|商品尺寸||5.08 x 16.51 x 20.32 cm; 249.48 克|
|产品特性||麦克风功能, 音量控制, 消除噪声, 耐水性|
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 — Over Ear, Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Built-In Microphone for Clear Calls & Alexa Voice Control, Soapstone
- 注意:USB-C 充电线和 AUX 线位于耳机带内的翻盖下方。强大的降噪耳机 — 11 级主动降噪让您享受音乐、播客、视频和通话时不受干扰。
- 让您的头部解放双手:通过轻松访问语音助理,如 Alexa 和 Google Assistant 以获取音乐、导航、天气等,以及耳机上的直观触摸控制 - 您可以无需连接手机即可保持连接。
- 优质设计和舒适:配有轻质不锈钢头带和耳杯，完美贴合，您可以舒适地佩戴这些蓝牙耳机数小时。长达 20 小时的不间断音乐：一次充电即可获得长达 20 小时的无线电池寿命。一键式聆听 Spotify:拍打并拿着合适的耳罩,立即聆听您上次的 Spotify 会话或发现新的音乐。目前仅可在将 iOS 设备与耳机一起使用。与 Bose 条形音箱配对:使用 Bose SimpleSync 技术将这些无线蓝牙耳机与 Bose 智能条形音箱 300、500 或 700 进行个人聆听体验..Alexa 到 Alexa 呼叫:使用这些无线降噪耳机通过 Alexa 移动应用程序拨打 Bose 智能设备或 Amazon Echo 设备
- Note: The USB-C charging cable and the AUX cable were underneath a flap which was inside the band of the headphones. Powerful noise cancelling headphones — 11 levels of active noise cancelling let you enjoy music, podcasts, videos & calls without distractions
- Astonishing sound: Crisp, clear details. Deep, full bass. These wireless headphones produce exciting, lifelike sound that’s full and balanced at every volume level.Bluetooth version: 5.0 (including all headphone profiles)
- Unrivaled voice pickup: A revolutionary microphone system adapts to noisy and windy environments so your voice always sounds crystal clear on calls
- Keep your head up and hands free: With easy access to voice assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant for music, navigation, weather, and more, and intuitive touch control on the earcups — you can stay connected without reaching for your phone.
- Premium design and comfort: With a lightweight stainless steel headband and earcups tilted for the perfect fit, you can comfortably wear these bluetooth headphones for hours
- Up to 20 hours of non-stop music: Get up to 20 hours of wireless battery life on a single charge.
- 1 touch to listen to Spotify: Instantly listen to your last Spotify session or discover new music by tapping and holding the right earcup. Currently only available when using iOS devices with your headphones.
- Pair with Bose soundbar: Use Bose SimpleSync technology to pair these wireless Bluetooth headphones to the Bose smart soundbar 300, 500 or 700 for a personal listening experience.
- Alexa to Alexa calling: Use these wireless noise cancelling headphones to place a call to a Bose smart device or the Amazon Echo device with the Alexa mobile app
Bose 降噪耳机 700 重新定义了无线耳机可以做什么。 轻松访问语音助手,让您的头部进入世界 —— 非常适合音乐、导航、天气等。 随时随地自信地接听电话或与 Alexa 通话。 无与伦比的四麦克风系统在消除周围噪音的同时拾取和隔离您的声音。 有了这些蓝牙耳机,Bose 甚至在众所周知的方面进行了改进。 11 级降噪功能让您真正个性化您的环境。 将其设置为低,让更多世界 In, 中间某个地方, 或者将其一直打开以阻挡周围嘈杂的世界。 Signature Active EQ 承诺在任何音量下都能享受身临其境的聆听体验。 无论您是放松安静的音乐还是真正摇动音乐,您的音乐听起来就像应该这样。 这款触摸式无线耳机还设计有流线型不锈钢头带,轻巧舒适。 直观的控制使一切都简单 —— 只需触摸耳塞即可管理音量、通话和音乐。 一键即可达到 Spotify 所需的一切 —— 通过轻触和按住合适的耳罩立即打开上次课程。 您可以重复此步骤以发现全新内容。 Bose Music 应用程序为您提供更多控制。 这款蓝牙耳机具有长达 20 小时的无线电池寿命。 包括 Bose 降噪耳机 700、USB 充电线、音频线和便携包。 有黑色或银色可供选择。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Do you have a phone? Take 15 minutes downloading and setting up the app. Have an ipad too? Repeat again. A laptop? This is getting frustrating. Does your wife want to use them with her phone? Repeat again. Now let's say you want to use them again with your phone, you'd think that would be easy right? No way. Now you have to go to every one of your other devices and unlink the headphones. It's beyond frustrating.
How could Bose ever think this would be a good idea? Then you read and discover that they are stealing your data with the app. I will never but another Bose product that uses this system and I will be selling my headphones on ebay.
I used to trust Bose for good sound. Now, I just don't trust them period.
Well, not so much. The good news is, once you get these to work, They. Are. FANTASTIC. I mean that. They have an EQ app that allows you to set the level at which you hear your own voice, and you can adjust the level of noise cancellation on a scale from 1-10 - important for me, because the super-noise cancellation makes me dizzy and I need to dial it back.
Now the bad - there is a Bose dongle which is sold separately. It's not cheap, but it instantly resolves any and all issues with Teams/Zoom. (I do Teams meetings daily and Zoom about 1x per week). I did not try any of the off-brand dongles, as I didn't really have time to mess with it. My main gripe about this is: this is a known issue for Bose, and it seems to me that after they released the dongle to resolve the issue, perhaps for $400 you could include the dongle with the freaking headphones. Still a little peeved about this, but they honestly work so well and sound so good I'm [almost] over it. almost. Slight annoying: long battery life but they cannot be used while charging; just remember to plug them in when the battery is getting low and they're great.
The Ugly: Amazon will not sell you the dongle unless you purchase through a "business account". I understand that Amazon has built it's business around marketing, etc. but this is just gross. C'mon Amazon - you already get constant business from me, I've been a prime member from the first year it was an option, I buy all my music from you, books, kindles, on and on. You DO NOT need my work email. I am a busy professional receiving hundreds of emails a day and I get enough spam and phishing emails to choke a horse. I am so sick of promotional emails and on my work email they are borderline infuriating. This was a cheap shot and I refused to go there. So not that it makes a dent, but I purchased from a competitor who was happy to send the receipt to my personal email no problems. Honestly, this irritated me more than Bose selling the dongle separately.
But I digress, these are very high quality headphones that work seamlessly [with dongle]; one charge gets me through at least 3 days of heavy use and the EQ app is a great way to customize your sound preferences. Overall very happy with this purchase.
I got the arctic white version for $300 - I think at this price point this is a great deal. At the normal $380 I hesitate to say it's worth it because you might as well get the QC35's at $200 since the 700's are not $180 better. At the $330 for the other colors it might be ok but if you can get over the general build quality of the Sony's, grabbing them on sale for $280 might be better. But I think if you're comparing the $300 arctic white vs the $280 Sony's, Bose is the hands down winner.