|品牌||New England Coffee|
|包装尺寸||22 x 11.51 x 6.2 cm; 311.84 克|
|商品名称||新英格兰咖啡焦糖玛奇朵中号烘焙研磨咖啡 11 盎司袋|
新英格兰咖啡焦糖玛奇朵中号烘焙研磨咖啡 11 盎司袋
New England Coffee Caramel Macchiato Medium Roast Ground Coffee 11 Ounce Bag
- 研磨咖啡: 阿拉比卡咖啡制成;不含麸质,犹太洁食认证研磨咖啡;仅在冲泡咖啡粉时使用新鲜水,以获得顺滑的味道和口感。
- 家庭传统:100多年来,New England Coffee 在新英格兰咖啡在新英格兰经过测试的方法烤制我们的优质咖啡,因此您可以依靠一下一杯美味的口感一致。
- Caramel Macchiato Coffee: We use our signature blend of 100% Arabica coffee for our medium roast Caramel Macchiato flavored coffee; It features a smooth and creamy taste with sweet caramel flavor
- Small Batch Roast: Sourced from the finest coffee growing regions, our premium coffees are always 100% Arabica coffee beans that are small batch roasted for consistently balanced flavor every time
- Ground Coffee: Made of 100% Arabica coffee; Gluten free and Certified Kosher ground coffee; Use only fresh water when brewing the coffee grounds for smooth taste and flavor
- Sustainability: With the changing climate in mind, our Sustainable Cup Project is designed to plant a better tomorrow; Results provide social, economic and environmental enhancements for farmers and their communities
- Family Tradition: For more than 100 years, New England Coffee has roasted our premium coffee the same time tested way right in New England, so you can count on deliciously consistent flavor cup after cup, sip after sip
小批量烤：我们的优质咖啡来自最好的咖啡种植区，始终是 100％ 的阿拉比卡咖啡豆，每次都是小批量烘焙以保持均衡的味道，每次 Timetostado por lotes pequeños：Provenientes de las mejores 地区德咖啡馆，nuestros 咖啡馆溢价 siempre son GRANOS de 咖啡馆 100％ 阿拉比卡，阙儿子 tostados PORES pequeños a on sabibrado 君士坦蒙特斯 cada vez。
• 尺码：鞋服尺码表，单位转换表。备注: 如果销售品牌提供了具体的尺码表，请以品牌尺码表为准。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
But, seriously. I really have been impressed with the New England Coffee brand, and this well pleases me. I used to order my flavored coffee in whole bean from Christopher Bean, but the last batch was REALLY poor quality (the flavors were weak, and there was a strong chemical taste to them). Having splurged and purchased $100 in coffee from CB that tastes like you're sucking on a tail pipe, I decided to try something considerably less expensive, and chose this in several flavors.
The moment you open the bag, you'll immediately smell the chocolate. It brews beautifully! I have used it in a conventional drip coffee maker, a percolator, and a french press and have to say that I like the french press the best for this. The taste is rich, low in acid, and really just much better than I expected.
Since discovering this several months ago, I have ordered about 7 bags. All have been consistent in excellent quality. All vacuum sealed and fresh. I gave my mom part of a bag to try and now she is hooked!! And she is not one for flavored coffees at all. If it is hard for you to imagine the mixture of blueberry and coffee, I urge you to give it a try. The price of less than 5.00 is a no brained for me. And further incentive for me to continue this as part of my morning.
I put a tablespoon of coconut oil in my 20oz coffee cup each morning with a tiny dash of Stevia or a few drops of Monk Fruit sweetener and about 2TBS of vanilla creamer. Boom!!! Best tasting coffee I've ever had.
The first thing I noticed about this coffee is that it smells WONDERFUL. If you are a regular drinker of decaf, then you know that even the more pricey brands of decaf often have a bitter, kind of nasty smell to it. I don't get what causes that, but it's a little troubling, considering regular coffee never has that. But this coffee doesn't have that smell.
For the price, I honestly expected the taste to be artificial or off, but it's not. It's not at all chemically or artificial, and the flavor is subtle enough that, although you know you are drinking hazelnut coffee, it doesn't offend your taste buds.
The only issue I have with this is that it seems to have more caffeine in it than other decaf coffees I drink, which is why I took off a star. I have a cup of this in the morning, and it's 50/50 that I end up waking up later that night an hour into my sleep. I definitely cannot consume it after noon if I want to sleep that night.
If you aren't a super slow caffeine metabolizer like me, then this probably won't matter to you. But since there isn't any REAL oversight of how much caffeine is actually present in most decaf coffees, it's worth knowing that this one seems to have a bit more than most.