|商品尺寸||5.51 x 6.55 x 18.47 cm; 839 克|
|型号 / 款式||DXFRS800|
|包装清单||Walkie Talkie (2)^Charging Cable^Batteries (2);Belt Clip (2)|
DeWALT 重型商务对讲机DXFRS800 DXFRS800
- LIMITED**only valid by authorized resellers.
- LONGER RANGE COMMUNICATION: Two watts of power provide up to 300,000 sq. ft. / 25 floors of long distance signal range with 2,662 channel combinations.
- 22 PRESET CHANNELS: Channels are preset with privacy codes to minimize unwanted interference from others.
- WATERPROOF & DUSTPROOF - IP67 STANDARD: Complete protection from dust and withstand water immersion for 30-minutes in 1-meter deep water.
- SHOCK RESISTANT: Can withstand 2-meter drop plus rugged anti-slip design.;VOX - VOICE-ACTIVATED TRANSMISSION: For easy & safe hands*communication.;Included Components: Walkie Talkie (2), Charging Cable, Batteries (2);Belt Clip (2);180 DEGREE SWIVEL HOLSTER: Allows to rotate sideways for multiple positions.
The DEWALT 300 and 800 are built on the FRS platform and are ideal for on-site business applications such as hotel front desk, retail, restaurants and grocery. The FRS business Series are smart, simple, reliable, high-performance and tough! Limited**only valid by authorized resellers.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The radio itself is great.
The 2Watts of power work great for penetrating 35 floors of a highrise that the other cheaper radios won't do. I see other guys try and fail every day, but these penetrate pretty well with the extra power.
The Micro USB charging port is awesome and one of the main reasons I picked up these radios. Rather than having to return them to the office and put 'em in the dock at night, the guys can charge them in their trucks, at home, or even on a portable battery pack, so that's been great.
They charge quickly and they work well.
As far as the belt clip goes - I'm not very impressed. In fact I'm a little mad that I spent so much and they've not lasted a month. So far out of four radios, we've used them a total of about six days on job sites. Three of the four have busted belt clips. The clips are really cheaply made and the radio can fall out of them. One of them fell three feet from a tool pouch and the antenna shroud just snapped off. I found it later and put it back on, but it shouldn't snap off that easy.
Worse, the plastic that houses the belt clip contains so little material that the clips simply snap off. There's about 1/16th inch of plastic holding that together.
Overall - GREAT radio - just plan to either be careful with it, or you'll find yourself fashioning a zip-tie clip for it when the belt clip breaks.