|商品名称||Cybex Balios S Lux 婴儿推车，正面朝上，或面向父母的座位，一手折叠，多位置倾斜，可调节的人造革婴儿手推车，适用6个月以上的宝宝，木兰粉红色|
|商品尺寸||89.92 x 60.45 x 109.98 cm; 12.56 公斤|
|款式名称||CYBEX Balios S Lux Stroller|
Cybex Balios S Lux 婴儿推车，正面朝上，或面向父母的座位，一手折叠，多位置倾斜，可调节的人造革婴儿手推车，适用6个月以上的宝宝，木兰粉红色
- Lux婴儿推车：Elegance在Balios S Lux中发挥功能，采用优质面料，人造革车把和保险杠以及阳极电镀银色镜架。遮阳篷提供网状窗户和UPF 50+等级，宽敞的篮子可容纳所有物品
- 行驶系统：Balios S Lux使用婴儿推车随附的适配器可与任何CYBEX婴儿座椅或Cot S（另售）兼容，随附的Balios S Lux座椅适合6个月以上的婴儿或婴儿推车使用
Balios S Lux婴儿推车是CYBEX家族的优雅成员，在可随您的孩子成长的可定制婴儿推车中将豪华的细节与实用的功能结合在一起。优质的细节（例如优质的面料和阳极化的银色框架）能让您在漫步时既时尚又贴心。像紧凑的单手折叠式和伸缩式车把，使操作变得直观：Balios S Lux具有可翻转的座椅单元，可以轻松地以面向前或面向父母的方式放置；独立的靠背和腿部调节功能可让您自定义适合您的身材，一个孩子，一个多手可躺的姿势，可以在旅途中小睡，并且可以放一个大的购物篮，至多可容纳11磅。人造革的保险杠可以打开，可以让小个子进进出出，而座位可与大多数桌子高度兼容-轻轻松松就餐，使用单手折叠即可整齐存放，添加任何CYBEX婴儿汽车安全座椅或CYBEX Cot S即可创建多功能旅行系统，与您的婴儿推车随附的适配器一起使用。Balios S Lux包括杯架，防雨罩和汽车座椅适配器。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
- This stroller rides SO SMOOTH!! We walk the dog every day on Michigan roads (hello portholes) and it handles them with ease!
- Fairly lightweight! Since I also walk the dog, I have one hand on the stroller and the other holding a leash so the lightweight makes it MUCH easier on my wrist!
- Folding it down and opening it up is simple but takes some getting used to, especially doing it with one hand. I haven't figured out one handed yet!
- Love that the handle height for me is adjustable. I am 5'7" and the lowest setting works well, but the highest is comfortable for me as well. My husband (6'3") prefers the highest setting and he doesn't feel like he is hunched over.
- I LOVE the brown leather wrapped handles for me and the baby. It makes this such a chic stroller.
- The bottom rack has a decent amount of storage. The bag is flexible and easily holds our diaper bag and my purse.
- I am a little disappointed by the cup holder. It can easily be popped on or off and on either side. But its a little flimsy.
- The stroller is thin enough to easily fit through a standard doorway.
- The lock feature is one step and it locks both wheels which I really like. I do feel like I am going to kick it when pushing the stroller. However, I have only kicked it once so far!
- The wheels are non inflatable which is AWESOME! I don't have to worry about blowing out a tire (hello potholes) or needing to inflate them
- Chair for the baby can be flipped either way and very easily. The back of it is adjustable so babe can sit up straight or more on an incline
- Straps are a bit tricky to adjust at first, but once you figure it out, they're not a problem. The base clip is really easy to use.
- Comes with a full, transparent cover for rainy days. My son thought that was a bit weird, but it does the job
- The canopy is a really thick canvas like material. It is adjustable to basically close all the way and has vents for air flow. I like the material for winter especially as it blocks the wind.
Overall, this stroller is wonderful and an enormous step up from what I was using! I am really happy with the smooth ride, nice features and usability and how chic it looks. Definitely recommend!
PROS: Well made, nice fabrics and materials, easy to push, folds easily, large canopy, generous under storage, extendable handle.
CONS: Large and bulky when folded, brake is finicky, cheap cup holder.
Cybex's Balios S Lux Stroller is definitely a step above their cheaper offerings. The imitation leather on the handle and child's arm rest is well padded and nicely stitched. The exposed aluminum metal on the frame is stylish and attractive. The fabrics used are high quality and well finished. The canopy opens and closes smoothly and does not feel flimsy or flop around. In materials, construction, and finish quality this is a high-end stroller.
It's also easy to assemble. Out of the box everything snaps into place without tools. Included are a small cup holder, rain cover, and adaptors for a car seat.
We used this stroller for a week long trip to Disney World with our 3.5 year old son. He is taller than average, but weighs an average amount for his age. He fits in the stroller well and can climb in and out himself. There is plenty of width and height in the seat, but the canopy grazes the top of his head when extended.
Still, he used the canopy often to protect himself from the Florida sun. The canopy has a zippered extension in the back (where there is also a covered viewing window) and a fold down extension in the front. When it is completely extended it opens to almost 180 degrees.
The seatbelt adjusts quickly and easily and is easy to buckle and unbuckle. Indeed my son was able to do so himself. He experienced no comfort issues from the seatbelt.
We walked many miles over a variety of terrains with the Cybex and it was always easy to push. Everyone from my 5 foot tall mother to my 6'4" spouse were able to comfortably push it thanks to the extendable handle. It rarely got stuck on curbs or sewers and was narrow enough to fit through stores with ease. Only the cup holder that hangs off the side of the stroller would occasionally catch on things.
Speaking of the cup holder it is cheap and flimsy feeling. It will hold a soda can or narrow water bottle fine, but it does not lock in the upright position and will swivel back and forth easily. Make sure your drinks have lids.
The underseat storage basket is large and could easily accomodate a diaper bag and some other smaller bags.
The brake has a center activated pedal. It locks and unlocks with a nice click, but when you unlock it sometimes you have to move the stroller backwards for a couple of inches to truly unlock the wheels.
Folded and unfolding the stroller is straightforward, but it works best if you lock the front wheel and extend the foot rest first. That allows it to fold down as compactly as possible. When folded there is a handle to help carry it, but it is heavy and bulky. We ended up leaving it open and just placing it in the back of the SUV like that.
All in all... a great stroller.