|商品尺寸||3 x 3 x 0.96 cm; 17 克|
|运动类型||跑步/慢跑。, 游泳, 自行车运动, *与健身, 水上运动|
|包装清单||Polar Verity Sense;臂带;充电器;护目镜夹;入门指南|
|型号||Polar Verity Sense|
Polar Verity Sense 光学脉冲传感器，中性款，适合成人
Polar Verity Sense - Optical Heart Rate Monitor Armband for Sport - ANT+ and Dual Bluetooth HRM - Waterproof HR Sensor with only One Button - Compatible with Peloton, Zwift and other apps, Gray, M-XXL
- 舒适：Polar Verity Sense 让您的手腕保持自由，以获得大的舒适度和运动自由度。 只需将它套在您的上臂或下臂上，夹在您的游泳镜上，或将它贴在紧身衣服下紧贴您的皮肤。
- 方便：只需一个按钮，使用 Polar Verity Sense 再简单不过了。 只需将其打开并将其放在您的手臂或太阳穴上，您就可以立即开始锻炼。
- 连接性：蓝牙和 ANT+ 确保您可以连接 Polar Verity Sense 的各种设备。 您可以同时进行两个蓝牙连接。
- 多功能性：Polar Verity Sense 适合无数不同的运动。 您可以在连接的设备或应用程序上实时跟踪您的心率，或者记录您的会话并将数据传输到您的手机。
- 游泳者的好伴侣：Polar Verity Sense 方便地将游泳护目镜带夹在太阳穴上，自动跟踪您在泳池中的心率、距离和步速。;适用性别：男女通用 运动类型：自行车 包含组件：传感器、臂带、泳镜、充电器、洗衣袋、注意事项"
- COMFORT: Polar Verity Sense keeps your wrist free for maximum comfort and freedom of movement. Just slip it on your upper or lower arm, clip it on your swimming goggles or place it snug and firm against your skin under tight-fitting clothing.
- CONVENIENCE: With only one button, using Polar Verity Sense couldn't be easier. Just switch it on and put it on your arm or temple and you’re ready to start your workout right away.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth and ANT+ guarantee a large variety of devices that you can connect Polar Verity Sense with. You can have two simultaneous Bluetooth connections.
- VERSATILITY: Polar Verity Sense suits countless different sports. You can either follow your heart rate in real time on a connected device or app or record your session and transfer your data to your phone afterwards.
- SWIMMER'S BEST COMPANION: Conveniently in its swimming goggle strap clip against your temple, Polar Verity Sense tracks your heart rate, distance and pace automatically in the pool.
Train with Polar Flow or other fitness apps
For a full Polar Verity Sense experience, connect your heart rate monitor to Polar Flow, our free fitness and training app or any other compatible fitness app. Just choose the one that best fits your needs and turn your phone into a fitness tracker easily.
Polar Verity Sense
Optical heart rate monitor that works in any and all sports
Polar Verity Sense is a versatile high-quality optical heart rate sensor that measures heart rate from your arm or temple.
It comes with an armband and a swimming goggle strap clip, and it's very easy to use. It has Polar's reliable optical HR solution and connects with Bluetooth and ANT+.
- Two simultaneous Bluetooth connections and ANT+ broadcast: Works with just about any sports watch, device or app
- Long battery life: 20 hours on a single charge
- Internal memory: 600 hours of training
- Records heart rate, distance and pace automatically in swimming pool with the specific swimming mode
- Waterproof (50 m)
- Chargeable battery
- Updatable firmware
- Bluetooth transmission range 150 m (40m without the holder or swimming clip)
WHY HEART RATE TRAINING IS THE SMART WAY TO WORKOUT?
Using real-time heart rate data during your workouts means you have instant insight into how your body is responding. This means you’ll be training smarter, which is always better than simply training harder.
In a nutshell, smart training that leads to results is based on three variables:
- Frequency: How many times you exercise during a period of time, for example per week.
- Duration: How long you exercise at a time, usually counted in minutes.
- Intensity: This one is a bit more complicated – and that’s where your heart rate comes in.
Your heart rate is one of the best indicators of how hard your body is working during training. Instead of trying to ‘guesstimate’ the intensity of your workout, your best bet is to rely on your heart rate which is a trackable number, just like frequency and duration.
ANT+ and Bluetooth
Connect to ANT+ and Bluetooth cycling computers, sports watches, gym equipment and apps. You can connect to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously and with the ANT+ broadcast you can stream your HR to as many ANT+ devices as you wish.
Designed for use in the pool
Records heart rate, distance and pace automatically in swimming pool. Water resistant (50 m). Machine-washable detachable textile armband & swimming goggle strap clip and a handy storage pouch.
Convenience & Easy use
Putting Polar Verity Sense on is beautifully simple and fast. Just switch it on and then put it on your arm or temple, and you’re ready to start your workout right away.
With only one button, using Polar Verity Sense couldn't be easier.
Polar Verity Sense suits countless different sports such as group exercise, strength & functional training, indoor cycling, pool swimming, cycling, running, jogging, walking and team sports etc. The sky is basically the limit.
You can either follow your heart rate in real time on a connected device or record your session and transfer your data to your phone afterwards.
|Polar Verity Sense||Polar H9||Polar H10|
|HR measurement method||Optical heart rate (6 LED solution)||ECG||ECG|
|Operation time||Long battery life: 20 hours on a single charge||400 h (replaceable battery)||400 h (replaceable battery)|
|Rechargeable||Yes, with USB adapter||No||No|
|Waterproof||50 m||30 m||30 m|
|Strap||Armband||Polar Soft Strap||Polar Pro Strap|
|Compatible with 3rd party apps||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-in memory||Up to 600 hours of HR training||No||For 1 training session|
|Updatable software (over the air), Bluetooth connectivity||✓||No||✓|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth low energy (two simultaneous connections) and ANT+||Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+||Bluetooth Low Energy (two simultaneous connections) and ANT+|
|5 kHz transmission (Gymlink)||No||✓||✓|
• 尺码：鞋服尺码表，单位转换表。备注: 如果销售品牌提供了具体的尺码表，请以品牌尺码表为准。
I ordered a wahoo tickr Fit band and it's amazing, exactly what I expected the Polar Verity to be. My Wahoo band was also way cheaper. Better packaging and the app works flawlessly. Wahoo provides free returns if needed also, unlike Polar that does not take returns.
I decided on the Polar, as the reviews were excellent. People seemed to like the bicep and forearm wearing capability. Very comfy. I agree. I wear it on my forearm and forget it is even on my arm. Not sure how people test, but it also was the most accurate according to what I read. I do have a couple complaints, but they are not deal breakers. First, to recharge the unit, you have to unsnap it from the band, and insert it into a USB type charger, made just for this Polar unit. The little charging unit is so small, I am afraid I am going to lose it. Other HR's just magnetically snap on while still on the band and charge the unit. Second complaint, and it is very nitpicky, is batter life is only about 20 hours. The others out there had up to 30 and 40 hours. One last thing. The on/off button has three modes, so you have to be careful not to put it into one of the other modes, as it will not work. I always check to make sure it is registering on my watch and bike computer.
Accuracy, comfort, super fast and easy syncing, works terrific (I use it on ANT+ with a Garmin Vivoactive 4, and Garmin 500 bike computer at the same time. Also syncs to my Apple iPhone 11 bluetooth easy)
Battery life is 20 hours, must detach unit to recharge, recharge USB unit is tiny and easy to lose, must be careful with on/off button as it has three modes you can accidentally put the unit into.
Summary: I think this unit is a step above the competitors, even though it has a couple cons. I recommend it.