Gelindo 保温水背包带 2.5 升 不含 BPA 的囊袋 - 保持液体凉爽长达 4 小时，远足露营骑自行车跑步水背包，18L
- 2.5升水片的保温隔层：足够空间，可存放水囊和其他物品，如午餐盒和衣物。 隔离背部和囊袋之间的热转移，这款加厚水袋可有效保持液体凉爽长达 4 小时。 配有不含 BPA 的 2.5L 防漏水囊，让您的身体在户外活动中保持水分。
- 多存储层：设计有 4 个大隔层，内置层，其他不同尺寸，用途驱动的口袋，可轻松存放您日常或夜间旅行所需的一切。 您的所有商品都可以保持井有条且易于访问。
- 容量大：开口隔层和拉链口袋位于前部，您可以在徒步或骑自行车时方便地存放和携带毛巾或雨伞等物品。 主隔层和辅助隔层可以很好地存放您的必需品，如 13 英寸笔记本、iPad、应急布、雨衣、户外帽、急救包等。
- 保修政策：随附 Gelindo's * 满意*和易于到达的客户服务。 馈赠家人和朋友，男女皆宜。
正在寻找一款非常棒的背包或送给家人和朋友的实用礼物！ 这款背包*是您*好的选择。 轻便的背包，容量大，外观时尚，适合户外探险活动，如跑步、骑自行车、钓鱼、徒步或休闲活动。 此外，这款背包还可用作 2.5 升水囊的水壶隔层，冷却效果至少为 4 小时，也可用作一个冷藏包。
为什么选择 Gelindo 小背包：
- 配有 2.5L 的水袋，为您提供额外赠品。
- 水壶隔层可有效存放 2.5 升的水囊，并能保持液体凉爽长达 4 小时
- * 满意*。 馈赠家人和朋友，男女皆宜。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I saw someone say there's no hole for the hose but yes there are two, one on each side near the shoulders. Run the hose through that, through the opening on the strap near the loop and then clip in the C clip.
Slight plastic taste from the bladder at first but not bad at all. By the second round of water... gone. In the hot sun, having 2.5 liters of water on your back and right there to sip on was very welcome and beat the heck out of carrying water bottles.
Lots of little storage areas, mesh pockets on the side and the zippers seem to be of good quality.
My only slight negative would be the buckles used seem like they could easily be broken by inserting the plastic prongs wrong but they held up fine and I just tried to be careful before latching them.
I bought this, the orange one and ordered a different named pack off of here in blue for my wife. I can tell you they are the exact same pack, just labeled with a different name.
Overall for the bang for the buck I don't think you can go wrong. It's a great pack, especially for the price.
Unfortunately, I noticed the spout started leaking slightly on the second day of use. I checked to make sure the bag wasn't leaking and confirmed that water was still dripping out of the suction even after I had "locked" it. This was after I put pushed down on the suction and closed it with the cap. While this should've stopped any water from dripping out, it didn't. Instead, it steadily got worse the more I used it. If I didn't have the hose facing straight up after drinking, it would drip water onto my clothes. I ignored it at first, thinking it would cease, but my clothes just ended up getting soaked. After a few days, the plastic suction started tearing as well, only amplifyinf the problm. Idon't know if it was from the dry air but overall this didn't turn out as amazing as I originally thought it to be. I have no qualms with the backpack, just the hydration pack itself.
I test walked this backpack to the Upper Emerald Pools at Zion National Park yesterday. That's a mile and a half hike that goes up about 300 feet on somewhat tricky trails over rock piles, etc. The bladder was full (2.5l) and I was carrying an additional eight 12oz bottles of Gatorade - the amount I would need for a medium length desert walk or a long hike anywhere else. I was carrying six bottles in one of the compartments and two more in the holders on the sides. The pack rode on my back very well and balanced the weight evenly on my shoulders. The waist belt kept the pack in place perfectly.
There is enough room in this thing to pack for an overnight hike, though I will probably never use it for that. There are even two small pockets on the wide portion of the waist strap. All in all, a very good combination of hydration and carrying capability.
I use this as a day pack when hiking. I love the insulated pocket for my water bladder. I filled the bladder with ice and hiked for 6 hours in 102 Deg temps and found the water cool at least by the end of the day.
- It is very lightweight but still has some structure to it so when I have the bladder full of water as well as a stainless steel water bottle and my dslr with a couple lenses I barely recognize it is there.
- it has a comfortable waist strap with zipper pockets for those trail snacks or headlamp. If you adjust the shoulder straps to the right length then it rests on your hips in the right way.
- The shoulder straps are comfortable and include a sternum strap with a rescue whistle that I’ve not had to use for emergency thankfully. They also have extra strapping for me to hang clips for my camera so that I don’t have to hang the camera around my neck.
- side mesh pockets for additional water bottles.
- It is compact and lightweight but has enough room to fit the full water bladder, my lunch, small first aid kit, and my dslr (wrapped in a towel because I often hike in narrow slot canyons and have to squeeze through).
- The pocket that holds the water bladder is insulated which helps keep the water cool longer and keeps ice longer.
- The material is fairly thin, which adds to its light weight, but a couple rubs against the sandstone in a narrow canyon caused a small hole (smaller than a dime). This is where the inexpensive price comes in. That sandstone is really abrasive though and would wear away most things given time so I have to excuse it a bit for that. It’s what took one star off.
- This does not come with a rain cover so I bought one separately and just keep it in the bag at all times.