|商品尺寸||1.04 x 1.8 x 4.45 cm; 40.82 克|
|包装清单||Fitness tracker and charger|
|保修说明||2 year manufacturer|
Withings Pulse HR 智能手表 – 防水健康和健身追踪器，带心率和睡眠监测器、运动和活动追踪
Withings Pulse HR – Water Resistant Health and Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate and Sleep Monitor, Sport and Activity Tracking
- 自动监测 基于浅和深度睡眠周期、中断、深度和规律性的唤醒睡眠得分。
- 多运动跟踪跟踪 30 多项运动,通过连接 GPS 记录您的课程距离、高程和步速。
- 记录电池寿命,使用可充电电池,可持续 20 天。智能通知从您的智能手机定制电话、文本、事件和应用程序通知。防水深度达 50 米脉冲心率是一款生活友好型健身追踪器,可以陪伴您到游泳池或淋浴。自动数据同步 Pulse HR 无缝同步 通过蓝牙免费的 Health Mate 应用程序。适用于 Alexa、Apple Heath、Google Fit、Strava 和 100 多个和健身应用程序。Withings 产品必须由亚马逊或 Withings 发货并销售才能获得 Withings /更换
- DAY and OVERNIGHT HEART RATE - Enjoy heart rate tracking day and night plus continuous tracking during workouts.
- DAILY ACTIVITY TRACKING - Automatically counts steps, calories and distance.
- AUTOMATIC SLEEP MONITORING - Wake to a Sleep Score based on light and deep sleep cycles, interruptions, depth and regularity.
- MULTISPORT TRACKING - Tracks 30+ sports and maps your session with distance, elevation and pace via connected GPS.
- RECORD BATTERY LIFE - Spend more time moving and less time charging with a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 20 days.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - Customize call, text, event and app notifications from your smartphone right on the watch screen.
- WATER RESISTANT TO 50M - Pulse HR is a life-friendly health and fitness tracker that can accompany you to the pool or hit the showers.
- AUTOMATIC DATA SYNC - Pulse HR seamlessly syncs with the free Health Mate app via Bluetooth. Works with Alexa, Apple Heath, Google Fit, Strava and 100+ top health and fitness apps.
Pulse HR 是一款防水多运动健身追踪器,配有长寿命可充电电池,可持续长达 20 天,深入心率和睡眠跟踪,连接 GPS 和完全智能手机通知,直接在 OLED 屏幕上。
Move at the Speed of Life
Pulse HR is a health & fitness tracker, featuring heart rate, multisport tracking, connected GPS and an OLED screen that displays full smartphone notifications for calls, texts, events and all your favorite apps. It has been designed to support you day and night with automatic sleep tracking, water resistance up to 50m, and a long-life battery of up to 20 days.
Follow Your Heart
Automatically measures heart rate day and night and delivers continuous HR with multi-sport tracking mode. After a sport session, you get a full report of time spent in each heart rate zone (light, moderate, intense and peak) in the Health Mate app to help you improve over time.
Choose Your Own Sport Adventure
Start multi-sport mode right on your wrist and choose from over 30 activities. From swimming to running to volleyball to ping pong, activate your favorite to get personalized and accurate tracking in the Health Mate app.
Discover Your Path
With connected GPS, you’ll get to see the route of your session along with distance, altitude and pace. You can also share your map along with a photo to show off your progress. Note: watch needs to be connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth with location settings enabled.
Pulse HR is water resistant up to 50m so that you can track swimming, hit the shower and do dishes without worry. And with a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 20 days, you can spend more time moving and less time charging.
Every morning, you’ll find the details of your night (light & deep sleep plus interruptions) in the Health Mate app, along with a Sleep Score to assess the quality of your rest. And thanks to Smart Wake-Up, you can wake with a light vibration at the optimal point in your sleep cycle.
Connect to What Matters
With fully customization notifications, you can stay on top of what matters. Choose from call, text, or event, plus all of your favorite apps. And with a gentle vibration along with information on the screen, you can stay in the know and on the move without having to take your phone out of your pocket.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The free phone ap is where you see all the info; the watch screen has digital time, steps, heart rate, calories, & remaining battery charge. It was fairly easy to download the ap and to pair the phone & tracker--I did it on 1st attempt. Maker advertises 26 days battery life--I didn't believe it, but I've been wearing it constantly for nearly 3 weeks & I still have 20% battery left. I think I will get very close to the 26 days of charge. I think the battery lasts so long because the info is mostly on the phone ap. Phone ap is easy to use, & info can be edited, &you can add notes in several places. It will track calories consumed, but you have to enter the food you've eaten.
I only have 4 negatives: text is VERY small due to small screen--hard for us older folk. But edit function in phone ap saves the day--you can fix any errors you made. The screen is not bright enough to read easily in strong sunlight--the "always bright" function doesn't seem to keep it from dimming in daylight. The alarm vibrates against your skin--if I'm doing anything at all I don't feel it. And the light-up with a wrist turn doesn't work too well--I just use the button. This doesn't bother me, however. For me the positives far outweigh these few issues.
In a nutshell--lots of options & functionality in a small package, priced comparably with Fitbit, easy to use, comfortable to wear. Size is particularly suited to a woman, which the larger tracker I 1st tried was not.