|商品尺寸||2.2 x 8 x 0.24 cm; 7.71 克|
|电池||1 锂离子电池 需要电池。|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||不是|
Western Digital WD_黑色 SN750 1TB NVMe内置游戏固态硬盘-第三代 PCIe，M.2 2280，3D NAND-WDS100T3X0C
WD 黑色 SN750 NV ME 固态硬盘为希望构建或革新其PC游戏和硬件的爱好者提供好的性能。 WD BLACK SN750 NV ME SSD可以与市场上一些性能好的驱动器匹敌，从而帮助游戏玩家获得竞争优势。 具有游戏模式的WD BLACK SSD控制板可提高游戏性能
Fuelled By Darkness
Level up to NVMe SSD performance.
The WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their PC. Available in capacities up to 2TB (2), the WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge.
(2) As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
At a Glance
- Transfer speeds up to 3470MB/s (1)
- Up to 2TB (2) of capacity
- A sleek design
- Exclusive WD Black SSD Dashboard
Our fastest drive with an NVMe interface can deliver speeds more than six times faster than our fastest SATA SSD (up to 3470MB/s(1) vs. 545MB/s(1)) to give hardcore gamers the competitive edge they need.(1)
(1) Based on read speed. As used for read speed, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.
Space To Play
Our 64-layer 3D NAND pushes the limitations of storage and showcases the amazing feat of NAND innovation and is available in capacities ranging from 250GB to 2TB.(2)
A sleek and modern design goes well with many desktop PC builds that supports the M.2 connection, and is the perfect component to complement systems with RGB lighting or other cooling technologies.
Level up with Heatsink
WD Black SN750 with Heatsink available for purchase.
The WD Black SSD Dashboard
By turning on Gaming Mode on the exclusive WD Black SSD Dashboard, it disables the system sleep mode to provide a consistent in-game experience.
Western Digital, the Western Digital logo and WD Black are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. The NVMe word mark is a trademark of NVM Express, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Product specifications subject to change without notice. Pictures shown may vary from actual products.
2019 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- The drive is fast: The box says read/writes up to 3400MB/s sequentially. However I've found mine, without any cache enhancements, to be about 2900MB/s. Still very fast. With RAM caching of 4GB (which is what I typically use), read/writes came in about 8000MB/s. See the attached benchmark images for no enhancement runs and with enhancement runs. For reference, with caching my Crucial SSD where the OS used to be would average about 800MB/s.
- Temps are solid: My motherboard included a m.2 heatsink which I am using for this. The m.2 slot on my board for the NVMe primary slot is right under the graphics card. So, when that starts putting out some heat, this thing will heat up a little as well. Even with that temperatures are in very respectable ranges. After running my benchmarks for the drive, the average was 41C and hottest was 44C, as seen in the image. After a gaming session, the peak temperature I've seen for the drive was 55C, but typically stays under 48C.
- Price: The prices for 3D NAND drives have been coming down and probably will continue to do so. Last year at this time, a 500GB drive was about $250. I picked this one up for $120. These will probably come down some more from there. All good news for us consumers.
My only con would be the issues I had with cloning the drive, most of which are not really related to this drive, but more related to the cloning software and my OS.
My final thoughts on this are: this drive performs very close to the Samsung 970 Plus drive. They are also about the same price. The Samsung and this are about the fastest drives you can buy at this price-point and are essentially interchangeable. The SN750 is vastly superior to an SSD, and the differences are noticeable in everyday use. WD products in my experience have been reliable with no drive failing for me in the past. So to anyone looking to get this, I would recommend.
M/B: Asus Prime X470 Pro
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4
V/C: Radeon VII
(the whole computer is new)
Note: The software for the drive is also nice. Small footprint and you can select it to not run unless you choose to. So no background processes running. The WD version of the software will also work on the SanDisk drives.