I’ve been needing a new pillow for some time. I am a side and stomach sleeper and lean more towards pillows that go flat - something a more firm pillow usually provides. Currently I use a tempurpedic pillow and really disliking it.
The Casper Down didn’t seem like something I’d want. Down pillows flatten quickly and I don’t get the support I need. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the pillow. It came inside a box, not the tube package i’m used to, and was sealed in a rolled up plastic. After fluffing it up the pillow is now in the normal size you’d expect.
- It’s LIGHT. Air light. Very little weight to it
- It feels airy and cloud-like
- The material is decently supported
- Works great if you bunch your pillow up with your arms
- Fluffing it up takes little effort
- Material stays cool (for the most part)
- I wish it had more support but it’s a personal preference
- The material isn’t as soft as I’d hoped without the pillow case
- Material makes a little crunch sound. Maybe this gets better after a wash of some use?
Overall this is a very comfortable pillow and i’m enjoying it so far. I would recommend it if you’re a stomach sleeper, over many others. If you’re a side sleeper and need support to dodge neck cramps, this may not be the best for you unless you another pillow for some support when needed.
|商品尺寸||66.04 x 45.72 x 15.24 cm; 861.83 克|
|保养说明||Cleaning the Casper Down Pillow is easy: Step 1: Use a front load commercial washer and dryer. Step 2: When needed, only use non-chlorine bleach. Step 3: Machine wash with warm water and a mild. detergent on the normal cycle. Step 4: Tumble dry thoroughly on low with dryer balls (or clean tennis balls).|