+ ￥75.64 运费及进口关税
+ ￥87.87 运费及进口关税
Altruist Dermatologist 防晒霜
- 产地: 英国
- 功效: 防晒
- 适合肤质: 任何肤质
- 防晒指数: SPF50
- 适用部位: 全身
注意事项：(1) 购买美妆产品前请到产品官网了解成分和适用肤质等相关信息。(2) 如初次使用，可在耳后等部位皮肤小量试用，观察有无刺激过敏等现象。 (3) 避免接触眼睛，如不慎入眼，即刻用清水彻底冲洗。如有持续皮肤或眼睛刺激，请停止使用。(4) 如为儿童护肤品，则务必由成人指导儿童使用。(5) 产品须放置于儿童无法拿到的地方。国家药监局提示您：请正确认识化妆品功效，化妆品不能替代药品，不能治疗皮肤病等疾病。
ALTRUIST. Dermatologist Sunscreen.
Use more sunscreen
The use of sunscreen will reduce the incidence of skin cancer and reduce UV induced skin ageing.
State of the art protection
Developed by dermatologists. A broad range of photostable UV filters, including the most advanced filter available Tinosorb A2B, to ensure that quality protection is provided across the whole UVA/UVB spectrum. This effective mixture results in an SPF of more than 50, with ultra, 5 star, UVA protection.
Dermatologically tested for both efficacy of sun protection and also to minimise potential for allergy or irritancy.
SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Exceeds EU recommendations for UVA protection
- Clinically tested
- Easily absorbed, non-sticky and no residue
- Daily use on face and body
- Excellent tolerability
- Fragrance and paraben free
- Water resistant
Made by Dermatologists
Protect every body.
Our mission is to reduce the incidence of skin cancer through increased use of quality sunscreen together with better education and awareness. This sunscreen has been formulated to be acceptable to all skin types and is paraben- and fragrance-free.
Dr. Andrew Birnie.
ALTRUIST Dermatologist Sunscreen was initiated by Dr Andrew Birnie, a Consultant Dermatologist and skin cancer surgeon based in Canterbury, in partnership with some of the best formulation scientists in Europe to provide premium quality sunscreen at a affordable price through reducing profit margins.
- The British Association of Dermatologists recommends use of sunscreen of at least SPF30
ALTRUIST supports people with albinism in Africa
Skin Cancer in children.
A charity supporting children with albinism in Tanzania and the rest of Africa. We believe everybody should have an equal opportunity to be protected from the sun. With each purchase we will donate 10p. You can help children with albinism in Africa.
With its scorching hot sun, the tropical climate of Tanzania puts people with albinism at a high risk for developing skin cancer at an early age. 100% of children with albinism in Tanzania show signs of sun-related skin damage by the age of 10.
- A genetic condition, more prevalent in Africa
- Results in looking white due to lack of pigmentation in hair, eyes and skin
- Most are visually impared
- Highly vulnerable to sun exposure resulting in high rates of skin cancer
- Less than 2% will live to be 40 years old
- Since 2006 more than 300 recorded attacks, a lot involved children
Sunburn increases your risk of skin cancer. Cumulative UV exposure increases your risk of skin cancer and skin ageing. Reduce your risk by covering up with clothes and a broad rimmed hat when outdoors. Apply sunscreen generously to exposed skin before going out. Reapply frequently (frequency will vary according to conditions, but every 2-3 hours is a good guide) and after swimming or towelling.
SPF = Sun Protection Factor.
Dermatologist's advice: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Try to avoid the sun between 11am – 3 pm. Prolonged exposure to the sun may be harmful. Babies should not be exposed to the sun.
SPF = Sun Protection Factor (the number of times longer you can stay in the sun before burning compared to wearing no sunscreen) indicates UVB protection.
- Sunscreen prevents UV radiation reaching the skin
- UVB (ultraviolet radiation) causes sunburn
- UVA causes wrinkles, brown spots (photoageing)
- Amount of UVB radiation filtered out by different SPFs: SPF 15 93%; SPF 30 96.7%; SPF 50 98.3%
- Water resistant good for sports and outdoor activities
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Cyclopentasiloxane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (nano), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Silica, Piroctone Olamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Silver Chloride.