使用手机摄像头 - 扫描以下代码并下载 Kindle 阅读软件。
Pediatric Practice Guidelines (English Edition) Kindle电子书
Focusing on common pediatric conditions seen in primary care settings, this text provides novice, expert, and student nurse practitioners with increased knowledge on the most up to date recommendations about common childhood diseases and conditions. Health promotion and maintenance, child development, and family-centered care are consistently featured in each chapter, emphasizing the need to holistically care for a child based on their specific background and condition. Growth and developmental concepts are grounded in evidence-based research to help practitioners appreciate the physiologic and cognitive differences in children along with diverse community and cultural aspects of care.
User-friendly information is consistently organized in outline/bulleted format to facilitate speedy access to vital knowledge. Organized by body system, each chapter provides the reader with useful information such as the etiology, epidemiology, clinical manifestations, physical findings, diagnostic tests, differential diagnosis, treatment, follow-up and complications, and family education. Case scenarios explore each topic further and include questions and answers that help the clinician choose the best intervention for the patient and their family.
- Delivers comprehensive, evidence-based practice pediatric guidelines for experienced and novice clinicians
- Stresses the importance of the nurse’s role in pediatric health promotion
- Written in outline/bulleted format for speedy access to key information
- Contains abundant case studies and related Q&As to determine the best intervention
- Includes a full-color image bank of dermatological conditions