Garmin Venu, GPS Smartwatch with Bright Touchscreen Display, features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated workouts, Pulse Ox Sensor and More, Black, 010-02173-11
- Beautiful, bright AMOLED display and up to five-day battery life in smartwatch mode; up to six hours in GPS and music mode
- The broadest range of all-day health monitoring features keeps track of your energy levels, respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart rate and more
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription With a third-party music provider), and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, pool swimming and more
- Get easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts right on your watch screen
Beautiful. Detailed. Alive. The venu™ GPS smartwatch features a bright, beautiful display and a battery life of up to five days, so you can spend more time doing the activities you love. Get on-screen, Animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts right on your wrist. With the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features — including respiration tracking, body battery™ energy monitor, stress and more — venu can show you the full picture of your health in vivid detail. Keep your phone and wallet at home, because this Watch lets you download music for phone-free listening and pay from the wrist Using Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks).
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I looked at several pure trackers but decided to give this smart watch a try. My initial impression is it does a lot more but has a bit of a learning curve. But my main complaints about my prior Surge are not an issue, since uses standard bands and syncs automatically without being asked. As an avid walker, I was thrilled to see a much more extensive list of trackable activities.
The unit itself looks very clean and stylish, and it is lower profile on my wrist so it interferes less with my sleeves. The sleep tracking is more detailed and shows time in each perceived sleep level: deep, REM, and light. It also shows your breathing rates and movement. Adding more monitors reduces battery life from excellent to something less, but doing a regular charge while you shower keeps you topped up.
I try to walk a 10K on days I am not at the gym, and Venu has many activities to track including walking. You can use the Garmin website to join a casual group of similar interest, track your activity and post your results. The leaderboard can be a motivator for many.
I am very pleased with this Venu and will take some time learning how to use it and will update topics like battery life, Bluetooth and Spotify playlists.