- *好的FAMILY POP UP 海滩帐篷，空间更大：SLB 即时帐篷尺寸为 200.66*165.1 x 129.54 厘米高，可舒适地容纳 3 人内部空间大，长地布，让家人和朋友享受户外活动。
- 成套*且易于携带：只需将 SLB 自动遮篷帐篷从手提包中取出，然后几秒钟就能弹出。 此外，内部说明书的分步说明，您可以将其包装到 24 英寸 * 24 英寸 * 0.8 英寸，重量仅为 2.2 磅。
- 出色的透气性和UPF 50+ 保护：3 面窗户可以良好通风并降低内部温度，特殊镀银面料可减少 UVA 和 UVB 射线，这是防紫外线伞或运动帐篷的理想选择。
- 耐用材料和质量结构：190T 涤纶面料的 SLB 便携式帐篷更加耐撕裂和耐腐蚀钢丝框架非常耐用，附带 6 根地面桩和 4 个沙袋，在*的日子中提供了稳定性。
SLB 是 Sport Life Brilliant 的缩写，旨在为每位客户提供优质的运动、户外设备以及高标准服务。
SLB 弹出式沙滩帐篷 ：
✪ 具有 6 个钉子和 4 个沙包防风
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Cons: it was VERY flexible in the slightest breeze. Any bit of wind made it flex and collapse. My husband spent 75% of the time sitting with his back to the wind side to keep it from collapsing. The stakes are flimsy and bent easily. We had to use large rocks, the cooler and diaper bag to keep it from flying down the beach.
This would be great camping or someplace protected where there isn't any wind or breeze. It was a minimally windy day and this bent like a feather. I'm disappointed.
1) It does keep the temperature cooler than outside the tent. I do set up about 3ft from the shore so I get a nice breeze and I'm almost always guaranteed shade facing my tent East.
2) It is roomy for a family of 6 with 4 small children. I want to note that not all kids spend time at the same time in the tent (ages 6yrs down to 10 months) but we could all get shade if we wanted to!
3) Compact and easy to keep in a truck full of those beach necessaries.
4) It allows airflow! I can't stress how important this is in a tent in high humidity! Too much moisture and not enough airflow makes you feel NASTY. I love this about this pop up tent.
1) It cannot withstand wind....period! I have to add my random beach crap (bags, towels, buckets of water, etc) just to hold it down! The anchors are more for decorations. If there were two additional anchors for the front and back that attach to the top of the tent, I believe it would work MUCH better against wind.
2) It topples over VERY easily. Again, with additional support this tent would work better! If you get a good gus of wind, this tent will instantly fold down.
I am probably on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, at a 5 with this tent. It works with a lot of mod work but I'm toting 4 kids and I would rather set this up in 5 minutes and be done with it. I'm sure even if you don't have children when it's time to hit the beach or whatever, you want to relax not spend half an hour making sure your tent is fine! I still use it for the babies to have a place to sit out of the sun and sand. Overall if you don't mind some modification work it's not a horrible popup tent.
When we arrived at the beach there was a nice breeze. Not to hard and not too soft. It kept blowing the cover in on itself unless I turned the opening toward the wind which was where the sun was coming from.
There was barely any shade inside of it. I ended up putting our umbrella in front of it to provide shade. Two of the kids sat in the cover to eat but the roof would slap the on top of the head once in a while.
The material is rather thin. When I put it up in the living it felt like it was nicely made. Then out at the beach the mesh/vents couldn’t handle the breeze and collapsed on itself.
It does fit nicely in the carry bag. It includes metal steaks which surprisingly worked well in sand.
When I first set it up in the living room it took quite a large amount of time to fold it and put it back in the back. There are photo instructions with brief wording but you still had to figure out which was actually half the cover when you did.
The second time was a bit easier.
I would not recommend this item though