- 商品尺寸: 12.4 x 11.9 x 29.5 cm
- 商品重量: 1.45 Kg
- 发货重量: 1.7 Kg
- ASIN: B07CY5HS72
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
- 亚马逊热销商品排名: 乐器商品里排第523名 (查看乐器商品销售排行榜)
Blue Yeti USB Microphone - Aztec Copper
- Tri-capsule array - 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation
- Multiple pattern selection - cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, Field recordings, conference calls. Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (home and professional), and Mac OS x (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of Ram
Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With a sleek copper finish, Yeti adds style and energy to your recording or broadcasting setup. Now you can capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone. Featuring Blue innovative triple capsule array, Yeti can record in stereo or your choice of three other unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional. Utilizing a high quality A-D converter, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain. With no drivers to install, Yeti is the most versatile USB mic lighting up the airwaves today.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
Gotta dock a star for Blue's customer service. It took a full week before they replied back to me with a return authorization and they won't even send me a mailing label. I have to eat the shipping cost! I also have to dock another star because they "inadvertently" let me know this was a B-Stock when I registered the serial no. with them! Blue Microphones is selling B-Stock as if they were brand new on their Amazon store! Something was wrong with this microphone to begin with. No wonder it died in less than 7 months with hardly any use at all.
I'm shipping it back at my expense and hope they will honor the warranty. But from my recent experiences with Blue microphones I can't recommend them. Wouldn't buy from Blue again.
The Yeti, on the other hand, is a very high fidelity microphone, it has tunable directionality, and maintains balance when even significantly off axis. I set it on my desk and can dictate with the best fidelity and accuracy I have ever experienced with Dragon. Dragon now is actually useful. And...it looks way cool on my desk!