Datacolor SpyderX Pro 显示器校准，专为专业摄影师和设计师 SXP100 设计
Datacolor SpyderX Pro: Monitor Calibration designed for serious Photographers and Designers
- 快速响应: 显示器校准速度比上一代产品更快
- 先进的照明效果 - 先进的光学镜片色彩传感器,增强显示器色彩精确度,精确屏幕颜色、阴影部分中的更多细节以及更精确的白平衡。
- 用户友好的体验:SpyderX 如此直观,您无需使用颜色专家来在显示屏上获得准确的色彩。 它包括一个步骤向导和一个"Wizard Workflow"设置为 12 个预定义校准,可实现精确的色彩准确度。
- 前/后控制:SpyderProof 功能提供全屏模式预览/后视图,并通过自己的图像控制。
- 智能技术理念:SpyderX Pro 支持当前分辨率、游戏和屏幕技术。
- THE FASTEST SPYDER EVER: Calibrating your monitor to achieve color precision now takes just a minute or two – several times faster than previous models.
- THE MOST ACCURATE SPYDER EVER: Groundbreaking lens-based color engine provides a higher level of color accuracy for multiple monitors. SpyderX Pro features room-light monitoring, automatic profile changing and significantly more precise screen color, shadow detail and white balance.
- THE EASIEST-TO-USE SPYDER EVER: SpyderX Pro is so intuitive, you don’t have to be a color expert. It features quick and easy single-click calibration and wizard workflow with 12 predefined calibration targets for advanced color accuracy.
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE INSTANTLY: SpyderProof functionality provides before-and-after evaluation of your display and allows you to see the difference using your own images.
- MONITOR TECHNOLOGIES CHANGE AND IMPROVE OVER TIME: SpyderX Pro assures you support for the latest screen types, recent resolutions and gamuts.
- You don’t have to be a color expert to achieve high-quality color on your monitors. Our software is intuitive to use, from quick and easy single-click calibration to even the most advanced control options
Datacolor® SpyderX 是目前最开发的间谍机。 SpyderX Pro 是一款彩色测量仪器,专为摄影师和设计师设计,需要快速、准确且用户友好的显示器校准。 它是 Datacolor 的第一个活塞测量,其中是一个新设计的色彩测量传感器与基于镜片的光学系统结合在一起。 多年研发工作结束,一台具有最高光敏感度的显示器校准仪,精确度高、色彩精度以及在阴影部分的灵敏度。 最高色彩管理。 使用 SpyderX Pro 可以确保摄影师在屏幕上看到了照片的图像。 当他们开始编辑并知道显示器上的颜色与图像文件中的颜色完全相同,就可以完全控制进一步的图像编辑。 SpyderX 具有广泛的颜色校准功能以及用于匹配和优化多显示屏的选项。
SpyderX Pro Features
Superior Colorimeter Technology
Based on years of research, SpyderX is a completely new, more accurate way of measuring color. Our groundbreaking lens-based color engine technology features higher light sensitivity and more advanced sensors, so you can experience significantly more precise screen color, white balance and shadow detail.
Whether you are looking for a quick calibration or a customized color profile, SpyderX gives you easy-to-use solutions. SpyderX Pro offers One-click Calibration and Step-by-step Assistant modes, along with interactive help every step of the way.
Calibrate All Of Your Monitors
SpyderX allows you to calibrate multiple laptops and desktop monitors and supports the latest display technologies, so you can be confident that your colors are always accurate no matter which of your computers or displays you are working on.
Spyderproof: Before & After
With our SpyderProof feature, you’ll see the difference right before your eyes. Just one click allows you to compare your monitor colors before and after calibration and see the nuances that matter most. Try it with a Datacolor composite image or upload your own favorite photos.
Room Light Monitoring
SpyderX features an integrated ambient light sensor that can measure your room light throughout the day allowing you to adjust your display brightness and contrast to ideal levels. The software can either warn you to recalibrate or do it automatically using custom profiles based on light level. SpyderX Pro features 5 ambient light settings.
Monitor Performance Analysis
It’s important to know how your monitors perform during color-critical work. With the SpyderX Pro basic Display Analysis feature, you can better understand the color, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response and white point of your monitors.
