Travelpro Luggage Maxlite 5 Women's Laptop Carry-on Travel Tote, Slate Green, One Size
- Padded laptop (up to 14”) and tablet sleeves offer protection for electronics. Organizational pockets store power cords, powerbanks and other essentials
- Quick access, magnetic front pocket is ideal for storing a cell phone or other essentials. Exterior side pocket holds a water bottle, compact umbrella or other accessories
- Polyester fabric with DuraGuard coating resists water and stains to keep luggage looking great. Unobtrusive rear strap fits around the extension handle of a Rollaboard or spinner suitcase for secure stacking and hands-free mobility
- Ergonomic, high-tensile-strength zipper pulls are tough yet easy on the hands
- Backed by Travelpro Built For A Lifetime Limited Warranty. Dimensions: 11 x 21x 5 inches weight: 1.4 lbs
Everything she needs in one perfect bag! the Maxlite 5 women's tote delivers big on performance in a compact, lightweight carry-on. Organization is effortless with interior pockets for everything from power cords and back-up batteries to cosmetics and accessories. Padded laptop and tablet sleeves keep your electronics protected, while a quick-access front pocket with magnetic closure is ideal for storing a cell phone, keys or other necessities. There is even a side pocket perfect for a water bottle, compact umbrella, gloves or other convenience. A rear strap lets you Stack this bag on a spinner or Rollaboard for hands-free mobility.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The good: It is really, really roomy. I took an 11” laptop and a 1” briefing binder on a trip, together with all my phones, cords and other junk and it had plenty of room. I really like the slide over handle band in the back. It sits really securely on my travelpro roll aboard — it sticks out a little on each side. The little magnetic pocket on the outside is a game changer — perfect for cell and passport. Made me feel organized and less stressed about where I put things.
The bag: Not enough structure. If you load down this bag, it is still kind of floppy. The sides aren’t quite stiff enough. The straps also don’t go all the way to the bottom, so if you have a lot, it just sags. The pockets aren’t reinforced enough. There is a great interior pocket that is perfect for a wallet, but putting one in made the side flop over. The magnetic pocket on the outside worked wonderfully when I was traveling on my own, but on a family trip where I was trying to keep track of 4 passports, it was enough to make the side flop down. The bottle pocket on side didn’t seem very secure, even with a full water bottle — I kept worrying it would fall out.