Gary Gruber presents the ultimate new guide for students honing their vocabulary for the all standardized tests. With more tools and lists than the competition, this guide goes beyond just words and definitions to also give:
- The most important words used on all standardized tests
- Prefixes and roots that denote the same meaning or feeling
- Commonly confused words
- The 291 most frequent test words
- 50 vocabulary tests with answers
- Prefixes and Roots that decode more that 200,000 words on tests
- The Gruber Breakthrough Word Strategies
- The Gruber 2300 Vocabulary Word Review List
For more than 40 years, Dr. Gary Gruber has been the leading authority on testing and test preparation. The exclusive Gruber Method has helped students raise their SAT scores by as much as 600 points. These strategies show students how to think best about problems and can be used consistently on every test.
THE MOST TRUSTED METHODS:
- More schools use Dr. Gruber's books for SAT courses than any other SAT books.
- PBS chose Dr. Gruber to train teachers nationally to improve the nation's SAT scores.
- Sylvan Learning Centers had contracted Dr. Gruber exclusively to create and develop national SAT and ACT courses to increase scores and critical thinking abilities.
WHAT STUDENTS AND PARENTS ARE SAYING:
"In just two hours, you were able to boost my son Lance's SAT scores by 200 points."
Amy Loomis, Mill Valley, CA
"I've gone through almost all the books I can get ahold of, and so far the best is the Gruber's book. I wish I could have found it earlier."
"With the aid of your books, my scores improved so dramatically that I am now anticipating acceptance into schools that I was reluctant to even apply to."
Lauren Frascielo, Princeton, NJ
"In regards to the breadth and quality of material offered, the difference between Gruber's and other publications is quite astonishing. Indeed, only Gruber's deserves the highest recommendation in test preparation."