- 平台: Xbox One, Xbox One
- 格式: 电子游戏
Controller Gear Cyberpunk 2077 限量版 - Xbox Pro 充电支架/充电站 - 官方* Xbox 配件(控制器单独出售) - Xbox One (CSXBCPX1R-00CYB)
- 卓越品质 - 采用与您的 Xbox One 控制器相同的高质量和颜色材料制成
- 完美充电 – 精心设计,包括磁性接触系统,确保每次充电都完美*
- 单手导航 - 符合人体工程学设计,当控制器在充电支架上时,单手导航 Xbox One 仪表盘。
- 展示 - 轻松显示您的 Xbox One 无线控制器并为其充电
- 官方* - 为 Xbox One 制造。 Microsoft Xbox 和 CD projekt 红色官方*
- 电源类型: AC/DC
Become a cyberpunk, an urban mercenary Legend on the streets of night city by completing your gaming set up and docking your Controller on your matching charging Stand. Equipped with cybernetic enhancements, this Xbox Pro charging Stand is designed to perfectly match both the Cyberpunk 2077 Samurai limited Edition Xbox One Controller and cybernetically enhanced Console. Battle worn, and distressed, this Xbox Pro charging Stand is a Premium, high performance, seamless charging experience. Compatible with Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox One, and Xbox Elite Controllers. Not compatible with the Xbox Elite series 2
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
- Premium quality look, feel, & design.
- Ergonomic, heavy, and has a rubber base so it wont slip.
- Comes with a power cord, battery pack, and dark gray & red battery plate cover that matches the CP2077 Limited Ed. Xbox One Controller, but will fit all Xbox One Controllers.
- Controller sits perfectly on the charging stand / won't slip.
- Begins charging right away.
- Orange LED indicator light to indicate the controller is charging / turns white when full charged.
The only thing that concerns me is the battery pack itself: when I got it I plugged it into the controller and charged it up. There's an LED light, which is orange when charging and white when complete. I took the controller off of the charger the moment it turned white, waited about an hour... then put it back on the charger just to see if it was recognized as fully charged. It wasn't/it seemed to have lost about 20 minutes worth of charge just from being off of the stand, never once powered on.
This means that either 1) the charging stand won't immediately recognize a full charge... or 2) the battery pack loses battery life quickly. With all of that said, I haven't tested to see how long the battery will last on a full charge while gaming, and will update my review when I have.
Highly recommend (so far), 4.8 out of 5.0.
UPDATE: I wanted to write a quick update to this review, and up my rating to a 4.8/5.0, as the battery pack lasts a MINIMUM of 8 hours. While I do drop it on the charging stand sometimes, and keep it at full charge, I've gamed on this thing for 8 hours in a single session and it hasn't seemed to come close to dying. That said: as with all wireless controllers I've used, sometimes the controller seems to lose connection/needs to be power cycled... though, this may be a problem with Windows 10 Bluetooth and not the controller itself.