Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR B and WJEC Eduqas
Level: GCSE 9-1
Subject: British History
First Teaching: September 2016, First Exams: June 2018
Revision that Sticks! Collins GCSE 9-1 British History Complete All-in-One Revision and Practice, uses a revision method that really works: repeated practice throughout.
This e-book is replica of the print title. It is possible some sections of the print book can be written in – please bear in mind that you will need a pen and notebook in order to complete these sections.
A revision guide, workbook and practice paper in one book!
With clear and concise revision for every topic, plus seven practice opportunities, Collins offers the best revision at the best price.
Depth studies: Norman England and Elizabethan England
Thematic studies: Health and Medicine and Crime and Punishment
- quick tests as you go
- end-of-topic practice questions
- topic review questions later in the book
- mixed practice questions at the end of the book
- audio download to practice listening
- more topic-by-topic practice in the workbook
- a complete exam-style paper
- free Q&A flashcards to download online
- an ebook version of the revision guide