- 平台: Nintendo Switch
- 格式: 电子游戏
Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Ctrl for Nintendo Switch (Nintendo Switch///)
- Wireless connectivity for a cable free experiencecolorful LED light design with customizable colors and lighting modes motion controls for your favorite game rechargeable battery for longer play-timecustomize your gameplay with Dual programmable paddle-style back buttons Officially licensed by Nintendo
Wireless Switch Controller
Wireless connectivity and a rechargeable battery for longer play time
Create Your Own Look
Colorful LED light design with customizable colors and lightning designs
Customize Your Play
Motion control as well as dual programmable paddle-style back buttons to fit the way you play
Created in Partnership with Nintendo
Officially licensed by Nintendo
I don't really use amiibos , if you have amiibos and use them a lot then probably don't use this controller unless you like the light function and the lower price because it doesn't have an amiibo scanner other than that amazing. Also haven't figured out if the motion control feature works if it doesn't that's ok.
It's a great controller for the price especially if you currently don't have the money for a pro controller by Nintendo.
I've gotta say, I am extremely impressed with this controller! The LED display in this controller is amazing! It also motion contol support which is really nice for games like Breath of the Wild that utilises it for aiming, or maybe Mario Kart for steering.
Overall, hands-down, one of the best controllers I've ever seen or used, and I've seen and used ALOT of different controllers! (Excpet the Pro Controller from Nintendo - with no regrets.)
Interested in a good alternative to Nintendo's Pro Controller? Look no further. This is an excellent choice offering total satisfaction - if like me, you don't mind the lack of rumble or nfc features, which the Joy-cons have and come with the system - then this is a definite option for the price.
1. Wireless compatibility.
2. See-through shell with LED color display
3. Motion control support.
4. Dual paddle-style programmable buttons.
5. Can be used with mobile devices. (Tested with Android, but should work with IOS as well.)
Here is a quick rundown of how to program the remote:
Once it is paired to your Switch. Then press and hold the function button and -
- D-pad Left or Right to change LED colors of Red, Green and Blue
- Press Left Thumbstick to choose White as LED color
- L and R to cycle between LED modes - ON, Color Changing, Button Controlled Colors
- ZL and ZR to dim or brighten