Portkeys LEYE II 4K HDMI 电子取景器 2.4 英寸 LCD 显示器带电池板 [可调节 + 8D ~-3D]
Portkeys LEYE II 4K HDMI Electronic Viewfinder 2.4 Inch LCD Monitor with Battery Plate [Adjustable +8D~-3D]
- 【红橡木屈光度旋转】+ 8D~-3D 可调屈光。 适合不同视力的用户,可旋转屈光度
- 【2.9 英寸屏幕】2.9 英寸屏幕尺寸 LCD EVF,1440x900 有效分辨率,8 位色彩深度,1100:1 对比,300尼特亮度,使用Conon E6电池
- 【高级功能】3D LUT、流明波形、直方图、峰值、指南、色调、音频计、错误颜色、变焦、斑马、网格、低扫描、变形、电池电压检查、色温
- 【圆形海绵眼罩】佩戴眼镜观看无障碍。 海绵罩可防止阳光直射的液晶屏。
- 【铣削金属后盖】采用 CNC 处理技术,使其更加坚固耐用。
- 【Red Oak Diopter Swivel】+ 8D~-3D adjustable diopter. Suitable for users with different eyesight, the diopter can be adjusted by rotating
- 【2.9 inch Screen】2.9" Screen size LCD EVF with 1440x900 effective resolution, 8bit Color Depth, 1100:1 Contrast, 300nit Brightness, use conon E6 battery
- 【Advanced Features】3D LUT, Luma Waveform, Histogram, Peaking, Guides, Tints, Audio Meters, False Color, Zooming, Zebra, Grids, Underscan, Deformation, Battery Voltage Checking, Color Temperature
- 【Round Sponge Eye Mask】Wearing glasses to watch barrier-free. The sponge mask prevents direct sunlight from burning the LCD screen.
- 【Milling the Metal Rear Cover】Using CNC processing technology that makes it more solid and more durable.
- 包装尺寸 : 15.7 x 11.7 x 9.8 cm; 365 克
- 制造商 : Portkeys
- ASIN : B091FB31GM
- 型号 / 款式 : LEYEIII
LEYE EVF 监视器:
【2.4 英寸面板】2.4 英寸屏幕尺寸 LCD EVF,具有 1440x900 有效分辨率、8 位色彩深度、1100:1 对比度、300 尼特亮度。
【铣削金属后盖】采用 CNC 加工技术,使其更加坚固、更耐用。
ARRI 定位,Nato 导轨,1/4 螺纹孔
【圆形海绵眼罩】戴眼镜看无障碍。 海绵面罩可防止阳光直射燃烧 LCD 屏幕。
【红橡木屈光度旋转】+8D~-3D 可调屈光度。 适合视力不同的用户。
【高级功能】3D LUT、Luma 波形、直方图、峰值、指南、色调、音频表、假颜色、缩放、斑马、网格、下扫描、变形、电池电压检查、色温...
【工作电压】DC 7~24V/USB 5V
【交货日期】下单后 2 天内发货。
LEYE EVF *1
HDMI 转换器 * 1
USB 磁盘 *1
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The replacement (and the original for the brief moment it worked) were not sharp. Even with the diopter adjustment it always seemed as if the LCD panel was not quite sharp. I appreciate function buttons, and they are mostly useful...but...the implementation is a bit cumbersome. The peaking function, for example, is far too aggressive. It's not possible to make fine-tune changes since this EVF seems to think everything is in focus at a particular distance--and when you compare with the camera's peaking function, there's a clear difference. The camera has a more accurate rendition of what's in focus.
The eyecup is a real pain. I see the benefit of not having a giant eyecup of the type that Zacuto uses, but the one included with this product is just too flimsy and uncomfortable. When you adjust the diopter, for example, the eyecup also moves and shifts. And, my eyecup's cover constantly pops out of place.
There's also a small, tiny particle between the LCD and magnification lens. As you might imagine, the particle is also magnified, and blots out a small, but annoying, amount of of the LCD. No amount of tapping on the EVF has been able to dislodge the particle. You can't unscrew the magnification lens to access the LCD itself--it's an all-in-one unit. Unfortunately, the first EVF I got also had a similar small particle issue.
Updating the firmware on this EVF was a struggle. I followed the instructions but the EVF wouldn't update. The instructions are also incomplete. When you download the firmware package, there are multiple files, and ALL of them need to be present on your USB drive--but the instructions don't make that abundantly clear. I reached out to customer service at Portkeys. To their credit, they responded within 24 hours and told me to try a different USB thumb drive, and keep trying to force an update. Eventually it did work--but it took far longer than necessary.
Clearly this product could be a real bargain--but it isn't in this condition. There's a noticeable lack of QC. The software is not quite as useful as the marketing suggests. The inability to dial in peaking sensitivity is a huge issue for me. I'll keep the EVF as it is more useable than the Sigma EVF-11 for my fp, but that's not saying much.
This was a pretty big disappointment for me. Maybe someday Portkeys will release a far better version of this, but until then I can't recommend it.
This EVF is not a pro-model, and it certainly does not look or feel premium.
The lens has too short adjustment range so if you normally use reading glasses above +2
it may not have enough reach for your specific eyesight. The sponge eye-cup is flimsy.
However, professional EVF's cost between 1000-5000 USD which makes this a great budget alternative.
The picture quality is good, there are many pro-features, and everything works just fine.
You probably can't get a better EVF at this price point.
评论于 2022年6月8日 在美国 🇺🇸 发布
评论于 2021年11月21日 在美国 🇺🇸 发布