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean
Supported Display Technologies & Usb Protocols
- All recent computer display types
- USB 1.1, USB 2.X and USB 3.X
- USB A plug, also compatible with USB A>C adapters for use in USB C ports
- Windows 7 32/64 and above
- Mac OS X 10.10 and above
- Monitor Resolution 1280x768 or greater
- 16-bit video card (24-bit recommended)
- 1GB of available RAM
- 500MB of available hard disk
- Internet connection for software download
|SpyderX Pro Advanced Monitor Calibration||SpyderX Elite Expert Monitor Calibration||Feature Description|
|Single Click & Wizard Calibration Capability||✓||✓||Fast & easy calibration modes|
|Multiple Monitor Support/Ambient Light Monitoring&Profile Switching/Before&After Calibration Review||✓||✓||Supports calibration of multiple displays / Can adjust for room light changes / Shows before & after comparison of display calibration|
|Display Mapping & Analysis Tools||Basic||Advanced||Offers tools to check the quality of your display|
|Calibration Setting Choices||12||Unlimited||Calibration options (combinations of gamma, white point and brightness)|
|Expert Console Calibration||✓||All-in-one calibration control panel|
|Video & Cinema Calibration Targets||✓||Calibration targets for motion work|
|Soft Proof of Print Results||✓||Soft proofing with print output preview|
|Projector Calibration||✓||Calibrates digital projectors|
|Display Matching in Studio||✓||Defines a studio standard for all displays to be matched (StudioMatch)|
|Visual Fine Tuning for Side-by-side Display Match||✓||Precisely tune side-by-side displays|
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
After emailing support, I waited 24 hours and got a reply. The tech suggested that I enable the RGB slider calibration feature and perform a "pre-calibration" using that feature and adjusting the RGB sliders on the monitors themselves. I did that. Then, I performed a full calibration on both monitors again. Same results.
After emailing support a second time, I was told it was not possible to match my monitors with the SpyderX Pro... that I had to upgrade to the Elite model. I asked if there was a software upgrade option. No reply to that. So I returned it just now.
I had to say I'm confused by what this device is actually doing because clearly, it's not doing what I through it would do! Anyway, if you have a multi-monitor setup and want to match colors between your monitors, I would recommend trying a different calibration tool. This one probably isn't going to make you happy.
The software needs to be downloaded, registered, and licensed, which is a little cumbersome.
Please also note as of Feb 2019 the SpyderX IS NOT compatible with open source calibration packages such as DisplayCal.
I made 4 calibration attempts:
First attempt too warm.
Second attempt too cold.
Third attempt, a recalibration of Second calibration, al little better, but still too cold.
Fourth attempt, included brightness settings, low, medium high icm files.
My panel has been reviewed by notebookcheck and the AUO45ED icm profile created with xrite spectrometer.
The Notebookcheck generic profile kills all attempts by SpyderX completely.
The northenlight review also shows an image of two monitors calibrated to "match" each other using SpyderX, they look like completely different, like night and day. Hence my only conclusion is that either the new puck or software is too fast and completely inaccurate. Unfortunately since the SpyderX does not support DispayCal which has a slower and more accurate? process I cannot recommend the SpyderX at all. Everything looks absolutely worse after "calibration".
I was contemplating the x-rite or SpyderX ever since buying an obsolete Lacie Blye Eyes that also failed calibration of modern panels. I thoroughly regret purchasing the SpyderX.. If you are in a similar boat, just go for the x-rite.
Customer service is a joke. No 1-800 number, email only. Replies can take days. They requested screen shots then repeatedly asked for the same information that was provided by screen shots. They have now stopped responding to my emails.
The problem has not been resolved.
The shipping package seemed to contain all the items as described.
The software installed without negative incident.
When the software was launched it appeared normally on the screen, however when the measuring device was plugged into the USB port the software would not recognize the device.
Three different USB ports were tried, two of which had active devices working correctly. This lead me to believe the computer was not at fault.
The first device was exchanged for a replacement, the second device also failed with the same result. The second device was returned for a full refund.
I ordered another brand of the same type product, installed the software, plugged in the device and all worked as expected. I now have two calibrated digital monitors.