Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth Speaker, Brown
- Woburn II hits high trebles cleanly, handles low bass with ease and has a clear, lifelike mid range.
- Bluetooth 5.0 and aptX technology provides lossless wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet while maintaining connectivity.
- Fine-tune your music to meet your requirements. Just use the Marshall Bluetooth app or the analogue controls on your speakers top panel to perfect your sound according to the room you’re in.
- There are more ways to connect than just Bluetooth 5.0. Plug into the RCA or 3.5 mm Input for an analogue listening experience.
- In addition to the analogue control knobs, you can use the Marshall Bluetooth app to customize your listening experience or control the music you’re listening to.
Delivering a sound that resonates with the presence and power of live music, woburn II is a carefully crafted machine, designed to attain the trademark Marshall tone. The largest speaker from Marshall, woburn II features a robust sound and Hits high trebles cleanly, handles Low bass with ease and has a clear, lifelike mid range. Two 1” tweeter and dual 5.25” woofers are individually powered by class D Amps for a total of 110 watts of power. Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm apt lets you wirelessly play your music in glorious, stereo sound. Classic Marshall details such as a textured vinyl covering, salt & pepper fret and the iconic script logo adorn woburn II's sturdy wooden frame. Located on the front of the speaker is a brass plate, proudly etched with the establishment date of 1962 -a subtle nod to the branded heritage and over 50 years of loud
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
So I bought the Woburn 2. Right out of the box it would not power up. Returned it for another speaker. Had it for a few days and ended up returning it because it would not connect via bluetooth. Very disappointed and will never purchase another Woburn product.
3 strikes and you're out Woburn!
I use it mostly playing Spotify from my iPad via Bluetooth. Or sometimes connect from the 3.5mm aux to my iPod. Either way is easy to do, and sounds great. Using the Marshall App, I can easily switch the equalizer settings for whatever genre (rock, blues, jazz, country, latin, r&b...) of music I am playing.
Its not exactly a cheap speaker. But it has performed excellent. Build quality feels solid, not like a cheap toy as some speakers feel. And it looks great next to my Marshall guitar amps!
Get ready to experience the bass! of course, it won't be able to shatter glass but it is really sufficient for listening enjoyment/ party. For such relatively small box, it really delivers the sounds!!
I hope marshall can improve on the marshall bluetooth app as follows:-
a) better instruction on how to connect device/phone
b) able to manually upgrade firmware/ check update
c) fix the bugs on the app! - the speaker should not shows as connected if the device has not been paired by pressing source button. The first time, I set it up, it upgraded the firmware and show as bluetooth connected. However, there is no sound coming out when playing bluetooth. I have to reset the pairing by pressing the source button then the sound is able to transmit from iphone to woburn 2.