|商品尺寸||9.65 x 5.33 x 16 cm; 231.33 克|
+ ￥129.59 运费及进口关税
+ ￥113.43 运费及进口关税
+ ￥137.71 运费及进口关税
Marshall 马歇尔 Minor II无线入耳式耳机，白色- 新
- Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX gives you the freedom and convenience of a wireless in-ear headphone
- 12 hours of wireless playtime with quick charge functionality
- Minor II Bluetooth features custom-tuned 14.2 mm drivers for an enhanced listening experience
- Minor II Bluetooth has an innovative ear-fit system with an adjustable loop for an optimised and ergonomic fit
- Control your earphones and device with a single button
"Minor II Bluetooth is a hardworking wireless in-ear with Bluetooth Qualcomm aptX technology. It offers 12 hours of wireless playtime on a single charge and boasts an innovative ear-fit system with an adjustable loop for an optimised and ergonomic fit. They are engineered to stay in place and feel comfortable throughout the day. Minor II Bluetooth features custom-tuned 14.2 mm dynamic drivers that produce rich highs, crisp mids and clear, balanced bass that will make you feel like you’re centre stage. The in-ear design provides just the right amount of noise isolation, while still allowing you to hear your surroundings. Minor II Bluetooth is equipped with a microphone, as well as a multi-directional control knob to easily answer phone calls or wirelessly control your music. When your earphones are not in use, quickly connect the magnetic earbuds together to stay firmly around your neck. Classic Marshall details such as brass detailing and the iconic Marshall script are present, and the rubberised finish provides roadworthy durability. Simply put, Minor II Bluetooth is in it for the long haul."
Minor II Bluetooth headphone
Bluetooth 5.0 aptX Connectivity
Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX technology gives you great audio quality and the freedom and convenience to move with 30 feet of wireless listening range.
12 Hours of Wireless Playtime
Minor II Bluetooth keeps the music going strong with 12 hours of wireless playtime on a single charge.Out of power and in a hurry? Quick charge functionality means 20 minutes of charging will give your battery two hours of playtime. Two hours will charge the battery full.
Magnetic Pause Function
Automatically pause your music when magnetically attaching the two earpieces together. Once connected, Minor II Bluetooth goes into a low-energy standby mode that will completely shut off after six hours of non-use.
The design of the drivers doesnt make a good seal to really show off the sounds on this thing. The adjustable loops are supposed to help with this, but you have to compromise between hurting your ears to make them go in to your ear canal, or having them loose sacrificing the sound quality of your music.
The biggest flaws I've found is how unresponsive the single button control is. You have to be 100% accurate on how you press the button to turn it on and off. If you stray just a little bit to any direction, it doesnt recognize it as a center press, but a directional press, thus making it not turn on or off. And then they suffer from really bad stuttering when you pause a video for a few seconds and unpause. The sound just turns to really horrible stuttering, and the only solution for it is to turn it off and on again, which as I've said is close to impossible unless you have the dexterity of a surgeon. Good luck using this when you're out running.
I'm returning these after a few days of buggy usage.
- Good sound quality
- Good on battery
- Looks cool around your neck
- That Marshall logo never gets old
- Easily one of the most painful earbuds I've ever worn in my ears.
- The one-touch button is delicate, to say the least.
- While being able to listen to music at a reasonable level while also being able not to isolate myself from my surroundings is cool and all. The ratio is not great. You're more likely to hear outside noises at a higher volume than your own music because of they fit. Commuters suffer as a result.
I don't regret this purchase. I still enjoy them. However, for the love of all that is holy, Marshall, please don't make us physically suffer for music.