The best case you can get for any phone is one that will keep you from dropping it in the first place. Given how incredibly slippery a G8 is, this is especially important for a case. Here are the multiple features of this case that I expect Speck incorporates into all its cases, so if you have a different phone I'd still recommend it:
1) Case has very slightly raised rubber ribs along the side and back. These are visually tasteful and make this one of the grippiest cases I've ever held. And unlike cases that have a matte finish, the rubber ribs are embedded into the hard outer shell so they aren't a finish that will slowly rub off.
2) Corners have slight rubber bumpers -- shock protection where you're likely to need it most.
3) The case has a slight rib around the screen so the screen itself won't impact a flat surface
4) The case is a combination of a hard shell with a rubberized interior -- good for shock and impact protection
5) The camera, fingerprint reader, and ports are all easily accessible
6) The rubber covers over the power, volume, and Android assist buttons all don't interfere with responsiveness, while effectively keeping out dirt and moisture
I'm sure there will be people who will use this case and still manage to break their phones even if dropping it from a short distance -- phones are fragile and I imagine that any case that doesn't have 1/2 inch of soft foam will sometimes fail. But given the limitation that all cases work within, this one strikes me as the best I've seen. And the grippiness of this case is truly excellent -- holding the G8 is like holding a stick of melting butter, it needs a case more than any phone I've ever had.
|型号 / 款式||126051-6249|
|包装尺寸||21.34 x 11.68 x 1.78 cm|