Engineering Economics of Life Cycle Cost Analysis (English Edition) 1第一 版本, Kindle电子书
Engineering has changed dramatically in the last century. With modern computing systems, instantaneous communication, elimination of low/mid management, increased complexity, and extremely efficient supply chains, all have dramatically affected the responsibilities of engineers at all levels. The future will require cost effective systems that are more secure, interconnected, software centric, and complex. Employees at all levels need to be able to develop accurate cost estimates based upon defensible cost analysis. It is under this backdrop that this book is being written.
By presenting the methods, processes, and tools needed to conduct cost analysis, estimation, and management of complex systems, this textbook is the next step beyond basic engineering economics.
- Focuses on systems life cycle costing
- Includes materials beyond basic engineering economics, such as simulation-based costing
- Presents cost estimating, analysis, and management from a total ownership cost perspective
- Offers numerous real-life examples
- Provides excel based textbook/problems
- Offers PowerPoint slides, Solutions Manual, and author website with downloadable excel solutions, etc.
- ASIN : B07JHXT867
- 出版社 : CRC Press; 第 1st 版 (2018年10月17日)
- 出版日期 : 2018年10月17日
- 语言 : 英语
- 文件大小 : 19357 KB
- 同步设备使用情况： : 根据出版商限制，最多 4 台同步设备
- 标准语音朗读 : 未启用
- X-Ray : 未启用
- 生词提示功能 : 未启用
- 纸书页数 : 378页
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The books content isn't revolutionary, it does an ok job at combining elements of decision analysis, simulation, and project management into engineering economics.
Things I do like is that the book is pretty short, not even 350 pages, but with it being so concise it barely scratches the surface of some of the topics discussed, and then expects mastery of them in many of the problems. Also the book itself is well constructed, very nice hardback and durable, it will look nice on my shelf for years.