Honest Paws 天然狗狗牙膏，香草姜味，2 支装，包括 2 支超大号牙膏 2 件装
- Cleans teeth and freshens breath — Honest Paws natural dental rinse For adult dogs cleans your pet's teeth and acts like a dog breath freshener without the brushing, for dog Dental care that is simple
- Natural ingredients — dog breath water additive is formulated with natural ingredients for a breath freshener and Dog plaque Remover you can feel good about. Give your pup fresh breath naturally
- Odorless and flavorless — fresh breath pet water additive is odorless and flavorless and smoothly Blends into dog water so your pup won't even know its there, for dog Dental care without the brushing
- Tartar control formula — When used regularly for proper dog care, The dog water additive acts as a tartar Remover, helping prevent tartar buildup and bad breath and giving your dog a healthy mouth
- Treat your dog's teeth every time he takes a drink — dog Dental water additive is super convenient and efficient, so you won't have to go to the vet for a dog teeth cleaning, saving you time and money;Easy to use — Water additive for dogs is easy to use, just add one capful per 8 oz of your dog's drinking water once a day, for simple dog health supplies and Dog Oral care that works;Satisfaction GUARANTEED* — If you have any questions or feedback, Please reach out to us at info@fetch4pets.Com
Honest Paws uses natural ingredients to bring your pup safe and simple pet care solutions and dog health supplies. The Honest Paws natural tartar control dental rinse for adult dogs is the perfect product for maintaining your dog' S oral hygiene. If brushing is proving to be too difficult, but dog oral care is still important to you, then look no further!
this product is Made in China.
directions: this water additive for dogs is easy to use. Just add one capful per 8 oz of your dog's drinking water once a day and watch THE improvement in your pup's oral hygiene. The fresh dental water additive for dogs is one of the simplest products for dental care for dogs.
ingredients: water, Cetylpyridinium chloride, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, sodium bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Proteases, Thymol, sodium Chloride, zinc Gluconate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
warning: avoid contact with eyes when using dental fresh water additive for dogs. Keep out of reach of children. Store dog water additive for dental care at room temperature. Not intended for human use. Stop use immediately and contact your vet if a negative reaction occurs.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The dental kit comes with 2 plastic brushes and 2 green finger brushes. The brushes look nice and the tip is covered in teal-ish bristles. The finger brushes are just simple, standard finger brushes. Quite flexible and easy enough to utilise.
Anyway, so far my dog's teeth are still pearly white and they have been before this toothpaste. I previously used Virbac C.E.T Vanilla-Mint, which this toothpaste smells very similar to, just only with a slight ginger kick. It's definitely not an overwhelmingly powerful smell, but is rather pleasant. Regardless, ginger has been proven to be very beneficial for both humans and dogs. It contains many antioxidants, with benefits ranging from easing nausea, bloat, and arthritis (just to name a few). Unfortunately I couldn't locate if the ginger was artificial or the real deal, but if it is the real deal, then not only is this toothpaste keeping your pup's teeth healthy, but also keeping your pup healthy! I'll update if I ever do find the information!
If you've previously used Virbac C.E.T, then you can read this ingredients panel that I researched for comparison.
Virbac C.E.T: purified water, Sorbitol, Amorphous Silicon Dioxide, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Dicalcium Phosphate Anhydrous, Hydrated Silica, Poultry Digest, Dextrose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylate, Lactoperoxidase, Potassium Thiocymate, and Glucose Oxidase.
Virbac has 2 questionable ingredients: Sorbitol and Sodium Benzoate. Also, since purified water is listed first, you are essentially paying for watered down toothpaste. Virbac's toothpaste has been very "loose" in my experience. By this, I mean that if you flip over the toothbrush, then the toothpaste will follow gravity fast.
Honest Paws: Sorbitol, purified water, Hydrated Silica, Polysorbate 20, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Chloride, flavor (unspecificed), Sodium Bicarbonate, Perlite, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Proteases, Thymol, Glucose Oxidase, and Blue 1.
Honest Paws also has 2 questionable ingredients: Sorbitol and Polysorbate 20. Polysorbate 20 is commonly contaminated with the cancer causing 1,4 dioxane, but if it has been thoroughly cleaned, then it is safe. Since Polysorbate 20 is included in the ingredients list, it should be considered when purchasing. Since Honest Paws does, however, appear to be an well-reviewed company, then it may not be a valid concern.
Toothpaste consistency wise, Honest Paw's paste looks and feels like the average human toothpaste. The packaging is great as well: it's a smooth, thin plastic, tube that doesn't require you to fight with the packaging in order to get the last squeeze of paste. Package-wise, it's great.
All in all, this toothpaste is a great deal and packs a beneficial punch in regards to its ingredients. Despite some concerns, which may or may not be justified due to the company's good reviews found online, this is a great option for dog owner's who wish to keep their dog's teeth pearly white along with maintaining their fresh breath,