|适用性别||中性 -- 成人|
|包装尺寸||19.6 x 18.5 x 6.9 cm|
Brightz WheelBrightz LED 自行车轮配件灯（2 个装，2 个轮胎）
- 炫酷！ 看到！ Wheel Brightz 使用 7 英尺的 20 微型 LED 灯创造出一枚绚丽色彩的环，无论您走到哪里，都能吸引眼球。 让您的车轮发光一圈！
- Wheel Brightz 的灯光几乎适合任何 20 英寸以上的车轮，灯光超过 48 小时（不含在内）！ 不会适用于具有异常低或较高的辐条的车轮。
- 它们非常适合生日、圣诞礼物、复活节篮子等！ 孩子、青少年和成人都喜欢用车轮点亮在城镇周围滚动！ 它们是自行车伞、社交骑、燃烧男士等的完美配饰！
- 这款灯串采用保护管，因此无需担心灯串断裂。 它还有助于打造紧密贴合，让您的光线穿过辐条。 含拉链，确保其保持原位。
- 每套包括 2 个灯，每个车轮一个，所以您可以拥有一个时尚的骑行体验！
用旋转灯圈让您的车轮发光！ Wheel Brightz 使用 20 支微型 LED 灯打造出一枚绚丽色彩的戒指，无论您走到哪里，都能吸引人们的注意力。 混合搭配，打造您自己的颜色组合，或搭配一种颜色，打造时尚造型！ 每包都包含一串带透明防水管（7英尺）内的 LED 灯串和连接器电池组、端盖和六条*的 LED 灯串。 电池组可连接到标准辐条上的横截面。 它不能用于异常高或少用的辐条。 灯光超过 48 小时需要 3 节 AA 电池（不附送）。 Wheel Brightz 可切割成大小，以适应几乎任何 20 英寸及以上的车轮。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
What I am not in favor of is the placement of the battery pack. I bought a pair of Brightz for my 20" Bike Friday and they wouldn't fit on the rear wheel due to the spoke-mounted battery pack bumping up against the rear cog set. The front wheel's spokes barely accommodated the placement of the battery pack and it wasn't as snug a fit as with my 26" wheel bicycle.
Great if you have a large wheel size, but you'll want to go with a hub-mounted battery pack if you're planning to install your Brightz on a smaller bicycle.
1) Finicky switch: The push button switch didn't seem too reliable; I found myself pushing it repeatedly and finding it turning both on and off in a single push. Eventually it stays on (or off).
2) Durability: It's been 14 months after installation, and after biking every day and using this maybe 200 times, the light has now stopped working altogether. I thought at first it was an issue with dead batteries, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It's a bit of a bummer. I guess I could try to take it apart and figure out why it broke. But I'll probably just install the other one for now (since I still have it), and buy something else in the future.
Install did take me an hour per wheel, but that is because I am slow, inexperienced with zip ties, and had to fiddle around with positioning of the battery pack. I have disk brakes, and it led to a little bit of trouble when mounting the battery pack on my rear wheel. I was able to find a position where I could finish screwing it in (hurray for my disk brake having a hole in the perfect spot!!), but I cannot say this would work with all types of disk brakes. If you have these types of brakes, you might have to play with positioning or only be able to have these lights on your front wheel. That being said, don't be afraid of the install. If I can do it, anyone can. It isn't difficult, just a bit time consuming.
As other users have stated, you will have to go out and buy a pack of zip ties. I used x40 4 inch zip ties.Trimmed off excess.