|商品尺寸||3.99 x 7.49 x 13.21 cm; 122.47 克|
|电池||1 5号电池 电池(附带)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||不是|
Logitech Logitech G502 HERO 高性能游戏鼠标
输入您的型号，确保符合您的要求。 高性能的 HERO 16K 传感器：Logitech 准确的传感器，具有 16,000 个 DPI ，在整个 DPI 范围内实现的游戏速度、准确度和响应能力 11 自定义按钮和板上内存：将精确的命令给按钮并直接保存五个可随时播放的形状 可调节重量系统：将高达 16.8 万种可移动 Logitech G502 HERO 高性能游戏鼠标采用新一代 HERO 16K 光学传感器，高性能的游戏传感器 Logitech 已经推出。 全新镜头和更新的跟踪算法提供超精确的跟踪，且不会对整个 DPI 范围进行加速、平滑或过滤。 现在，定制 RGB 鼠标照明以匹配您的风格和环境，或与其他 Logitech G 产品同步。 无论您的游戏风格，都可以轻松调节 G502 HERO 以满足您的要求，自定义游戏配置，可调节 200 至 16,000 DPI* 的灵敏度，以及可调节重量系统，可调节和调节多达 5 个 3.6g 的重量，获得合适的平衡和感觉。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
So for example you run out of ammo in game and want to switch to your secondary.. well you'll switch to it but switch right back about 3 times. Kind of a deal breaker for clutch moment gaming.
Turns out i'm an idiot. There's a button that locks and unlocks the scroll wheel..LMAO sooo yeah no this mouse is great i'm just not smart enough to properly utilize it.
The Pros of this mouse are fairly straightforward, and are as follows:
- Comfortable shape for most right handed people, but should be more comfortable for people with medium to large size hands.
- Good build quality which easily places it in the same category as other 'premium' around this price point or even a bit higher.
- Scroll wheel: this is one of my personal favorite features of the mouse. Allows infinite scroll to get through annoying EULA pages quicker and also quickly raise or lower volume on YouTube or other video streaming sites, but without sacrificing the much needed precision of the standard mouse wheel steps. Feels satisfying to use, but it is made of metal, which leads to a negative I'll be mentioning later on.
- Sensor: The Logitech Hero sensor has been tested numerous times and found to be roughly on par with the PMW3360 series sensors (including the 3366 on the original g502) while being advantageous for usage in wireless mice due to the lessened draw of power which allows for a longer battery life.
The Cons of this mouse make it hard to recommend to everyone, and are why I don't usually recommend it as a first choice.
-Weight: My god. This thing is one of the heaviest mice I've used for an extended period of time. I don't know exactly how much this weighs, but it feels pretty similar to the original, which I believe weighed in a little over 130 grams. Most gaming mice target a weight of 100g or LIGHTER, since lowering the weight of the mouse will make extended use easier and will allow for a greater degree of control.
- Not a truly "safe" shape, this may or may not matter to you, but I felt that it's worth mentioning. Obviously this is a mouse for right handed people, and it may not necessarily be a great fit for you if your hands are very small (I have very small hands and cannot reach the sniper button at all, but the mouse is still comfortable).
I would say it's a top tier mouse, but only if you can look past the weight. I would recommend that, as always, if you have the ability to do so, you should go to a local store and try some of the mice out to see which feels best to you, and make your decision after you have an idea what type of mouse shape you want.
I won't recommend that you do or don't buy a product, so I'll leave it at that.
So when I learned they are refreshing the 502 with a new sensor I was skeptical to pay $30 more for the new one. Now that I used it I am glad I did. The refreshed model has a really thick and flexible cord that was apparently a major weakness in the original 502. Couple that with a really awesome sensor that is super accurate and sensitive to slightest movements and tracks on any surface (seriously I tried everything from a white paper to the palm of my hand) and you have a potential winner. However, the best part of this mouse is not that or the the materials that they used which also feels really nice and durable.
While subjective and relevant to how big or small your hands are for me the way the mouse sits in my hand and how easy it is to access the buttons are the best indicators . The buttons themselves feel very satisfying to press thanks to the spring loaded mechanism. Last but not least is the scroll wheel. This... this scrollwheel I can probably write a whole paragraph on how good it is... Not only does it have the infinite mode that rolls beautifully but also its made from METAL. Its a nice chunk of metal that is just better than a plastic one in every way. I dont think I can go back to plastic mouse-wheels after using my G502. You might never use the 16000DPI sensor but if you used G502 and similar mice in the past and are due for an upgrade the refresh 502 is totally worth the money Logitech is asking for.