下载免费的 Kindle 阅读软件，即可立即在智能手机、平板电脑或电脑上阅读 Kindle 电子书 - 无需 Kindle 设备。了解更多信息
使用手机摄像头 - 扫描以下代码并下载 Kindle 阅读软件。
您同意通过上述手机号码接收从亚马逊或代表亚马逊发送的有关 Kindle 阅读软件的自动短信。该同意不构成任何购买的条件。可能会收取短信和数据费用。
Rapid Access Guide for Pediatric Emergencies: Providing Expert Nursing Care (English Edition) Kindle电子书
Delineates essential pediatric knowledge and skills that will greatly enhance nursing orientation and ongoing education
This pocket-sized resource for nurses confronting pediatric emergencies provides immediate access to vital, life-saving information. Ideal for a variety of settings, this guide distills the wisdom of expert pediatric emergency clinicians who provide a wealth of critical information from basic foundational knowledge through red flag presentations and triage.
After describing how to best incorporate the guide into practice, the book conveys important contextual information about pediatric developmental stages, anatomy and physiology, and how to communicate effectively with patients and caregivers. This essential resource provides comprehensive triage content; a combination of concept-based learning, disease pathology, and recognition according to body system; and psychosocial considerations. Additionally, behavioral health issues, congenital cardiac anomalies, and children with unique needs, along with assessments, interventions, critical medications, and selected components of resuscitation are covered.
This text provides emergency, urgent care, clinic, school nurses and others, both experienced and inexperienced, with a pocket reference when caring for the pediatric patient. A quick-reference section highlights emergency pediatric procedures and medication administration for at-a-glance information. Chapters contain space for taking notes, inscribing important phone numbers, or pasting facility-specific policies and procedures.
- Concise, pocket-sized, immediate-access format
- Useful for emergency, urgent care, clinic, school, detention center, summer camp settings, and others
- Utilizes a systematic evidence-based approach for the triage, assessment, and identification of appropriate interventions for a variety of clinical presentations
- Describes nursing pearls and critical concepts of pediatric emergency care
- Addresses typical vs. atypical patient presentations
- Provides step-by-step information for pediatric procedures
- Addresses anatomic and physiologic age-specific considerations applicable to each disease pathology or injury
- Icons are used throughout the book to quickly direct the user to specific content areas
- Contains blank note pages for customization
- ASIN : B08QDDWXRR
- 出版社 : Springer Publishing Company; 第 1st 版 (2021年5月28日)
- 出版日期 : 2021年5月28日
- 语言 : 英语
- 文件大小 : 78864 KB
- 标准语音朗读 : 已启用
- X-Ray : 未启用
- 生词提示功能 : 未启用
- 纸书页数 : 624页
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
In a small 6" x 6" spiral-bound book, they packed over 500 pages of essential information that you will come to rely on.
From "simple" presentations that you rarely see to patient presentations you see frequently ... the answer you are searching for is in this book.
Grown out of years of patient care experiences, the authors have utilized their front-line, first-hand 'lessons learned' ... to create a resource that will meet the needs of every nurse caring for pediatric patients.
We all have "cheat cards" in our pockets, to remind us of essential details ... well, replace those with this book. It is organized in an "easy to find" manner ... and once you get the pages broken in, you'll be flipping through this quickly to find what you need to know.
This book is sure to please any nurse caring for pediatric patients!
Ms. Visser and Ms. Jeffries are known as excellent writers, superlative clinicians, and caring nursing professionals whose mission is to create products that truly educate and empower their fellow nurses. This book does just that, and I highly recommend it for anyone who sees pediatric patients.