Update: Stroller has been super reliable since the front wheel fixed. Toddler loves it.
Original post: Got a new B Ready stroller a couple days ago. Thought I had found my magical unicorn stroller. Sad to report that the front wheel jiggles and rattles when the stroller goes over small bumps, including even a slight floor material change such as between carpet and floor. I read another reviewer's comment who suggested putting a piece of nylon around the stem of the front wheel to tamp down the jiggle and the annoying ratttle. It didn't fix my issue.
I called Britax. The rep was aware of this issue (so must not be an infrequent issue?) and offered to send me a replacement front wheel right away. I hope this replacement part will fix the issue. I'm concerned not just about the current rattling (on a 2 day old stroller) but that this may develop into a much bigger problem of the spontaneously detaching front wheel. I will give the new wheel a shot and will update my review after that. However, I'm already inclined to return the stroller.
Other than this serious concern of the front wheel, here are some other notes:
- Great maneuvering. One hand push is easy.
-Adjustable handlebar is fantastic for 6'3" husband and my 5'5" self.
- Great foot clearance for walking parents; No low bar to kick.
- Big Canopy, big peekaboo window
- the pull down rear wall of the basket and front access flap under footrest are nice features.
- front wheel concern, see above
- Seat does not get into fully upright position. The max upright is still a little "loungey".
- No adjustable leg rest. Seems like a missed opportunity since the leg rest is already liftable for access to basket.
- No cup holder for parent or child.
|商品名称||Britax B-Free 婴儿车 午夜黑|
|商品尺寸||111.76 x 60.96 x 106.68 cm; 9.98 公斤|