6 专用内存，您的体验将永远看起来更流畅。
- WINDOWS 11 HOME：Windows 11 和戴尔台式电脑共同为每位用户创造了一流的体验。
- READY TO PLAY: The Alienware Aurora R14 gaming desktop is built with a powerful processor, incredible graphics, and large fan for an ultimate, uninterrupted gaming experience.
- POWERFUL PROCESSOR: Whether your in the middle of intense gameplay or a creative pursuit you can rely on the AMD Ryzen 7 5800 processor for stunningly-fast performance.
- VR READY: Create works of art, explore the world or become a part of intense gameplay with the Aurora R14 gaming desktop which is VR ready right out of the box.
- OPTIMAL GAMING: The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 delivers the stunning performance that gamers need, with 8 GB GDDR6 dedicated memory, your experience will never look smoother.
- WINDOWS 11 HOME: Together, Windows 11 and Dell desktop pc's create a best-in-class experience for every user.
Alienware Aurora R14 系列游戏台式电脑专为具有 VR 功能的终极游戏体验而设计。 Alienware Aurora 系列具有令人难以置信的处理能力,结合最新的显卡,即使是最苛刻的游戏。 巨大的 RAM 允许您的游戏 PC 处理最密集的应用程序,如视频编辑或数据分析,以确保无延迟的多任务处理体验。 SSD 启动驱动器为您最常用的游戏和应用程序提供闪电般的加载时间。 当您选择带有透明侧板的配置时,您将获得两个内部 AlienFX 照明区域。 然后,您可以调整内部闪耀的 AlienFX RGB 颜色,以获得个性化体验和更动态的外观。 Alienware Aurora R14 设计有:AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800(8 核,36MB 总缓存,最大提升频率为 4.6GHz),3466MHz时为 16GB DDR4 XMP;高达 128GB(额外内存单独出售),512GB NVMe M.2 PCIe 固态硬盘(启动)+ 1TB 72000RPM SATA 6Gb/s (存储 年龄),NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 8GB GDDR6 LHR 显卡,月亮黑暗面
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Got customer service (CS) online 12/01 and started the process of fixing it. On the first day I lost my sound capability because during the process of CS fixing me, the bios change did not take and by the time I was able to get rebooted CS closed for the day. No biggy, next day I had CS on the phone and my hardware drivers were sorted out, but their was still that pesky hard drive thrashing, 25% Mem tied up at boot and still small stutters. CS passed me onto Software support, were I was told they could not help me since I only had basic warranty that covered just hardware. After call I was pissed, called Amazon explained the issues and was told if I wanted to send it back, I could. Amazon CS did ask if they could take another run at Dell since I told them I really did not want to return it, just wanted it fixed. After they got Dell CS on the phone, tech said that "only if I had brought this issue up 90 days ago they could have given me the full service. I scratched my head and said, "I just purchased this computer a little over a week ago!" Upon which I was corrected and told the computer was over 120 days old! Then it all clicked! The minute that computer arrived at Amazon warehouse the clock was ticking, as far as Dell was concerned! Could you imagine if auto companies sold cars like that and hinged your warranty on when the dealer ship took possession?
Amazon Customer support has been really great so far. Dell has me really disappointed in my decision to buy their product! Still not sure what my final choice may be, thought of stripping out the case that is was as good and rebuilding it or just hang onto to it and every time it hiccups call Dell Support.
UPDATE: 12/4/22 - Resolved being able to enter BIOS, I found if I disconnected my 2nd Monitor I was able to see the Alienware Logo on startup which meant I could hit F2 to enter BIOS. With both monitor plugged in I would never see the Alienware Logo and the start up would hang. I have been able to run diagnostic and bench marks Overall Score = 97% using Passmark. Memory tested at 73% so not too bad but could be better, may go to a better mem stick later.
Bottom Line - Going to keep it, but very disappointed in Dell's Warranty Support with software.