|品牌||Tom's of Maine|
|商品名称||Tom's of Maine 无氟儿童牙膏，天然牙膏，草莓味，5.1盎司/144克，3件装|
Tom's of Maine 无氟儿童牙膏，天然牙膏，草莓味，5.1盎司/144克，3件装
(￥5.99 / oz)
- GENTLY CLEANS: Tom's toothpaste is safe for your child's teeth. The natural toothpaste uses calcium and silica to gently clean, and has a delicious real fruit flavor that will have your child smiling.
- FLUORIDE* Inside every tube of Tom's fluoride*kids toothpaste are ingredients that are all derived from nature.
- RECYCLABLE TUBE: Our natural kids toothpaste now comes in a recyclable tube! Once empty,*cap and recycle with #2 plastics.
- WHAT YOU'LL GET: Contains three - 5.1 ounce tubes of Tom's of Maine toothpaste for kids fluoride*in Silly Strawberry flavor.
- NATURAL & RESPONSIBLE: This vegan toothpaste contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives and is not tested on animals
Tom's of Maine uses naturally sourced, naturally derived ingredients to create personal care products that work. Toms toothpaste for kids uses calcium and silica for a clean, healthy mouth, while the fruity, fun taste helps build brushing habits naturally.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I thought my kids were being dramatic with the immediate gagging and spitting after using the newly opened, easy on fingers to squeeze, Tom's "Silly Strawberry". Their shouts and complaining were met by stares of confusion. Don't get me wrong, they are usually loud. There are usually more than enough complaints for a day. But never at "Brush Your Teeth Time".
Luckily for these pandemic kids, they have a father that believes them (sorta). I squeezed a little toothpaste onto my finger and placed it in my mouth. AHHHHHHHHHHH! I went into a panic, The sink, mere inches from me , wasn't close enough. Spitting and fumbling for the faucet, I shoved my face under the water scraping at my tongue. Leaving my brain thinking: This toothpaste ain't right!
Kids: "See. Dad?"
Dad: "Yup. You guys were right. Let's try the fluoride free."
Whoops. That was a mistake too. Not wanting teeth to go unbrushed and instantly assuming we got a knockoff product, I tagged my wife, and said: "you're it!", geared up and went to Safeway. Grabbed a tube of Tom's, raced home (within the speed limit, mostly), bounded up the stairs, opened the tube, put some on my tongue...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Same reaction as before. Tastes chalkier, and TERRIBLE.
2020 version is YUK!
Looked up the reviews and saw we weren't alone. For our family, 6 years of Tom's , 3 kids later I went on a hunt for a replacement. 6 different brands/flavors later, we have settled on Hello, Watermelon. It got sideways thumb. Not up, not down. Sideways. Good enough for us!
Lastly, I noticed that most of the recent positive reviews got their free tube of toothpaste as a: Vine Customer Review of Free Product. Hmmmmm. Suspect.
Allergy- this is the only toothpaste I can use on the market per ingredients from the past. Now I can’t.
This is NOT the same and is NOT good.