|包装尺寸||16.61 x 12.4 x 9.8 cm; 703 克|
|型号 / 款式||010-02157-30|
|包装清单||Quatix 6X 太阳光;钛带;Cirrus 蓝色硅胶带;充电/数据线;文档|
GARMIN 佳明 quatix 6 Multisport Marine 智能手表，船用连接性（010-02157-30）
Garmin quatix 6X Multisport Marine Smartwatch, Comprehensive Boat Connectivity (010-02157-30)
- 提供与兼容的 Garmin 佳明绘图仪和其他设备(兼容海洋产品:GPSMAP 7x2/9x2/12x2 Plus、GPSMAP 10x2/12x2、GPSMAP 74/7600、GPSMAP 84/8600、GHC 20、GNX Wind、GNT 10)
- 坚固耐用的精致设计具有 1.3 英寸显示屏、不锈钢边框、按钮、后壳和 QuickFit 腕带系统
- 支持可选的 BlueChart g3 海岸图表和 LakeVü g3 内陆地图,改进了 Garmin 海洋制图的图表展示。预加载的活动配置文件,适用于所有运动和冒险,包括高尔夫、桨板、皮划艇和独木舟;包括预载的地形图、滑雪地图、多款 GNSS 支持、大气压计和指南针。连接功能 (当与兼容 智能手机)包括智能通知,自动上传至 Garmin Connect 在线健身社区和 Garmin Pay非接触式付款(并非所有国家和支付网络均受资格)。防水等级达 10 ATM(100 米)。电池性能:智能手表模式下长达 2 周(取决于设置),GPS 模式长达 24 小时,在 UltraTrac 电池保存时间长达 60 小时。 模式
- Provides comprehensive connectivity with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices (compatible marine products: GPSMAP 7x2/9x2/12x2 Plus, GPSMAP 10x2/12x2, GPSMAP 74/7600, GPSMAP 84/8600, GHC 20, GNX Wind, GNT 10)
- Rugged, sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3” display, stainless steel bezel, buttons, rear case and QuickFit band system
- Improved sail racing assistance includes virtual starting line, distance to start line, race countdown timer and tack assist
- Preloaded apps for boating, tides, autopilot control, Fusion-Link, anchor and fishing
- Support for optional BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps with improved chart presentation for the latest in Garmin marine cartography
- Preloaded activity profiles for all your sports and adventures, including golf, paddle boarding, kayaking and canoeing; includes preloaded topographic maps, ski maps, multi-GNSS support, barometric altimeter and compass
- Connected features (when paired with compatible smartphone) include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible)
- Water-rated to 10 ATM (100 meters)
- Battery performance: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
Quatix 6 多运动 GPS 智能手表具有专用海洋功能,可与兼容的 Garmin 图表绘图仪和其他设备提供全面的连接(兼容海洋产品:GPSMAP 7x2/9x2/12x2 Plus、GPSMAP 10x2/12x2、GPSMAP 74/7600、GPSMAP 84/8600、GHC 20, GNX 健安喜Wind,GNT 10)提供自动驾驶仪控制、帆船赛车辅助、Fusion-Link 娱乐控制、数据流(包括速度、深度、温度和风力)等。 它支持可选的 BlueChart g3 海岸图表和 LakeVü g3 内陆地图,并通过改进的图表演示。 Quatix 6 具有用于划桨板、皮划艇、独木舟、高尔夫等的内置活动配置文件和性能指标,让您可以应对任何想要追踪的运动。 卫星导航和跟踪功能与 3 轴指南针、陀螺仪和大气压高度计相结合,让您放心地在水中和水下使用。 它还包括连接功能(与兼容智能手机配对时)、估计的基于手腕的心率监测和访问 Garmin Connect、Garmin Pay 非接触式付款(并非所有国家和支付网络都符合资格)和音乐存储。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
As for the main reason to buy it? Not worth it in my opinion. Being a professional sailor, I have found it a completely waste of money due to the poor navigational functions. Here some details of the Sailing app (which, by the way, you can install in much cheaper Garmin watches):
- You cannot select which waypoint of a route start navigating to. If you don’t start from the beginning, GPS navigation is useless.
- Routes made in apps other than the watch itself (I.e. Navionics, Garmin Explore) just show ETA and distance to the final destination, making the watch useless as navigational support.
- Nautical units only work for speed and distance traveled, all other distances are shown in either kms or miles. Why having a SAILING WATCH that does that?
- VMG only works if connected to a chart plotter. For this expensive “sailing watch” I find that pretty poor. (My 90’s GPS would give me VMG).
- It doesn’t provide GPS signal to a paired tablet in which you are watching charts, for example.
I do appreciate good support from Garmin’s team but overall it is a waaay too expensive for what you would expect from a Garmin “sailing” Watch.
In a nutshell, Quatix 6 gets you as close to Fenix 6 Pro as possible except minor pool swimming features. Comes with really pretty watch faces, blue band, Gorilla Glass display, stainless steel bezel unlike the black coated of regular Fenix 6. So far has been stellar in runs, bike rides, overwhelming presentation of data analytics about my training progress. Really impressive how Garmin optimized the presentation of all that data in few lines and graphs. GPS locking times similar to my trusty Fenix 3, music sync with Spotify playlists, maps look surprisingly visible on such a compact display. Speaking of display size, after years with Fenix 3 I would probably like to see Quatix 6X with an extra inch of display real estate but just a matter of personal preference.
The bad - the watch bezel got deep scratches after weeks of normal usage, like few runs and bike rides. In comparison, good old Fenix 3 has survived multiple triathlons,bike crashes, trail runs, you name it, got scratched properly but at different level of effort. Expected a bit more durability from Quatix 6.
As for features - having buttons is much better than the touch screen vivio3. The heart BPM bears little resemblance to that detected by my Garmin chest strap HRM. I wouldn't spend the extra SSSs for the marine charts when there are plenty of good free phone based navigation apps available. Otherwise tracks my bike rides, hikes, sailboat racing and cruising perfectly.
Although I like it’s settings a lot and how it captures very small details nicely, I’m feeling sad for the screen resolution :( The screen of my cheap Huawei GT Watch 2 is way better!! And it has costed me only 30% of the Quatix’s price… Given this, I think this watch is overpriced and not good value for money.