This third edition explores the scientific methods that are used to better understand attitudes and how they change, updated to reflect the flurry of research activity in this dynamic subject over the past few years. Providing the fundamental concepts for understanding attitudes, with a balanced consideration of all approaches, the book pulls together many diverse threads from research across the world.
- Research highlights illustrate interesting and important case studies and their findings
- Recap 'What we have learned' and 'What do you think?' questions at the end of chapters get students thinking
- Key terms and a glossary help students get up to speed with terminology
- Even more international in scope – with research drawn from many countries and a stronger European perspective
- New research in areas such as hypocrisy, persuasion, matching and evaluative conditioning has been considered and included, showing the flourishing nature of this subject area
- Online resources including multiple choice questions, journal articles and flashcards for students, and PowerPoint slides and essay questions for lecturers to use for teaching ideas, available at study.sagepub.com/psychofattitudes3e