|型号||GLAIVE RGB PRO Gaming Mouse, Black|
|商品尺寸||12.4 x 6.86 x 4.55 cm; 250 克|
+ ￥98.89 运费及进口关税
CORSAIR Glaive - RGB Gaming Mouse - Comfortable & Ergonomic - Interchangeable Grips - 18,000 DPI Optical Sensor - Black
- Stay in the game longer thanks to a comfortable contoured shape that naturally fits your hand.
- Three included interchangeable thumb grips provide a tailored fit for your hand.
- Equipped with a custom, gaming-grade native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor with 1 DPI resolution steps for reliable, high-accuracy performance.
- High-performance Omron switches rated for more than 50 million clicks guarantee long-lasting durability through years of gaming.
- Dynamic RGB Backlighting across three Lighting Zones, customizable with a massive range of colors and effects.
The Corsair GLAIVE RGB PRO Gaming mouse merges high Performance with high comfort, Designed with a contoured shape ideal for extended gaming sessions. An ultra-accurate native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor and high-performance Omron switches rated for more than 50 million clicks ensure that you're always on top of your game. Choose between three included interchangeable thumb grips for a perfectly tailored fit. Take control with Corsair iCUE software to customize RGB lighting across three Lighting Zones and synchronize it with your entire system. Take your settings with you wherever you go With onboard profile storage, without the need for drivers or additional software. Play harder and win more with GLAIVE RGB PRO, because precision is power. Tech Support 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The second issue this mouse has is the fact that the scroll wheel while being easy to manipulate isn't sensitive enough. I feel like I have to put an uncomfortable amount force down on it to get it to register a middle mouse click or to get it to scroll. This is another annoyance that often affects fast paced games where you need to quickly use these buttons but the mouse will just not register your inputs.
I am surprised that none of the other reviews I've read have mentioned these issues because they seem unavoidable for most people. I would advise anyone with larger hands just avoids this mouse because of the DPI button issue and everyone else look somewhere else because of how awful the scroll wheel is.