|商品尺寸||17.78 x 15.24 x 6.99 cm; 1.38 公斤|
|包装清单||1 x Stockwell II Portable Stereo Loudspeaker; 1 x USB-C cable; 1 x Quick Start Guide;; 1 x Legal and Safety Information|
Marshall 马歇尔 Stockwell II 便携式音箱 - 黑色
Marshall Stockwell II Portable Speaker - Black
- 20+ hours of portable playtime on a single charge
The heavy sound of Marshall has been carried over the world for half a century.
Fifty years on tour with the most prominent and untamed musicians builds experience for what really works. This unparalleled amount of wisdom has been distilled and fused into every part of Marshall Headphones.
Nothing has been compromised when expanding the Marshall heritage of big stage performance to the individual enjoyment of good music.
Marshall - Stockwell II Portable Speaker - Black
Built for life on the road, this compact portable speaker offers 20+ hours of playtime. Weighing only 1.4 kg, Stockwell II packs a solid punch despite its pint-sized frame. Utilising Blumlein Stereo Sound construction, this speaker provides a multi-directional experience that will immerse you in your music, indoors or out.
Three class D amplifiers power its subwoofer and front/rear facing tweeters, for a sound that’s brilliantly powerful and clear. In addition, Bluetooth 5.0 technology allows you to connect to a variety of wireless devices with a range of 30ft.
20+ Hours of Portable Playtime
Stockwell II offers 20+ hours of portable playtime on a single charge. Its pint-sized frame and guitar inspired carry strap make it perfect to take with you. You can track the speaker’s battery life with the visual battery indicator located on the top panel of the speaker.
Stockwell II comes equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 technology for wireless music play. Play music with any Bluetooth device at a range of up to 30 feet away from the speaker.
Stockwell II utilises Blumlein Stereo Sound construction for a multi-directional experience that will immerse you in your music, indoors or out. Three class D amplifiers power its subwoofer, front and rear facing tweeters for a sound that’s brilliantly powerful and clear. The cabinet is constructed with a bass reflex system that improves bass efficiency and extends the frequency response while lowering distortion.
Stockwell II features multi-host functionality so you can easily connect and switch between two Bluetooth devices. Now you and a friend can take turns playing what you want to hear.
IPX2 Water Resistant Design
Stockwell II has an IPX4 water-resistant rating, so it’s able to withstand splashes of water when the weather starts to turn. It’s the perfect speaker to take with you, even when the elements outdoors aren’t perfect.
Durable and Roadworthy Design
Stockwell II features an IPX4 water-resistant rating, making it supremely rugged and durable. It’s encased in a silicone exterior and features a solid metal grille and the iconic Marshall script. Take it with you wherever the long road leads.
Stockwell II has quick charging capabilities so you can pick up and leave at a moment’s notice. With 20 minutes you get 6 hours of portable playtime, while a fully charged battery can be reached in 5 hours.
评论于 2022年2月10日 在中国 🇨🇳 发布
Max volume: 6/10 but I don’t play my music super loud anyway.
Treble: 9/10 very good, clear, and adjustable. Very clean and clear sound!
Mids: 7/10 decent but I think my Denon Envaya wins in this level.
Bass: 4/10 adjustable but with a low limit of 60hz, you’re not going to hear feel your bass thumping through your bones lol and certainly won’t hear any very low bass. Decent for casual listening, but not for those who are like “Bass or bust!” Using EQ on apps helps more then just turning up the bass dial.
Overall sound for this size speaker: 8/10 Despite the weakness in bass, this speaker sounds superb and high end, and you will hear all the lovely details of your music. It also has amazing surround effects and is basically a 360 degree speaker.
Battery: haven’t tested it but it seems decent and charges fairly fast.
Connectivity: Bluetooth has no problems and works perfectly.
Who this is for: people who want a nice, classy small speaker that sounds good from all angles.
