- 商品尺寸: 16.5 x 11.5 x 5 cm
- 商品重量: 49.9 g
- 发货重量: 132 g
- ASIN: B07YB8HXJZ
- 用户评分: 918 买家评级
eXtremeRate 软触摸背板适用于任天堂切换控制台，NS Joycon 手持控制器外壳带全套按钮，DIY 替换外壳，任天堂切换器使用QM504
可为带开关的 DIY 爱好者定制*佳选择。
1. 请不要错误地认为它们是 Switch 控制台和 Joy-cons。 其实，它们是全壳外壳，带有*按钮，适用于任天堂开关，无需任何电子零件。 不包括控制台、Joycon 和其他部件。
2. 要求客户拆卸 Joycon 和控制台背板，以取代原装 Joycon 外壳、控制台后壳和按钮。 需要具有中等电子修改经验。 搜索“ExtremeRate Replacement Guide for Nintendo Switch Shell”或“lcoRQyX-Ir8”，即可获得 Youtube 安装视频指南。 如果您对安装过程有任何疑问，请随时联系我们。
慢跑。 检查每个连接。 让您的螺丝井然有序。
看一下 Youtube 视频，了解如何进行它、暂停和频繁重播。
当您重新组装好 Joy-cons 时，必须了解拧紧螺钉的紧程度，因为这会影响按钮按的效果。
将您的 Switch 完全*到*的时尚级别。
由耐用* ABS 塑料制成。
1x L 纽扣
1x R 按钮
1 个 A/B/X/Y 按钮
2 个 SL 按钮
2 个 SR 按钮
1 个 ZL 按钮
1 个 ZR 按钮
1 个 PH00 螺丝刀
1 个 Y00 螺丝刀
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
1. Use your own tools. Yes, the kit comes with the screwdrivers you will need. But they’re not very good. You can get a set of small screwdrivers, as well as the special Nintendo screwdriver right here on amazon. You will need the “switch screwdriver” as well as a ph000 screwdriver. I cannot stress this enough. Using the ones that come with the kit will very easily strip the screws as you’re trying to get them out.
1a. While on the topic of screws, pay attention to the screws you’re are removing and make sure you’re using the correct screwdriver. Some are “y” shaped. These will require the special Nintendo screwdriver.
2. TAKE YOUR TIME. This is not a quick project. If you’re in a rush to get it done, you will make mistakes and possibly damage something. This requires a patient and delicate hand. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE JOYCON SCREWS as you’re putting it back together. This could not only damage the delicate parts inside but also mess with button function.
2a. If you do strip a screw the tiniest bit, but you manage to get it out DO NOT reuse that screw. Replace it with one of the screws from the kit.
3. FOLLOW THEIR VIDEO. The video is very detailed and well done. My suggestion here is to change the playback speed of the video to .5x. At original speed it’s a bit too fast to follow. I paused after each step to make sure I was doing it correctly. If possible watch the video before you even begin just to get a feel for the whole process, then begin your installation.
4. Pay attention to the screws as you are removing them. There are many different lengths used. I used little paper cups to put the screws in as I removed them step by step. So I had several little cups to keep the screws I removed sorted.
5. Some screws might give you a little bit of a fight. BE PATIENT WITH THESE. Nintendo doesn’t want you getting up in there so some of the screws have what looks like a tiny bit of tread glue. So you’ll have to “break the seal”. Again, be patient and careful. The last thing you want is a stripped screw as you’re trying to remove parts. This is where having proper screwdrivers will come into play.
5a. This also goes for some of the internal parts of the JOYCON that will need to be removed. For example, the little vibration element is taped down, as well as the battery. It’s not hard to remove them at all. Just be aware that they are taped down.
6. Get a good pair of tweezers! This was insanely helpful. Not only in disconnecting the ribbon cables, but also in getting out and putting some of the smaller buttons back in.
This last one is about the casing itself. Because of the satin/matte finish the casing could very easily get dirty or scuffed. I opted to purchase a clear protective shell to ensure neither of those things happen. I also knew I’d be adding stickers so I wanted to keep those clean and safe as well. Personally, I like the look of the clear protective shell.
**EDIT** MAKE SURE TO READ THE DESCRIPTION ON THEIR INSTALL VIDEO. THEY MADE A SMALL MISTAKE IN THE VIDEO WITH THE ZR BUTTON RIBBON AND THEY CLARIFIED THIS IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VIDEO**
I think that is about it. I’m very happy with my purchase and the final result.
I used my own tool set as I found some of the screws a bit difficult to turn with the included ones.
Installation was a little time consuming, but easy enough to follow their YouTube video. I also recommend an addition of tweezers if you’re only going to use their included tools, as it’s helpful for inserting the ribbon cables back in within the JoyCons.
Overall I’m extremely happy with the color and look of my Switch now.
This would void any remaining warranty you might have on your Nintendo Switch - I’ve had mine longer than a year and it didn’t matter for me.
This recent one wasn't as perfect. On the outside of the backplate, there is area around the kickstand where it looks like the paint (or whatever they used) wasn't applied well, or it was scratched off..? Not sure. Last thing, the part on the right joycon where the rail screws on was loose and my screw won't tighten - it's just loose no matter what. So the rail is loose. Even with it all closed up at the end, it still doesn't feel like it's seated the way out should be. HOWEVER, it's not bad enough for me to take everything apart again and return it. It's a gorgeous shell and they do a good job with 99% of it. Overall, the fit on their shells is still a lot better than another company I've used. I had a lot easier time putting this together. There was fiddling with the seating and having to file anything down. I do wish there was a way to get just the backplate replacement, so that I don't have issues with that area on the back peeling, especially after the shell is no longer available. It's just soooooo freakin' gorgeous.
EDIT: It's less than 2 months later and the print is starting to peel and wear through. Meh.