|商品尺寸||16.79 x 24 x 26.9 cm; 635.03 克|
|接口类型||USB Type C, USB|
|型号||ROG Theta 7.1|
ASUS 华硕 游戏耳机 ROG THETA 7.1 PC、PS5、Nintendo Switch、Mac USB-C
ASUS Gaming Headset ROG Theta 7.1 | Ai Noise Cancelling Headphones with Mic | ROG Home-Theatre-Grade 7.1 DAC, and Aura Syn RGB Lighting
- 接头: USB 、USB-C / 平台: PC、MAC、移动设备、PlayStation 5、Nintendo Switch
- 螺丝刀 : 螺丝刀直径:正面:40毫米、中心:30毫米、侧面:30毫米、后部:30毫米、螺丝刀材质:钕磁铁
- 麦克风:单方向/阻抗: 32欧姆 / 频率响应(耳机): 20〜40000 Hz / 芯: AI芯
- 拨片模式 : 麦克风臂:单方向 / 频率响应:麦克风臂:100〜12000 Hz / 灵敏度:麦克风吊床:灵敏度:-40 dB±3 dB / 电缆 : 650克
- 配件:可拆卸麦克风,用户指南,ROG混合耳垫,USB-C-USB 2.0(Type-A)适配器;原产国:中国
- EXCEPTIONAL SOUND CLARITY - ROG Theta 7.1 surround sound headset includes eight ASUS Essence drivers and virtual subwoofers for incredibly immersive gaming audio and powerful bass
- POWER OF Ai - Noise-cancelling headset microphone delivers crytal-clear in-game voice communication so your team is always on point.
- POWERFUL SOUND - Four ESS 9601 headphone drivers and exclusively customized ROG home-theater-grade 7.1 DAC provide exceptionally crisp and loseless audio from your ROG headset
- USB-C CONNECTOR - ROG Theta headphones versatile to say the least, compatible headset for PC gaming, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and smart devices
- ULTIMATE COMFORT - Features headphone ear cushions with specialized fast-cooling fabric and eyewear-friendly design that provides uncompromized comfort for extended wear of the ROG Theta gaming headset
*通过4个ESS 9601头挡泥板和定制ROG家庭影院级7.1 DAC,提供优秀的无损音频
ROG Theta 7.1
ROG Theta 7.1 USB-C gaming headset with 7.1 surround sound, AI noise-canceling microphone, ROG home-theater-grade 7.1 DAC, ESS quad-drivers for PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and smart devices.
- 7.1 surround sound with eight ASUS Essence drivers and virtual subwoofers for incredibly immersive gaming audio and powerful bass
- AI noise-cancelling microphone offers crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Four ESS 9601 headphone drivers and exclusively customized ROG home-theater-grade 7.1 DAC provide exceptional lossless audio
Unbeatable 7.1 surround sound with virtual bass driver
Instead of five smaller, bass-compromising drivers, ROG Theta 7.1's innovative design features four larger discrete Essence drivers in each ear cup to deliver full-spectrum, 7.1-channel surround sound with incredible fidelity and powerful virtual bass. With in-game sounds accurately positioned in 3D space, you'll hear the origin of every gunshot and footstep, bringing the battlefield to life for an unparalleled, immersive gaming experience.
Exclusive ROG home-theater-grade 7.1 DAC and four ESS 9601 headphone drivers
ROG Theta 7.1 comes with a customized ROG home-theater-grade 7.1 DAC with the SupremeFX S1220A audio codec. Unlike other true 7.1 headsets that use a single amplifier to power multiple drivers, the DAC in ROG Theta 7.1 feeds to four ESS 9601 headphone amps to deliver pinpoint placement of effects within a vast aural landscape. Even with its high-performance home-theater-grade DAC, ROG Theta 7.1 stays cool and comfortable to wear due to a temperature-reducing thermal compound that efficiently dissipates heat.
AI-powered noise-cancelling microphone
ROG Theta 7.1 comes with an AI-powered noise-cancelling microphone, which features a dedicated processor loaded with smart profiles trained by AI to eliminate over 50-million types of background noise while preserving vocal harmonics for crystal-clear in-game voice communication. This smart mic reduces distracting chatter, keyboard clatter and mouse clicks by up to 95%, allowing you to communicate clearly in any environment. Additionally, the detachable, unidirectional microphone is certified by both Discord and TeamSpeak, and an indicator light on the tip of the boom flashes red when the microphone is muted, letting you easily see the microphone's status.
ASUS Aura RGB Lighting
Show your style with customizable Aura RGB lighting. ROG Theta 7.1 comes with captivating lighting effects built-in to the glowing ROG logo. Choose from over 16.8 million color combinations and four preset lighting effects.
ROG Theta 7.1's ROG Hybrid ear cushions reduce pressure on eyewear for better comfort. Upgraded with a new, softer material, these cushions combine specialized, fast-cooling fabric and 100% protein leather for exceptional comfort and sound isolation. The fast-cooling design reduces heat by 25%, keeping you cooler during long gaming sessions. The cushions also feature an ergonomic reverse D-shape with optimized clamping force, for a firm, comfortable fit. The chamber also houses the front drivers, for realistic sound delivery.
Metal ear cup and instant controls
ROG Theta 7.1 comes with an aluminum-alloy ear cup and yoke design that provides better heat dissipation and durability to stand up to the rigors of gaming and long-term use. A one-touch button lets you toggle instantly between surround and stereo sound, while a durable rocker switch adjusts output volume, microphone input and even the RGB lighting – putting essential controls right under your fingertip.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
So far, the headset sounds amazing, my voice sounds crystal clear to others, and the virtual surround sound is amazing once you install the amoury crate software. However, it's been a little over a month and my recordings sounds VERY bugged. The noise skips and creates a replica of the proper sound but in a very low quality manner. In simple terms, it's extremely bugged.
I am hoping that it is a firmware issue that I installed the 17th of July, 2020. I say that because I believe that may have caused the bugging for the recordings. I will see what I can do and try to fix it. If this continues, and I can't find a fix after the next firmware update. I'll sadly have wasted $150 and will need to buy a new one. I will come back and change the rating from 2 to 5 if there's a fix.
It turns out that my computer was at fault here. It was not the headset. I bought a new PC, and the headset worked just fine there, and the recordings as well. I factory reset my laptop and the recordings sound perfectly fine again. So again, it was NOT the headset's problem. It's working great again!