|商品尺寸||7.6 x 7.6 x 6 cm; 75 克|
|型号 / 款式||010-02246-02|
|包装清单||STRIKER™ 铸造;便携包;系绳(20 英尺);USB 充电线;文档|
Garmin 佳明 Striker Castable Sonar with GPS 可铸声纳,与移动设备配对,从任何地方投掷,卷轴进入定位并显示鱼类 (010-02246-022)
Garmin Striker Cast, Castable Sonar with GPS, Pair with Mobile Device and Cast from Anywhere, Reel in to Locate and Display Fish on Smartphone or Tablet (010-02246-02)
- 坚固耐用的可铸造声纳设备可与免费的 Striker Cast 应用程序(与 Apple 或 Android 设备兼容)配合使用,以无线传输声纳、定位鱼并将其显示在您的智能手机或平板电脑上
- 内置 GPS 让您通过使用快速绘制轮廓软件创建具有 1 英寸轮廓的定制钓鱼地图
- 传统的 2 D 和冰钓闪光声纳模式通过移动设备上的前锋投掷应用程序从 200 英尺外无线传输
- 在浅水和深水中表现良好。访问 Garmin Quick Draw 社区可以轻松下载地图到您的设备。电池寿命:内置 USB 可充电电池的 10 小时以上(电池续航时间可能会因使用情况而异)。漂浮在水中时关闭电池;拆卸时自动关闭。防水符合 ipx6 和 ipx7 标准(接触水不超过 1 米,持续 30 分钟)。坚固轻便,适合体重 20 磅时使用。 测试重量或更高的钓鱼线;包含组件:STRIKER Cast;便携包;系绳(20 英尺);充电的 USB 线;文档
- rugged, castable sonar device works with free striker cast app (compatible with apple or android devices) to wirelessly stream sonar, locate fish and display them on your smartphone or tablet
- quick, easy out-of-the-box setup: download the app, pair your mobile device with the striker cast sonar, and start fishing in minutes
- built-in gps lets you create your own custom fishing maps with 1’ contours by using quickdraw contours software
- traditional 2-d and ice fishing flasher sonar modes stream wirelessly from up to 200’ away with the striker cast app on your mobile device
- performs well in both shallow and deep water
- access to the garmin quickdraw community makes it easy to download maps to your device
- battery life: 10+ hours (battery life may vary depending on usage) on internal usb-rechargeable battery
- conserves battery by powering on when floating in water; turns off when removed
- water-resistant to ipx6 and ipx7 standards (exposure to water of up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes)
- rugged and lightweight for use with a 20 lb. test weight or higher fishing line; Included components: STRIKER Cast; Carrying Bag; Tether (20 ft.); USB cable for charging; Documentation
您捕捉更多鱼的新秘密武器? 这是支持 GPS 的 STRIKER Cast 可铸造的声纳。 只需下载 STRIKER Cast 应用程序,将移动设备与声纳配对,几分钟内即可钓鱼。 从岸边、码头或船舶投掷,然后回路寻找鱼,并将其显示在您的智能手机或平板电脑上。 声纳从高达 200 英尺外无线流出,在淡水或海水(甚至冰下)中工作,以清晰的细节展示您的鱼和结构。 从易于理解的传统 2-D 声纳和冰钓闪光灯模式中进行选择,增益、范围等设置调整。 内置 GPS 通过使用 Quickdraw Contours 软件创建您自己的带 1 英寸轮廓的地图。 轻松下载新地图,或与 Garmin Quickdraw 社区分享您的地图。
Here are my frustrations:
I was fishing for Kokanee with a 3" dodger and a hoochie 10" below the dodger. No matter what I set the sensitivity to via the app, the transducer wouldn't pick up my jig or even the dodger. There is an "auto" function for the sensitivity, however the app doesn't show you what values it's using on automatic.
I fished using this in 2 degree fahrenheit conditions and found that the cold seemed to cause issues with the unit. As I moved from hole to hole the water from the previous hole would cause the transducer (or what I assumed to be; I little circular metallic dot) and power port to freeze up and the unit could no longer determine depth. Further, if the unit is out of the water for more than two minutes it turns off. I found the app to struggle with reconnecting to the unit unless I closed out of it completely and started it back up once the unit was back in water.
About 3 hours into the trip even it stopped working completely save for the water temperature. The unit had no ice on it, there were no bubbles below it, and I even let it sit in the sun for an hour. After having no luck, so I tried to reset the app back to defaults thinking perhaps I goofed up the settings. But! Without cell reception or wifi one can't get past the initial setup (EULA) and into the app. So at that point the unit was functionally worthless.
Prior to the trip I reached out to Garmin on twitter asking them for tips or guidance on how to use the unit since they explicitly state it can be used for ice fishing. I had a question regarding how the transducer functions as the unit floats at the top of the ice hole as opposed to traditional flashers where the transducer is submerged below the ice surface. After three days Garmin responded telling me that the unit wasn't meant to be submerged. I noted that that was not really the question I asked; rather I wanted to understand how to best use the unit since it indeed was not submergible. I was then directed (after an additional two days) to take my question to another division of Garmin.
* If you are remote and don't have 3G or better service don't reset the app while in the wild. The necessary app to use the unit becomes non functional, and thus the unit has no use.
* Don't use it for ice fishing. I do think it's lack of submergibility is an issue for ice fishing and I have a hard time believing Garmin even tested this use case.