|制造商||Perixx Computer GmbH|
|商品尺寸||46.96 x 16.74 x 6.73 cm; 1.43 公斤|
|颜色||Wired, Backlit, Hubs|
PERIXX佩锐 Periboard-322 有线机械轨迹球键盘 PB-322BUS-11577，带2个集线器，2.17英寸（约5.5cm）大轨迹球，RGB背光设计，美式英语布局
Perixx Periboard-322 Wired Mechanical Trackball Keyboard with 2 Hubs, 2.17 Inch Large Trackball, RGB Backlit Design
- 机械键盘，内置 2.17 英寸 (55mm) 大轨迹球和倾斜滚轮；轻松调节 FN+F9 的轨迹球运动的灵敏度
- 动态背光功能提供 6 种不同的照明效果；2 个 USB 2.0 集线器内置于键盘
- Dynamic backlit feature offers 6 different Lightning Effect; 2 x USB 2. 0 hubs are built in the keyboard
- The glossy surface offers smooth movement, Perfect for Fast moving and multiple screens control work
- Easy to removed and clean the trackball by taping it from the bottom hole of the keyboard, using the blunt side of a pencil or a pen
- System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10; wired USB connection; package includes: 1 x periboard-322; 12-month limited
- Mechanical Keyboard with built-in 2. 17 inch (55mm) large trackball and tilting scroll wheel
- Hot key can be enabled by pressing they FN key, E. G. Easily adjust the sensitivity of the trackball movement by FN+F9, fn+f11 to adjust brightness
一个/两个 USB 端口
轨迹球 DPI：1000/1600 (通过按 FN+F9 切换)
动态背光效果：6（通过按 FN + 导航键切换）
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I am surprised that I use the trackball as much as I do. I have always had a separate mouse alongside my keyboard. I have a 4-screen system, and I thought I would probably use the trackball just to quickly hop between the screens. But I have found that I hardly ever use my mouse since I have gotten used to this keyboard. Some other reviewers have said they don't like the placement of the buttons and scroll wheel. They seem fine to me.
My objection is the USB cable (or rather, cables). In my experience, cables do go bad. It is nice to be able to swap out a bad cable and keep using the keyboard. That won't be possible with this keyboard. The cable does look beefy and it seems to have good strain relief. So hopefully it will last a long time.
There are two USB ports on the keyboard. But the keyboard cable is actually a double cable that requires 2 USB ports. So you really are only getting one extra USB port. But I suppose if your computer is out of reach you get two UBS-2 ports in a handy location.
Got the new keyboard love it but beware of a few things and I have added a few suggestions to work your way into this keyboard / trackball.
1. buy some Kinesiology Tape as using this trackball will use some muscles you have not used for a while and you will find some soreness in the following areas. The tape will eliminate the strain as your body gets used to using these new areas.
a. wrist over of the first couple fingers
b. forearm right side
c. bicep area front right
d. going into the tri-cep area
2. It takes a little bit of time to get used to the different way to use the trackball and buttons but by the end of one day I was pretty set and got back into a nice pattern.
3. keyboard keys are high yes more like an older typewriter and noisy. Same as a lot of the gamer keyboards that are coming out these days.
I am a very heavy keyboard user I am on the keyboard non stop at least 9 hours straight a day and sometimes more so I for one will recommend this keyboard but again use the tape to get your muscles used to it and then you will be a happy camper letting your fingers type nice and fast yet again.
So I read a lot of reviews on this and decided to purchase it ... there are several points I would like to make on this review.
1. you don't need both USB plugs to be able to run the keyboard and trackball you only need one. The second one seems to power the spare usb ports (hub).
2. The location of the trackball and size of the trackball is awesome (would be better if they worked)
3. Keyboard is load but not hard to press the buttons actually comfortable typing on it.
4. to fit everything on the one keyboard your space bar is shorter but honestly not an issue.
5. Keyboard with the light a must if you ask me I like keeping it on solid color personally but hey you have options.
6. Having the keyboard / number pad trackball and buttons all in line like they are is very awesome.
7. Noticed no sticky keys and I am sure I have hit them all a few dozen times by now. Now double striking either.
Please also note before anyone comments on this.
1. I took out the trackball cleaned the trackball
2. cleaned the entire area the trackball goes into
once I did that I did it again still nothing
3. I looked for drivers (just in case)
4. made sure it had the latest drivers.
5. was concerned the mfg. website doesn't even list this item as one of the models but hey maybe it is new and they have not put it on there yet.
6. tried to download a manual and it was not a valid web page.
So I type all day long my job consists of
emails about 100+ a day
putting in orders (so a lot of working with numbers)
updating notes and busy work on our system
Even though the trackball didn't work I used the keyboard all day yesterday from the time it arrived to see if I like the keyboard and I noticed myself going straight to the trackball for my mouse. I have asked for a replacement with hopes the trackball works on the replacement as this is going to be a great keyboard.
I will update this review once I get the new one in and rate it accordingly if the trackball works .... couldn't give it anything higher than a 1 star as the main function the trackball was not working
Anyway, one day I randomly decided to check if they'd come back in stock and sure enough Amazon had 8 them. I ordered one straight away and a few days later it was in the UK and in my hands. I tried it out and it works just as well as the OEM item, it not better. It's not quite as attractive as the original ball as it doesn't have that same metallic effect in the paint, but honestly it's a very subtle difference (and really, who cares?!).
My Peripro-304 is now safely stashed away in the cupboard, waiting for the inevitable time when either myself, or more likely my kids, drop the OEM ball and scratch it, rendering it useless!
So overall this item comes highly recommended, and if you have the spare cash I'd recommend picking one up BEFORE you need it. After all, if you use your mouse for work (as I do), even waiting a day or two for a replacement might be really inconvenient, and that's obviously assuming that they haven't sold out again!
TIP: Before using it, make sure you clean both the ball and the socket on the mouse until they are completely free of dirt and dust. Then spend 30 seconds lubricating the ball by rolling it against your face and between the palms of your hands, allowing it to pick up a light coating of your natural skin oils. After doing that you should find the ball operates nice and smoothly. Repeat this process at least monthly to keep your trackball working optimally. This tip obviously applies to the OEM ball as well.