让窥探远离您的客厅这款方便室内窗帘面板。 该 solid-weave 纹理涤纶面料提供卓越的磨损并且它还可以可机洗可快速简单的清洁。 类型单面板风格休闲材质涤纶图案纯色场合室内窗帘杆类型孔环内径4.06面料护理可机洗的确切颜色象牙白白色矿物长度24英寸、11英寸、13英寸、7.6 cm 颜色象牙白白色蓝色
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I am upgrading a guest room and adding a room divider to give guests a place not so visible when the double doors to the kitchen are opened. I doubt anyone would do that, of course, but guests would worry about it anyway. This room has 3 windows and the room divider is also made of curtains, weighted at the bottom to make them stable and to hold the shape better. I wanted something NOT see through, but that could pass light. I ordered these mainly because they are inexpensive, but also there were many reviews that gave me confidence.
Suggestion: Check out YouTube's videos on hanging grommet curtains... they will give you the basics.
1. These are extra wide panels and only have 6 grommets. To look as good as they can look, you'll need a curtain rod that can be adjusted far out from the wall. I had to modify my mounting of the rods to give them enough distance out from the window, etc. to hang properly. If you don't understand what I mean, please ask a question in the comments below and I'll answer.
2. They do allow light passage, but NOT vision. I held it up to the window to check that and I can see nothing through it. Some reviews said they are thin, well that's not correct. They may be light weight and they do not have linings or sprayed foam on the back, but you definitely can't see through. This was particularly important where my room divider goes right next to a glass-walled shower. If I had see-through curtains, It would not hide anyone taking a shower, right? I'm concerned enough to carefully scrutinize these curtains.
3. They are well stitched and washable. Children stay in that room sometimes and grubby fingers will find a way of touching anything white. I'll report on washability as an update later.
4. See through is not a problem on the windows because there are Venitian blinds, but I do want light passage with the blinds open. The thickness of this panel is not too thin or too thick, but just right for that requirement.
5. The situation requires the curtains to allow air to circulate, the heat or A/C to control the temperature and a little air movement to keep it from becoming too stale smelling during periods of vacancy.
6. These curtains definitely need a good careful ironing to look good. They are heavily creased from folding and the nice zipper bags they each come in. If you don't know how to iron, get someone to help you that does know. Most of the photos here show that they didn't bother to iron. Fine if that's what you want.
7. After buying 18, there IS some variation in lengths. This could be an issue if you only order two and find them drastically different. I was able with the large number to be able to match up lengths without trouble. You can also strategically hide a mismatch behind furniture in some cases if you can't work it out otherwise. I don't know if this is also a problem with higher priced curtains. There is certainly no way the retailer could check the exact matched length without taking them out of the packaging and then trying to fold them back exactly the same way, which was kind of complicated. No problem for me though because I just put the shorter curtains on one window and made sure the 11 that went onto the room divider were all perfectly matched.
8. I weighted the bottom hems of the curtains on the room divider to keep them hanging nicely. I used 1oz fishing weights on each of the outward folds to do this and it works nicely to help space out the folds.
Last comments: Plan out how your curtains will look open or closed, because you can't move a grommeted eyelet past the braces on your curtain rod. If you will only open the center, there's not a problem but if you want to open it wide and there are support hooks in the way, you'll need to get a ladder and lift the rod to do that... not cool. I'm talking about extra wide windows, of course.
Adios and good luck!
For me, these are fine for what I was looking for and they were affordable.