|商品尺寸||8.89 x 3.99 x 1.02 cm; 240 克|
MP3 播放器,32GB MP3 播放器,带蓝牙的高保真无损音质音乐播放器,带 FM 收音机,录音机,计步器,可扩展至 128GB TF 卡,带臂带和耳机,黑色
- 【带蓝牙的 Mp3 播放器】蓝牙可连接 IPods,支持蓝牙版本 5.0,并支持无线耳机。 高速,稳定的传输和高噪音抵抗功能使其在室内和室外都易于使用,提供愉快的无线音乐体验。 您可以通过蓝牙音箱或蓝牙耳机播放音乐。 通过音频电缆,MP3播放器可以连接到汽车。
- 【32GB 无损音乐播放器】32GB 容量让您享受多达 8000 首歌曲。 您可以利用额外的空间设置一个新的文件来保存大量文件。 这款高保真无损 MP3 播放器带有均衡器,可支持播放摇滚、弹鼓、嘻哈、爵士、古典等。 支持以下音频格式:Mp3/WMA/APE/FLAC/WAV/AAC-LC/ACELP。
- 【带 FM 收音机的 MP3 播放器】使用我们*的音频线,可以录制您在发音录、磁带驱动器、CD、DVD 和手机上听到的音乐,随时随地享受音乐。 其他 MP3 播放器无法实现。 这款 MP3 播放器也是一款带耳机的便携式收音机。 独立的无线电集成电路设计帮助玩家获得更强的信号。 可轻松接收您喜爱的广播电台。
- 【计步器和臂带】内置计步器让您的锻炼更有效。 记录锻炼步数、锻炼频率、燃烧的卡路里量、锻炼里程和时间。 令人惊讶的是,在锻炼过程中可以用可调节臂带释放您的双手。 带上原装耳机,可以播放2000分钟,节省手机电池。 采用礼盒包装,这款时尚耐用的产品是馈赠朋友的上佳选择
- 如果您在使用过程中有任何问题，请随时与我们联系，我们将在 24 小时内回复您。
* FM 收音机:将耳机插入用作 FM 收音机天线的插座。 无损音质:MP3播放器有均衡器,可以根据您的喜好调整声音
* 独立启动键:长按打开/关闭 MP3
* 浏览:支持 JPEG、BMP、GIF 格式 br> * 兼容系统:Windows7 / 8.1 / XP / Vista / 2000 / Mac OS 10
* 语言:英语 / 法语 / 日语 / 意大利 / 葡萄牙语 / 西班牙语等。
* 请注意,这款 MP3 播放器不支持有声读物
* 请注意,此设备只能与蓝牙扬声器和蓝牙 ea 路由器配对,不能与汽车蓝牙或蓝牙智能手机配对
* 尺寸:3.5 x 1.5 x 0.4 英寸
* 重量:3 盎司
* 屏幕:1.8 英寸彩色屏幕
* 电池：内置 500 mAh 锂电池
* TF 卡:支持,高达 128G
* 1 x MP3
* 1 x 耳机
* 1 根音频线
* 1 x 微型 USB 数据线
* 1 x 臂带
* 1 个收纳包
* 1 x 用户手册
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
This little guy fits the bill very well. Really small and thin, but built solidly, and screen is big enough to see all icons. Its Bluetooth instantly detected my Wireless Buds, paired easily. Transferred a handful of Folders of MP3s and WMAs from my PC into it. Right away noticed it doesn't easily do Playlists, but it will play an entire folder beginning to end if you hit 'ok' while the very first song is highlighted, so does the same thing as Playlists. Not a worrisome drawback at all. However, the Response is instant, no lags, no jerks, freezes. All work smoothly once you figure out the Menu system (easy enough).
The Armband and Carrying Pouch (the latter wasn't advertised in the description, but is quite a well-stitched, nicely materials) are very good accessories.
However, the pleasant surprise was the cheap fragile looking Wired Headphones that it came with. I didn't put much thought into them until I wanted to test the built-in FM Radio and plugged them in as the Antenna. It instantly tuned all my favorite local Music Stations, but the real surprise was when I listened thru those Earpieces- they are actually pretty good!
Fits my ears well, and really doesn't compare bad with my Shure e2c Wired Earphones (which cost like twice the price of this entire package haha). Kind of a pity really because, while the Shure is sturdy and has proven it can handle many years of abuse while still sounding Phenomenal, you can easily see these Phones and cabling will fray out quick with any hard use. Maybe Gtrdhx might include a much better built next-gen version of these Earphones to a future release (even for a few dollars more price increase), it should be well worth it.
But at this time, I don't want another Wired Set ... just had to mention this fact since it was a big Easter Egg surprise to me (of the pleasant kind lol).
Overall, good purchase. Hoping to use for many years to come!
I bought this to get a tiny MP3 player that plays FLAC audio files, sounds good, has expandable memory and Bluetooth 5.0. Anything else is "nice to have" but for me, those are the important things. This little unit meets them all.
It supports these Audio Formats: FLAC & MP3 most important, the rest are good to have WAV/WMA/APE/AAC-LC/ ACELP.
Storage is expandable with up to 128 GB SD Micro or TransFlash (TF) card. The more common SD Micro is not listed as compatible, but it works fine.
One shortcoming is the low-quality earphones included. But, what does one expect from a $40 player? Even with the built-in equalizer, they are poor. I spent 2X more on my wireless earphones than this unit alone. BUT, I also own some higher-end headphones that sound amazingly good connected to such a small unit. The sound quality is in the unit (and the FLAC files vs MP3). These headphones usually require an extra amplifier, but at normal volume levels, it's very useable.
For me, for $40, it's a winner.
Setting up play lists was easy, but not using the standard method. The easiest way to set up play lists is to organize the music by file folder on a computer. Since the file folders list files alphabetically, the play list order can be modified by changing the names of the files, e.g. putting numbers in front of each file in the sequence that you want the files to be played. The file folders can be transferred directly to the Music folder. To play your new "play lists", select the file icon, select the folder containing the play list that you want to play and press "ok".
Attractive physical design.
I like the internal speaker.
The battery life is rather short.
Do people really read eBooks on this small screen?
User interface can be improved.
- It is hard to see which icon is currently selected on the home page
- Menu navigation is not very intuitive
- Button light option is limited, either always on or turned on when it is touched. It would be nice if all the button are turned on when it is touched and turned off automatically if there is no activity for certain time period
- Music player does not properly recognize the tag information of music files
- The font used is not very attractive