|制造商||Western Digital Technologies Inc.|
|商品尺寸||0.1 x 1.5 x 1.09 cm; 4.54 克|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||不是|
|硬件平台||NSW, Nintendo switch|
+ ￥75.45 运费及进口关税
SanDisk 闪迪 用于任天堂Switch的SDSQXAO-128G-GNCZN microSDXC UHS-I卡，128 GB，任天堂许可产品
- Nintendo-licensed memory card for the Nintendo Switch system
- Instantly add up to 128GB of additional space
- Transfer rates up to 100MB/s to load games fast
- Store digital games and additional content in one place to play anywhere
- Compatibility: microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices;Video Speed - U3
SanDisk microSDXC card for Nintendo Switch
What's in the box
With incredible speed, the officially licensed SanDisk microSDXC card for the Nintendo Switch lets you add up to [64/128/256GB]* of space to your system. Spend less time waiting and more time gaming with read and write speeds of up to 100MB/s(1) and 90MB/s(1) respectively. Perfect for keeping your favorite games in one place.
- SanDisk microSDXC card for Nintendo Switch
At a Glance:
- Officially licensed for NIntendo Switch game system
- Read speeds up to 100MB/s(1) and write speeds up to 90MB/s(1)
- Up to 256GB* of addiontial memory
- A single card to store multiple games, screenshots and videos
Nintendo-licensed For Nintendo Switch
The SanDisk microSDXC card for the Nintendo Switch game system is designed to provide dependable storage as you conquer new levels.
Room To Explore
Add up to 256GB* of storage to your Nintendo Switch in a matter of seconds, and rest easy knowing you have room for your favorite games.
Store More, Carry Less
With the SanDisk microSDXC for Nintendo Switch, you’re able to keep your favorite digital games in one place so you’re ready for game time anytime.
Get In The Game Fast
With transfer rates up to 100MB/s,(2) the SanDisk microSD card for Nintendo Switch delivers consistent high performance so you can load games fast.
*1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less
(1) 128-256GB: Up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed. 64GB: Up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
For those wondering why the free space on the card read 119, it is because of the way gigabytes are calculated.
The package has 1gb equaling 1,000,000,000 bytes. Really 1gb is 1,073,741,824 bytes. That 73,741,824 bytes (73.7 megabytes) missing per gigabyte. That really adds up.
All SD card and USB stick manufacturers use this calculation method; not just Sandisk.
Then I turned on my switch, and beat the hell out of bowser in smash bros.
Cliff notes: this memory card, while pricier than others, is really cool and a bit nostalgic. But it works!
My huge issue with this product is that the packaging indicates 64 GB of storage but when I looked at my storage on the Switch it showed 59.4 GB of storage available on the Micro SD card. I have no idea what could possibly take up 4.6 GB of storage. I have none of my Nintendo files saved to the card and it indicates nothing is stored on it but clearly shows less storage than advertised.
In the case that it uses that 4.6 GB for other necessary purposes then SanDisk should advertise the Micro SD card's storage capacity correctly at 59.4 or lie less and at most say 60 GB of storage.
Aside from being lied to about storage space the product works, and cost was really affordable.
I would not recommend this Micro SD card unless you don't care about nearly 5 GB not being available.