NERF 热火 Nailbiter Nerf Zombie Strike玩具冲击波– 8枚Nerf Zombie Strike精英飞镖，8-索引弹夹–生存系统–适用于儿童，青少年，成人
- The Nailbiter blaster features fast firing with no priming
- The blaster has an 8-dart indexing clip
- Includes 8 Zombie Strike darts
- Part of the Zombie Strike Survival System
The zombie survivors are prepared for anything, with survival kits to defend against any zombie attack! For fast firing with no priming, take along the Nerf Zombie Strike Survival System Nailbiter toy blaster to fight zombies. Load the darts into the vertical indexing clip and pull the trigger to fire. The blaster’s 8-dart clip automatically indexes to the next dart and stays attached to the blaster. There’s no need to prime, so zombie fighters can unleash darts fast to keep the zombies at bay. The blaster includes 8 Official Nerf Zombie Strike Elite darts. This orange blaster has attachment points for a stock and barrel extension (each sold separately) and a tactical rail. The Nailbiter blaster is designed with fun details that reflect the Zombie Strike story of survivors who are creating battle gear with parts they scrounge from different places. Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Anyways, fast forward a couple of weeks and this thing CONSTANTLY jams. It barely ever fires rounds anymore. Out of a clip of 8 darts I might get one shot. The remainder are half fired darts that are jammed in the mechanism.
It's a good try for a semi-auto firing Nerf weapon (no cocking necessary), but there's a LOT that needs to be done to keep this thing working properly.
As cool as it looks, I strongly urge any buyer to pass on this one.
- Great material, as always
- Good design. This thing looks exactly like the kind of weapon you'd expect your character to boast in your favorite zombie/ apocalyptic game
- The price point is spot on for the perks of the device
- The shot accuracy is nice - meaning your dart doesnt do that crap "foop" thing where it drops like an inch from your gun barrel. The dart actually pops out a good distance and in the area you aim for (if you actually aim lol and not just point and pop and hope it gets there)
- The "clip" design is a pretty nifty design in itself and lends a nice chainsaw type look to the gun
- There is no "primer" or pump action to load the darts to shoot (PLUS for little guys using these!)
- Semi-auto trigger shooting makes for a nice streamlined shooting spree
- Soft shot for the little guys
- The grip is a bit wide - more for teenage to adult hands and a little hard for a 10 yr old to grip onto
- Soft shot for the big guys that want more of a pack in their punch
- The angles for the muzzle are a little tilted up and makes for needing to tilt downward a tad to get a good aim
All in all - spectacular buy and worth the price!