PS2 游戏有线控制器，GamePal 适用于索尼 Playstation 2（黑色2件装）
- PS2 和 PS用有线控制器。
- 12 个按键，为您的游戏增添智慧。
- 线长：5.6 英尺
描述：完全兼容 PlayStation 2 和 Playstation 的所有版本。
精细的双模拟操纵杆，精确的四向 D 垫，8 个全模拟压力感应动作按钮。
1. 兼容： PlayStation 2 和 PlayStation
2 .线长：约 5.6 英尺（约 15.2 米）
4. 媒体： 视频游戏
1 x 有线控制器（蓝色）
- 包装尺寸 : 16.2 x 9.9 x 7.4 cm; 251 克
- 制造商 : Funcilit
- ASIN : B084ZMNNJV
- 制造商参考信息 : Game Wired Controller
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
1) They gave me the wrong color. I ordered a Turquoise controller and got a Green one.
2) The Buttons are sticky. Some reviews say the controller will break in, but I don't remember breaking in PS2 controllers, ever. This is just an inferior product that may or may not get better by wearing them in.
3) The Buttons are sometimes unresponsive. I know for sure because I played with a real PS2 controller and this one. The difference was huge. Sometimes the buttons won't hold, sometimes buttons are too stiff. Maybe this is just a part of the last point and it needs to be broken in. But again, it's just an inferior product and feels cheaper.
4) The Analog Light is not in the right spot. Instead of being in the right spot, that red light bulb is buried deep in the controller somewhere. This is not a big deal, but it's just another flaw to the controller that gives it a cheaper feel and overall not a lot of care put into it. Also the analog button is worthless.
5) The Cord is way too short. Having read the description, it does say it is short. about 5 feet 9 inches tall or 1.8 meters, which is way too short. It's my fault for not reading that, but I expected them to at least give you the same length as a regular controller, why would they do that? Again, very cheap feeling I get from it.
6) The Joysticks are slippery. This is actually bothers me the more I think about it and actually I'm thinking about giving it a lower rating now, and in fact, the joysticks are also sticky like the other buttons, more wearing in to do? Oh my God.. Overall very disappointed in this product the more flaws I think of.
Bottom Line: I really don't have a lot of positive things to say other than...hey, it works, and since stores are closed during Covid-19 it was either this or spend 35$ dollars on a real PS2 controller, which in hindsight is the best option if I need another controller.
I give this controller 2.7 out of 5, but I will round it up to 3.
+fairly responsive (for a ps2 controller anyway)
-left thumb stick wasn't molded right. when you push it all the way to the right it gets stuck because its dust shield is too big. (fixed it by taking apart the controller and sanding it down a bit.) = (can't return it now lol :p)
other then that for the price it works pretty well.
A problem I have encountered has been that strong or numerous vibrations randomly cause the controller to disconnect and reconnect (which can be extremely annoying in fighting games when it pauses every time it happens). For the price, I'm not too concerned as disabling vibration works around the issue and this is just a temporary/backup controller. For the $10 price, I would have given it 5 stars of the vibration problem didn't occur.
But this completely blew away my expectations. Obviously since it's new it's nice, pretty, no scratches or residue or anything. But the buttons. My god, the buttons are amazing. They're genuinely better than some buttons on modern Xbox One and DualShock 4 controllers. The shoulder buttons are without a doubt the best I've ever used. They feel like they use actual mechanical switches they're so crisp and solid to click. The directional pad is mushy, but that's true for the regular Dualshock 2 controllers, /and/ most modern controllers, so it gets a pass. The analogue sticks are nice, tight, crisp as hell, and have the exact same textured finish that modern dualshock controllers have that give me instant nostalgia. Their button presses are, again, better than the modern dualshock 4 I use for PC gameplay.
For $10 this is an easy recommend over an old first-party controller that you'd probably pay $20 for.