- Sound quality is the best in it's class. This speaker has lots of depth and is rich, immersive and crystal clear. I find that when I listen to this speaker about a foot or two away on my desk, it sounds so, so rich - especially with low-fi songs. The 360-sound effect creates a very immersive stereo effect. You learn to appreciate and notice it with more usage. Overall, I enjoy how this speaker sounds with most genres - especially genres with clear instrumentals and vocals. This is clearly not a giant bass monster due to its size, but the depth and richness in the bass is surprising, especially when set up about a foot away from a wall. Overall, I would give the sound quality a 10/10 compared to the many other speakers I have tested in the past (Sony, JBL, etc..). This may not be the loudest speaker for the price, but it is definitely the most hi-fi when compared to the other mono-sounding options. Personally, I find that it gets VERY loud for casual listening. Nonetheless, the sound that comes out of this little speaker is trippy. it gives off the impression (mainly when it's close to you) that you're listening to a large, rich speaker. It's also worth mentioning that the quality is retained even in lower volumes.
- Design. Easily the most beautiful bluetooth speaker I've had. Made from nothing but premium materials and it looks beautiful. Not much else to say here. It's also really tiny which makes it more adorable and portable. Perfect for picnics.
- Battery life. As I mentioned earlier, this thing gets plenty loud. I usually play music at around 30% on this speaker and find that it is plenty loud for casual listening. Most people may opt for 50% while around the house. Regardless, the battery life is insanely good. This efficiency in battery life has to do with the type of amplifier this speaker is.
- Hmm... I can't really think of any. I feel that it is priced fairly. While you can buy slightly bigger, more powerful speakers, they will simply lack the depth and richness in sound coming from this little thing. This is more of a high-quality listening experience compared to the "boominess" of larger speakers that feel like the sound is being muddled through some sort of barrier. Point is, anything below the retail price is a steal for this awesome speaker.
Overall, this is such an awesome and special little speaker. It's hard to compare because it's very distinct in it's own unique way when you factor in the crazy 360 audio + amazing clarity and richness in bass. They really nailed this one.
Well, long story short, I tested this speaker against a handful of other highly-regarded Buletooth speakers in the $50-75 range, just to be sure that the Stockwell's price tag wasn't based on branding alone, and I ended up satisfied with the results. The Stockwell II isn't a perfect speaker -- it does drop off more low-end base than some speakers with "boomier" designs, and it may not get quite as loud as some others at the very top of the volume dial, but the one thing it does do well, is sound good across virtually every source & listening scenario.
Every time I thought I had found a song or sample that proved another contender could top the Stockwell II for less cash, I found there was a caveat... For example, the Archeer A320 produced better bass at low-to-mid volumes, but its midrange was muddier across the board. I realized after more research that the Archeer adds some artificial bass boost on the low-end that sounds good in some cases, but extended into the low-mid range, cluttering up some intstrumentals and giving voices a weird "overboosted aftereffect" vibe. Meanwhile, at higher volumes, the Stockwell produces enough thump to be heard, while remaining noticably tighter than the others.
Along the same lines, speakers that could get louder than the Stockwell usually ended up sounding crushed, or with a buzzy sound either from the processing or the drivers themselves, that didn't really produce a better experience than the Stockwell at max volume, which holds together pretty well, and is loud enough for an outdoor gathering of all but the most chaotic kind! (If you're trying to outdo a kids' pool party or a rowdy family barbecue, you might need more than 1 portable Bluetooth speaker in the first place!)
Anyway, I'm writing this review for people like me, who are intrigued by the Stockwell II, but have doubts about the price. I'm going to be returning or gifting the other 4 speakers I tested this against, and happily rolling with the Stockwell for the foreseeable. If you have incredible particular musical tastes, e.g. you listen to 99% EDM and hip-hop. there might be a more aggressive speaker that fits your expectations. But versus all that I threw at the speakers in my home-grown "2019 Bluetooth Speaker head-to-head," be it acoustic guitar tracks, Jazz, Rock, Metal, or podcasts and YouTube movies or music, the Marshall gave everything the most natural, i.e. "live" impression.
There may be competitor speakers that outdo the Stockwell -- I don't run an audio review site nor have the time to continue testing alternatives for weeks on end. But I came away mightly impressed with this little speaker (which, it should be noted is arguably more portable than many of the other large-ish "pro" quality BT competitors in its price range.) While I'm sure I could find an even better option at twice the price or size, I could never get the Stockwell II to sound *bad* -- more than could be said for some of the others I tried -- and it often sounded surprisingly clear.
Rarely do I make such an effort to review something online, but I didn't want all my time & effort on this little side-project to go to waste. :) Hope it helps someone else out there evaluating their options for a high-quality Bluetooth speaker to pair with a phone, tablet, or laptop, that's still easy to port around.
评论于 2022年12月25日 在美国 🇺🇸 发布