|商品尺寸||42.67 x 29.46 x 28.7 cm; 5.81 公斤|
|包装清单||Rice spoon,, Stainless Steel Inner pot,, Recipe book, Soup ladle,, Rice cup,|
|型号||AURA PRO 6QT|
|保修说明||1 year warranty|
Instant Pot Aura Pro 11-in-1 Multicooker Slow Cooker, 8 Qt, 11 One-Touch Programs
- Multi use programmable slow cooker, 8 qt; Capacity oval design, stainless steel, non stick, removable cooking pot
- 11 smart programs ensure all your favorite dishes are prepared to perfection by simply pushing a button
- Sear/sauté, bake, slow cook, steam, stew, sous vide, roast, yogurt, rice, multigrain and keep warm
- Customize the cooking time and temperature to achieve your preferred cooking results
- 24 hour ‘delay start’ allows you to postpone the cooking start time to have dinner ready when you areAutomatic keep warm function maintains your meal temperature until it is time to serveDishwasher safe cooking pot, lid, steam/roasting rack1500 watt heating element provides optimal searing, roasting, baking and yogurt makingAccessories include stainless steel food grade 304 (18/8) steam/roast/sous vide rack, recipe booklet, and measuring cupPower supply: 120V to 60Hz
Instant Pot Aura Pro 11-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Multicooker with Advanced Microprocessor technology, incorporates the same technology behind North America’s number #1 selling Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. The Aura Pro replaces 11 commonly used appliances. With the Pro, you can - Sear/Sauté, Bake, Slow Cook, Steam, Stew, Sous Vide, Roast, Yogurt, Rice, Multigrain and Keep Warm, all in one cooker. With 11 Smart Programs your favorite dishes can now be prepared to perfection by simply pushing a button. The interior cooking pot is Food Grade Stainless Steel 304 (18/8) with an aluminum exterior for enhanced cooking performance. And, the cooking pot, the lid and the collapsible steam/roasting/sous vide rack are all dishwasher safe – yet another way in which Instant Pot makes cooking and cleanup extremely easy for you. Power – 1500 watts
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Above certain temperatures you can mess up your recipe. Below certain temperatures you can mess up your cooking. SO why not let the user see what is actually happening? It is called transparency. In cooking it is called quality control. And most cooks are well served by know when in the cooking cycle and at what temperature a food is at.
A very sad engineering oversight.
This becomes more dangerous when the wrong temperature -- too low for too long -- can actually create the perfect environment for culturing bacteria. I was shocked to learn this the hard way.
I was cooking a SLOW cook menu. I set the SLOW cook time to 3 hours, I set the temperature to 175 degrees.
Yet 2 hours into the cooking cycle, I noticed there was no simmering yet. So I placed the thermometer into the stew and at the end of two hours this SLOW cook cycle was only operating at a temperature of 107 degrees ! ! ! !
Think about that. The user expects a 3 hours SLOW cycle and for 2 long hours there is no cooking going on whatesoever1 Worse, the slight temperature rise from room temperature to 107 degrees has created an optimum environment for the rapid growth of bacteria. This is a major consumer safety issue. SLOW cook is not safely accomplished in this manner. Food should always brought into a safe zone – yes, even SLOW cooked food – as soon as possible. Temperature should have reached at least 135 to 145 degrees – and even safer to 165 degrees before the SLOW cook stabilizes. Please don't be fooled by the way INSTANT POT interprets the term SLOW COOK. They mean NO COOKING for most of the SLOW cooking cycle. In fact, they mean dangerous environment for stimulating the rapid growth of bacteria for most of the cooking cycle.
I called there technical support on this issue. Their technical support team was unaware of any such food safety requirement!! Their techncial support team said that SLOW cook just meant slow cook.
Too many engineers. Not enough cooks involved.
They said they would bring this up to appropriate persons and get back to me. They have not gotten back to me.
1. Cooked evenly, well, and at the proper temperature!
2. Did NOT have a non-stick coating! Besides the health factors, I didn’t want to worry about which utensils I could or couldn’t use or any special cleaning instructions.
3. Either had a seering/browning function, or was stove-too safe (THIS IS NOT STOVE TOP SAFE).
I’m happy to say this product fits the bill in every category!! I’ve used it about a half-dozen times, and our meals have come out perfectly! I would def recommend and buy again!!